Warrior Kings

DeletedUser

So yeah, Hai thar!

Today i started a tribe called Warrior Kings and, honestly, i really can't be bothered to send out invites to half the continent + mail to go with it because my internets terrible and it'll take hours. But, enough about my internet. A bit of information on my past experience, my first world was W2 which, to be completely honest with you, i did absolutely terrible on since i just spammed scouts :lol:
So i got nobled and started playing my PS2 again. Came back when W19 was open and started playing again. Made a tribe, the highest amount of members we had was about 25. We never got into the top 40, or top 100 but it was a friendly atmosphere and we still got support sent out etc. That was probably one of the highest points in gaming i've ever had tbh.

So, now my novel on my "experience" with a few extra bits thrown in i'm just gonna say that to stay in the tribe you've got to be active and mature. PM me in-game or on the forums for an invite or questions. I'll give the tribe a CoA when i get a free premium because i'm cheap and i'm not going to buy a premium unless i do well on this world.

Also it would be a big help if you had Skype.

P.S. If no-one joins in a week i'm gonna become a alcoholic. Emotional Blackmail ftw o_O

Last edited by a moderator: