Wars of W29: Past and Present

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

I thought it might be a great idea to compile a list of every single (major) war that has occurred in this world. It would be nice to list a bit of history, and a good thread to refer to into the future.

I need to head out in a few minutes, so I will update this later, after adding a few wars from the top of my head. I will try to keep it chronological, but I would need some help from all of you guys, since early history for me is a bit hazy :icon_neutral:. So at the moment, its just going to be a random list, which I will edit later after I get some feedback, and more information :)

TLA F, NSA F. vs DSL, NME, =DoD= (Now all DSL), T*UNIT
Victor: War Ongoing

NSA F. vs GRIND F.

DSL, (NME) vs Neo

BONK vs REMWM F.
Victor: REMWM F.

GRIND F. vs =Dead=
Victor: GRIND F.

NME vs NAF, CBS F, 29TKA
Victor: NME

KGR F, DINO, DSL vs Fusion
Victors: KGR F, DINO, DSL

TLA F, DSL vs SPANK
Victor: Undecided

DOLE! vs REM

DOLE!, REM vs SF F.
Victor: DOLE!, REM

TLA F, Spank vs Rapax
Victor: TLA F, Spank

Fusion vs TDP

TLA F. vs 2Fast
Victor: TLA F.

Dino, NME vs Rohan
Victor: Dino

TLA F vs -Emp-
Victor: TLA F

KGR F. vs Persia
Victor: KGR F.

Skittl vs Spank
Victor: Spank

DSL, V.O vs DarkTM
Victor: DSL, V.O

DSL, Dino vs Overlords
Victor: DSL, Dino

DSL and NME vs TKE, DDD, XTC, S-n-C
Victor: DSL, NME

DSL vs Cemtex
Victor: DSL

DSL, DINO, GRIND! vs =TFHR=
Victor: DSL, GRIND!, DINO

DSL vs R2 F.
Victor: DSL

Skittl vs M&Ms
Victor: Skittl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

NME vs Neo

i guess with this you could technically say Neo won since they are still around and NME isn't really. Mellowmood is still around with NME but the majority of them are now DSL... maybe put DSL, NME vs Neo into one war?

DeletedUser

I have an early one. KGR family versus Persia, victor KGR Family (we gained K77)
This thread is a good idea.

DeletedUser

BONK vs REMWM F.
Victor: REMWM F.
i would certainly dispute that , seeing as the stats were 50/50 i would most likely call it a draw

DeletedUser

Dsl vs 2fast

Victor DSL

DSL vs =TRC=
victor DSl

Dsl VS fusion
Victor DSL

DSL vs =TFHR=
Victor DSL

DSL vs Overlords
Victor DSL

DSL vs Darktm
Victor DSL

DSL vs Pad FE
Victor DSL

I just did the dsl wars I know.

DeletedUser

NME vs TKE, DDD(there were others cant remember now though)
victor NME

DeletedUser

Dsl vs 2fast

Victor DSL

DSL vs =TRC=
victor DSl

Dsl VS fusion
Victor DSL

DSL vs =TFHR=
Victor DSL

DSL vs Overlords
Victor DSL

DSL vs Darktm
Victor DSL

DSL vs Pad FE
Victor DSL

I just did the dsl wars I know.

To add on:

DSL v. CemteX
Victor DSL

DSL v. R2 TRU, R2 HEL, and U~ Lod
Victor DSL

DSL and NME v. S-n-C and DDD AND XTC
Victor DSL and NME

DSL v. PAD
Victor DSL

DSL v. V~P
Victor DSL

DeletedUser

i guess with this you could technically say Neo won since they are still around and NME isn't really. Mellowmood is still around with NME but the majority of them are now DSL... maybe put DSL, NME vs Neo into one war?

I'd disagree mr cake to ever giving Neo a win in this :lol:..., the same players are fighting/nobling NEO as before, just under a different banner.

Dal

DeletedUser79621

that's why i then said change it to one war for both NME and DSL :lol:

DeletedUser

Dsl VS fusion
Victor DSL

DSL vs Darktm
Victor DSL

The first is included in Dboi's initial list, and wasn't there another tribe heavily involved in the second? Was it FUSION (I'm a bit hazy on the details)?

DeletedUser

Graylin and TehDarkOne... remember this is a thread for major wars. I am sure most tribes can list a load of rim tribes they cleared. As i said, its MAJOR wars please...I am sure some of them are major wars (ie top 20 vs top 20), but I am not going to list every single war, the list would be massive. Also, could you try to remember if there were any other tribes involved in the war, rather than just saying DSL vs .... etc etc, since I am sure there must have been some other tribes involved also.

Can people also help me out rather than just mentioning their own tribes, other major wars that you recall that I have missed out?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

Hello everyone,

I thought it might be a great idea to compile a list of every single (major) war that has occurred in this world. It would be nice to list a bit of history, and a good thread to refer to into the future.

Hmmm looks to me like you might wanna read a little bit. I wont argue where those tribes where ranked but I clearly see MAJOR war.

Jobetopia

As a point in fact DSL did declare on Fusion, but Spent most of the War fighting Spank - Who remained undefeated. - I dont have the figures to hand but I think DSL probablly got under 25 Conquers against Fusion in the entire war. - And thats not a comment against DSL, its the simple fact that till very near the end DSL and Fusion did not share any sort of border.

I credit KGR-F and DINO with the defeat of Fusion enitrely (ask any Ex Fusion player, they will agree). It was them we surrendered to. DSL had very very little impact on that war, they certainly did not win it on there own. - They were involved in it, but thats about all you can say.

Adding on to that DINO were also fighting TFHR, and Grind! have continued fighting them - In fact I would say that DINO/GRIND! have a better claim to be victors in that war.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: =TFHR=
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DSL
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 37
Side 2: 245
Difference: 208
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 271,892
Side 2: 2,200,401
Difference: 1,928,509
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!
Players:
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 367
Difference: 352
image.php

Side 1: 140,965
Side 2: 3,048,525
Difference: 2,907,560
image.php

And Thats Without adding the Dino stats before Grind! and DINO joined together.
[/spoil]

I have No problem with DSL claiming a victory in the =TFHR= war, But not on there own, DINO and GRIND! should be credited on that one too, as they hold the greater number of conquers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser79621

i have to agree with jobe on the =TFHR= war. DINO did some damage when i was there. and GRIND! are still doing damage to them.

DSL also did damage to =TFHR= but on a different front so i wasn't affected and can't say how much they did... but judging by the stats they did quite a lot.

bugcommander

I think that DSL vs R2 could be considered a major war. For a while most of the R2 family was ranked higher than DSL and it was before the current war our closest war. Being one of the northern members of DSL at the time where R2 was concentrated i can say that as far as coordinating attacks fakes and what not they gave us a run for the money. This was also the war that brought Eniar to DSL if i remember correctly

DeletedUser

Thanks for the information bugcommander, I was unaware of that war, but thanks for letting me know, I will put that on the list :)

@mightquin, perhaps in terms of stats it may have been a draw, but soon after the war Bonk dissipitated, so I would say that REMWM won the war in that respect; often wars are won through activity, and in this case I think it was the case.

DeletedUser

As a point in fact DSL did declare on Fusion, but Spent most of the War fighting Spank - Who remained undefeated. - I dont have the figures to hand but I think DSL probablly got under 25 Conquers against Fusion in the entire war. - And thats not a comment against DSL, its the simple fact that till very near the end DSL and Fusion did not share any sort of border.

I credit KGR-F and DINO with the defeat of Fusion enitrely (ask any Ex Fusion player, they will agree). It was them we surrendered to. DSL had very very little impact on that war, they certainly did not win it on there own. - They were involved in it, but thats about all you can say.

Adding on to that DINO were also fighting TFHR, and Grind! have continued fighting them - In fact I would say that DINO/GRIND! have a better claim to be victors in that war.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
image.php

image.php

[/spoil]

I have No problem with DSL claiming a victory in the =TFHR= war, But not on there own, DINO and GRIND! should be credited on that one too, as they hold the greater number of conquers.

I agree with Jobe on this war. It was a victory for both sides. However, the DSL stats would be considerably higher if my original account was still around.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
image.php

image.php

[/spoil]

Where did we say we won this war on our own.. Simple fact is we didnt.. you just assumed.. ASS out of u and me? hmm

I said we won our DECLARED war. Its on Dino kgr bump and grind to also take there own credit.. but its absurb to request we give you credit.. Even though I do say you deserve..

As for fusion.. How in the world can you say we did not help kgr and dino????.. Trust me.. WE declared on them.. Trust me I know.. I did the announcement.

If we had not hit spank while kgr and dino hit fusion.. Fusion would have had support..

So we take claim because our actions helped your actions.. and we did have captures.. So victory again.. to dsl..

Its on your tribe to claim its own victory.

Simple right.. you take the time to flame.. take the time to claim..

hey that rhymes!

Graylin out.

DeletedUser

Where did we say we won this war on our own.. Simple fact is we didnt.. you just assumed.. ASS out of u and me? hmm

I said we won our DECLARED war. Its on Dino kgr bump and grind to also take there own credit.. but its absurb to request we give you credit.. Even though I do say you deserve..

As for fusion.. How in the world can you say we did not help kgr and dino????.. Trust me.. WE declared on them.. Trust me I know.. I did the announcement.

If we had not hit spank while kgr and dino hit fusion.. Fusion would have had support..

So we take claim because our actions helped your actions.. and we did have captures.. So victory again.. to dsl..

Its on your tribe to claim its own victory.

Simple right.. you take the time to flame.. take the time to claim..

hey that rhymes!

Graylin out.

To be fair I don't see anything wrong with what Jobetoia said in his post. He never said that DSL said they won it on their own, he just said that DSL shouldn't get most of the credit, DINO should get more credit for the war. Well that's what I got out of his post at least.

And he never said we didnt help DINO or KGR, he admitted that DSL was involved, BUT not as much as DINO and KGR because DSL didn't share borders with FUSION

And he did say DSL declared.

I think you really mis-read Jobe's post on that one.

I don't like Jobe because of his constant flaming of DSL but he didn't say anything wrong there

TehDarkOne*