Wars of W95

DeletedUser119689

Hey otto you spy, how werent you, karina and chols spies?

You gave info to krov and were prepared before you got kicked to attack steps.

But hey you believe what you want spy ;) just the same as 89 i see :)

mattcurr

Hey dont big yourself up ;) you set spies in the tribe man dirty tactics haha

And they were ready for how long? Giving out info! Landing times for ops! Damn absolutely everything but thats what helps when theres of your spies in a tribe!

In not angry im just disappointed in you matt!
At the end of the day steps fell to 5 accounts

DeletedUser121132

any means necessary i guess matts not someone to mess around with

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You gave info to krov and were prepared before you got kicked to attack steps.

But hey you believe what you want spy ;) just the same as 89 i see :)

Obviously I'm going to prepare when I leave why would I be unprepared that's just stupid to point out the obvious.

giphy.gif

Deleted User - 10017355

No one spied keep crying and making excuses about why Steps disbanded. Steps attacks failed? so you blame a spy and ignore the fact that your attacks were probably shit because Steps were full of nOObs and an inactive leader o_O

After having this plan fall through on w89 you've stuck to your guns and gone down the same path... Though steps are nowhere near the skill of @Night I'd still question your ability to learn from mistakes.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
After having this plan fall through on w89 you've stuck to your guns and gone down the same path...

You guys all sound like broken records repeating the same "w89 this w89 that" when this world has 0 relevance to w89. I was helping lead on w89, I am not this world I am just a foot soldier just don't see your comparison to w89 imo this world is way different from our w89 start.

DeletedUser121006

Well I kinda respected you Groot but it seems you are yet another trash.

mattcurr

Well I kinda respected you Groot but it seems you are yet another trash.
So, now Ive recruited the people in groot before. I didn't know what happened in 89, I dont know much of what happened within steps that caused discontent, I had nothing to do with that segment of what happened.

What I know is this, betrayal is part of tw, I personally have never betrayed an alliance or a tribe I was in, but I was betrayed in w45.

And you know what? It was my fault. But where I did do well that world was I found out what was happening, it was one member, I kicked him. And then I did something a little different, I talked to him. For a few days. We talked about everything that had gone wrong, on both of our ends, break downs in communication feelings of discontentment, why they developed and why they werent rectified in a better way.

I understood my share in the failure of the relationship, which is the implicit contract you enter when taking the mantle of leadership. Especially within a hobby that requires such a large time commitment. That member eventually rejoined my tribe, I dont know if that was the ruthless or correct decision, but what I know is this, in most relationships that are bad, even if one party is more at fault than another, there is usually a toxic atmosphere that was created through both people.

I believe this to be a good lesson for people to take away from this game in general as it is applicable to life, thus, I entirely broke "character" to type this response, and share my prospective on how and why certain things transpire like this in tw.

blckdrgn1

Otto is right guys, w89 isnt relevant to this world as it was a completely different political environment etc so bringing it up is meaningless.

A lot of stuff happens behind the scenes and most tribes dont last early game. Things evolve and the strong players usually join together in what later becomes the winning tribe. The question is when this happens, will the rest of the world step up and take them down? Or lay down and get steam rolled?

DeletedUser121006

I would never betray my tribe. Had I chosen to stick with a group of guys, I am gonna stick with them. Therefore I have no respect for backstabbers. Groot wasn't just sick of the leadership, he also informed you about noble planner and maybe shit we don't even know about.

Also if the leading is poor why did he join the tribe? At least Krovikan had the balls to go solo.
And if he saw that the leadership isn't what he expected it to be, be respectful and leave the tribe without backstabbing them.

What Groot did was shameful and cheap. You know it even if don't admit it. He is your tribemate and you have to back him up, I understand that. Just take care to not displease the guy. For your own good.

As you said, YOU would never betray a tribe. Then you don't have to defend him.

mattcurr

I would never betray my tribe. Had I chosen to stick with a group of guys, I am gonna stick with them. Therefore I have no respect for backstabbers. Groot wasn't just sick of the leadership, he also informed you about noble planner and maybe shit we don't even know about.

Also if the leading is poor why did he join the tribe? At least Krovikan had the balls to go solo.
And if he saw that the leadership isn't what he expected it to be, be respectful and leave the tribe without backstabbing them.

What Groot did was shameful and cheap. You know it even if don't admit it. He is your tribemate and you have to back him up, I understand that. Just take care to not displease the guy. For your own good.

As you said, YOU would never betray a tribe. Then you don't have to defend him.
I wasnt defending his actions, I was explaining what I believe to be the moral ambiguity of the situation. At times the most prudent course of action in a relationship is terminating it's existence, I have my own personal moral code with this. I have left worlds rather than do something similar. I believe it to be personally morally presumptuous to apply this code to everyone. I am fine with using spies as well, though I would classify this differently than spying, I would never personally take place in either. I am sure this is in itself hypocritical but it is a common moral line drawn in tw. That's all I really have to say on the subject. So its back to sarcastic matt now.

DeletedUser121006

Well if you mean that " I can accept someone telling me info, but myself would never do that", I think it is pretty much logical.

So its back to sarcastic matt now.

Yeah better, because I kinda liked ya when you were serious, but you are an ass^^

Deleted User - 10618707

No one is comparing this world to w89. Rather they are saying while worlds and their external environments may vary. People at their core don't, at least not easily.

DeletedUser119596

Twwhore why are you so salty about Matt? It's pretty funny to read your bitter posts but wouldn't it be funnier for you to do something meaningful in game to Matt? Take him out if you are so mad and he is so terrible at the game.

Don't just standby on the side lines :) co play an account and go after him
Kiss this!!

DeletedUser120206

What happened on World 89 has no impact on this world, there's a few Wizard accounts I noticed on this world but meh who gives a shit seriously... Most players are too judgmental on player's reputations these days, it doesn't matter where you came from, it's where you are now. Oh wait tribes today only recruit players based on reputation over performance but not often by making new friends or inviting trustworthy old friends into your tribe, if you have faith in your new friends and believe they are more than capable of performing then you've won an player who's making a name for themselves on the world.

~Patrick