Wars you want to happen?

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gents,

Seeing as Im on a role on writing threads, I thought this one hasn't been mentioned yet. So...what wars do you want to see occur? This seems like another debate question so lets discuss :)

Personally, I think a war between Fray vs 4zl? would be epic! I wish to be in either when that happens :)

Since I didnt have time to write a bigger thread, I thought Ill leave you with that first. As always, the views, opinions, positions or strategies expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions or strategies of myself nor the General Public. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

The mods reserve the right to delete, edit, or alter in any manner it sees fit entries or comments that it, in its sole discretion, deems to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, in violation of trademark, copyright or other laws, or is otherwise unacceptable. Thanks for reading!

DeletedUser

i agree mate if 4zl? and fray go to war and they war for about two months and the tribes on their other borders war them both super powers will crumble.

DeletedUser

Not only will they crumble.Tribes from the rim will start to move into the core and one of them will become a super power again

DeletedUser

To bad 4zl? or Fray wouldn't risk being thrown into a war against each other when Innov and Chess need to be dealt with first.

Now I'm not 4zl? nor am I really Fray, but I wouldn't see either leader just running head on into a messy battle.

DeletedUser

To bad 4zl? or Fray wouldn't risk being thrown into a war against each other when Innov and Chess need to be dealt with first.

Now I'm not 4zl? nor am I really Fray, but I wouldn't see either leader just running head on into a messy battle.

well why not? it would make the world so much more fun! :D

DeletedUser

After Fray Merges with what ever tribes are left , that are desperate enough to, and Fray realise that Fighting INNOV/Chess is a lost cause, they will need to find other avenues of expansion.

A fray/4ZL's war is inevitable in my opinion.

We all know 4zl's would break Fray in a heart beat.

DeletedUser

After Fray Merges with what ever tribes are left , that are desperate enough to, and Fray realise that Fighting INNOV/Chess is a lost cause, they will need to find other avenues of expansion.

ur dreaming buddy, INNOV will go down and merge into chess, seems like you tell alot of lies to your tribemates panamax, for example you must tell them ur a good player.

Sir-Noah today at 06:31
ok, if you think so then goodo.

Panamax. sais he is coming down. your doomed when he gets here, he will smash you 5 ways from sunday, thats a promise.

im here waiting buddy, dun forget to get ur tribe to stack ya so you can mouth sum more on the externals

DeletedUser

honestly i'm as stoked on a fray vs. 4zl? war as much as the next guy, but i don't think it'll live up to all our expectations

imo Fray isn't stable or organized enough to face tribe of the same calibre as 4zl?. i feel after the declaration if things didn't go their way from the get go they would start to squabble and fight internally. They'll break off into 3-4 different tribes, beg 4zl? for invites or diplomacy and that'll be the end of that. With nothing left of fray except bad memories and what ifs. That's just my opinion though and this might be the wrong thread for it :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

honestly i'm as stoked on a fray vs. 4zl? war as much as the next guy, but i don't think it'll live up to all our expectations

imo Fray isn't stable or organized enough to face tribe of the same calibre as 4zl?. i feel after the declaration if things didn't go their way from the get go they would start to squabble and fight internally. They'll break off into 3-4 different tribes, beg 4zl? for invites or diplomacy and that'll be the end of that. With nothing left of fray except bad memories and what ifs. That's just my opinion though and this might be the wrong thread for it :icon_confused:

I agree completely. Fray just wouldn't stand a chance against 4zl, even with the backup of their family tribes.

DeletedUser

ur dreaming buddy, INNOV will go down and merge into chess, seems like you tell alot of lies to your tribemates panamax, for example you must tell them ur a good player.

You have just joined a long line of players who have said i am going to the rim. Cpt sandwich, Atarius, siege of darkness... this list goes on. I say "Bring IT" every time, yet to see it.

im here waiting buddy, dun forget to get ur tribe to stack ya so you can mouth sum more on the externals

Get the tribe to stack me, what a great idea i like that a lot. ok, then i will do it :D

DeletedUser

A fray/4ZL's war is inevitable in my opinion.

We all know 4zl's would break Fray in a heart beat.

The only way Fray would out right attack 4zl? would be a nobling issue. An example would be a Fray member nobling a 4zl? member's farm.

Other then that, the war between Fray, Innov, and Chess has nothing to do with any action Fray would take against 4zl? A smaller tribe, such as Boo!, would be the better target for Fray to eat.

DeletedUser

Neither tribe is THAT good.. 4zl? cares more of fun than anything else.. and fray is quite similar.. they're both on a simular caliber just fray has a lot of deadweight.. in accounts of all sizes.. from 2mil to 200k.. once they're gone it should be a pretty even contest between the two.. not that they would war anytime soon.. if ever. Overall 4zl is better.. but there is a few fray members better than any 4zl? player.

Fray used to be much stronger than it is now.. sadly bad recruitment let to many scrubs in and they're the one that is lossing the wars.. and yes its frays fault.. ill be the first to say that.. sadly big predicaments like this cannot be solved in a day.. but in a month or two they should be all going well.. and then maybe fray can have some real wars and show the externals what it's really about.. not the crappy 10 village takes a week skirmishes that scrubs think are wars at the moment :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't see a fray vs 4zl? war happening anytime soon(this is assuming fray wins their current wars)
But I don't how how much of a war it will be when it happens if we base them how the tribes perform at right now. 4zl? has prove nthat they can run successful ops and they are in the same situation tha fray is in cleaning up their back yard(Horde! and ReBooT) with help of their buddies(Area) like Fray is Cleaning up their backyard(chess and INNOV)v with the help of their buddies(DA and Che!) except 4zl? seems to run their own landscaping company and fray is more like a first time property owner with some nice tools but they have no idea how to use them.

But hey, with practice comes perfect so we will see how things transpire in the future.

DeletedUser

You have just joined a long line of players who have said i am going to the rim. Cpt sandwich, Atarius, siege of darkness... this list goes on. I say "Bring IT" every time, yet to see it.

lol where did i say you would go to the rim? lol i dont expect you to go there at all, you will always survive lol

That was the whole point to my last post :D
you are no't upto the challenge mate, i know your type and im always one step ahead of you lot.

(As said in the famous word of panamax.) "Dont try play a player"

I thought a tribe would try and keep they're noobs off the externals as it gives the tribe a bad image.
Perception is the name of the game on Twars isnt it?