Wars you would like too see happen

DeletedUser

RL having the most aggressive reputation? now that is laughable,

not having a go here but 1nS4n3 Vs RL would be terrible, fighting over 1 K and would be an endless war

Ginger was the second strongest tribe when they declared war on R.L, and overtime, Ginger was pushed to 8th rank (The last time I checked them) before they finally collapsed. 1ns4n3 and R.L in war? That would be an interesting fight.

DeletedUser72655

Ginger Dropped too 8th as people were leaving, If ginger stayed together the war would still be going on and wouldnt end. As I previously stated, Insane and RL would be fighting over 1 maybe 2 K's, and would never end, Shit War in everyway

Stotty2009

Try reading the topic again, ^^^^^

Why can't you just answer my question though, its about discussions, not just a statement and then someone else posts something they would like to see.

Question: Why would INSANE declare war on NERD?

DeletedUser72655

Why can't you just answer my question though, its about discussions, not just a statement and then someone else posts something they would like to see.

Question: Why would INSANE declare war on NERD?

Stotty I answered your question.

This isnt a thread about wars you see happening later in the world. its just people stating what wars they would like too see and why

why does everyone war each other, increasing tension between members, wanting more K's under your own control, Boredom

Last edited by a moderator:

duel pasta

Oh right, we are pussies because we can't ignore a war, =bk= making themselves looking like idiots again. If you're declaring war on us what do you expect us to say? "No sorry mates we can't fight you because we have to prepare for ~d~" We're not playing sim city we are actually using our troops all the time, effectively might I add.

DeletedUser

Oh right, we are pussies because we can't ignore a war, =bk= making themselves looking like idiots again. If you're declaring war on us what do you expect us to say? "No sorry mates we can't fight you because we have to prepare for ~d~" We're not playing sim city we are actually using our troops all the time, effectively might I add.

Preparing for D? Why do we get brung into your arguments!

DeletedUser

Now why would he be scared of us.. we havn't done anything to scare them in the first place apart from exist?

DeletedUser

Stotty I answered your question.

This isnt a thread about wars you see happening later in the world. its just people stating what wars they would like too see and why

why does everyone war each other, increasing tension between members, wanting more K's under your own control, Boredom

Boredom for the win we will see how many nukes it takes to go from :icon_redface: to :axemen:

DeletedUser

powers vs T.army should be a great war to watch ;)

T.Army is the living reminder of Misery. After Misery was defeated, these rebels remain to fight to the death against the onslaught of KV and Powers. Powers vs T.Army is a great war to watch, unfortunately, you see it through the clouded lenses of biased statistics.

DeletedUser

T.Army is the living reminder of Misery. After Misery was defeated, these rebels remain to fight to the death against the onslaught of KV and Powers. Powers vs T.Army is a great war to watch, unfortunately, you see it through the clouded lenses of biased statistics.

Well, Misery fell after T.Army was created. They were basically a continent that split off from Misery and did not participate in the war. But I agree, it would be a very fun war to watch.

DeletedUser

Biased stats? Ummmkay...
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Powers
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.Army
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Biased stats? Ummmkay...
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

[/spoil]

:lol:
Action packed, I must admit.

DeletedUser

Biased stats? Ummmkay...
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

[/spoil]

:lol:

I having nothing witty to say to that. Just: :lol:

GhengissKhann

I would like to see a war with

power vs. pro

like 1 tribe on the other, they are both good tribes so it would be interesting to see who wins.