Wars

wolfthegreat

This might spark some interest in how DW own the war. I died during the war due to bad net connection that would count up to loss of 2 villages. So just to update you guys on the situation on k73:icon_biggrin:

Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RIDERZ
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 51
Difference: 1

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 3
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 138,754
Side 2: 55,644
Difference: 83,110

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,526
Side 2: 5,860
Difference: 53,666

image.php

Before I forgot, I want to thanks those who also participated in the war. Thank you all who join in. Especially Lord Peon I bet you had a great time

Last edited:

wolfthegreat

so sorry bout the missing part coz my com is a bit crazy so yea got irritated and end up missing out that detail:)

DeletedUser

I meant good work in the war, not good work as in way to mess it up. Sorry.

DeletedUser

News from my area.

FAV vs T.D.E family

Lowkey vs SANE

Quick break down of the 2 'wars'.

FAV - Armour plated, steroid pumped Polar Bear.
T.D.E family - Drunk crazy old cow, with chains around its legs...

Lowkey - Mean old man, too busy looking at a sexy lady in the other direction.
SANE - Agressive little bull-terrior hanging on for dear life and just starting to sink his teeth in.

(I gotta big my own tribe up a bit havent i?)

:lol:

DeletedUser

You bet, Jaig. Unique descriptions as well. May the underdogs win in both cases!

scarlet ash

FAV - Little old ninga's
T.D Family - Mass recruiters with troops :eek:

Lowkey - just realised they were at war
SANE - been at war with lowkey for a little while :p

DeletedUser

FAV - Little old ninga's
T.D Family - Mass recruiters with troops :eek:

Lowkey - just realised they were at war
SANE - been at war with lowkey for a little while :p

Im telling Chaia you called him 'old'...
I know hes got hairy ears and everything, but he assured me that its only coz it helps him get a job as a gnome over the summer holidays...

:lol:

DeletedUser

Getting heated.

Side 1:
Tribes: FAV

Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.N T.D.C T.D.K T.D.M T.D.F T.D.H

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

image.php

DeletedUser

Getting heated.

Side 1:
Tribes: FAV

Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.N T.D.C T.D.K T.D.M T.D.F T.D.H

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

image.php

Wow.....

T.D are really giving you a run for your money, lol

DeletedUser

Well those stats aren't really fair as they show the entire month. However they do accurately show the future results of the war.

To me TDE is unfortunately once again a tribe formed by a bunch of new players, or ones who never made it far in other worlds. They see family tribes and see how big they are, and generally size equals power, so they decided to make one of their own. But they don't know how to run a family, especially one as large as the one they have.

Basically the war will go like this: FAV takes out a few of the leader and other high-privileged player's villages plus a few random people's. Pretty soon after that players start to leave because they're either afraid of dying and/or they never had much loyalty due to only joining out of the fear of TDFamily killing them. Once one branch starts to crumble (and unfortunately the mother tribe of all of them in this case), the others will begin to either merge to a different tribe if they are small, scatter if they are too close to the front, or revert their tribe's name back to how it used to be (meaning renounce their loyalty) before they joined The Dragon Family because they were either being attacked or intimidated by it back in the day.

In fact that quick summary of my prediction is how most family tribes die.

DeletedUser

Well those stats aren't really fair as they show the entire month. However they do accurately show the future results of the war.

To me TDE is unfortunately once again a tribe formed by a bunch of new players, or ones who never made it far in other worlds. They see family tribes and see how big they are, and generally size equals power, so they decided to make one of their own. But they don't know how to run a family, especially one as large as the one they have.

Basically the war will go like this: FAV takes out a few of the leader and other high-privileged player's villages plus a few random people's. Pretty soon after that players start to leave because they're either afraid of dying and/or they never had much loyalty due to only joining out of the fear of TDFamily killing them. Once one branch starts to crumble (and unfortunately the mother tribe of all of them in this case), the others will begin to either merge to a different tribe if they are small, scatter if they are too close to the front, or revert their tribe's name back to how it used to be (meaning renounce their loyalty) before they joined The Dragon Family because they were either being attacked or intimidated by it back in the day.

In fact that quick summary of my prediction is how most family tribes die.

Im a new player...
This is my 10th week of playing or so...

But boy, can i time a nice train!
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Im a new player...

Anyone can time a train with a script/macro/whatever.... But credit to you without one.

DeletedUser

Im a new player...

Not as good as mine :p

Good to see TDE starting to sink. Hate family tribes. i might even lend FAV a hand with them.

DeletedUser

i'll bet almost anything the mods win this one....

That's weird, he must have had a change of heart...

Just the other day he was the Mods' play thing...

Seen him spamming alot lately which he had a go at alot of people for.

DeletedUser

CAVE are winning 5-3 against T.D.Family. (i'd post the stats, but i'm too lazy to get the whole family in).

DeletedUser

Frickin' lazy nubs...

Side 1:
Tribes: CAVE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.C T.D.N T.D.K T.D.M T.D.F T.D.H
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Edit: To be fair, only two of them change the stats. However it would be wise of them to use their numbers to their advantage....

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 86
Difference: 62

image.php

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 89,106
Side 2: 137,888