Wars

DeletedUser

havnt really noticed any big wars going on in world 39 lol worlds arent fun unless there is a big war. is there or isnt there? and with what tribes

DeletedUser

Omen vs Raid.

Other than that, most tribes have just finished warring and are having a break.

DeletedUser

omen and raid really? lol whos winning or who is going to win

and really Rx4U and JoKeZ for which tribe is it being one sided
pkiwarrior said:
fixed the title ;)

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74702

Well i'll give you a hint. At one point, JokeZ doubled Rx4U in points...

DeletedUser

As for Omen vs ~RAID~, it is basically a stalemate at the moment.

DeletedUser

Atleast it is better than Lowkey Vs. 82nd War, a somewhat...how would i put it.....flame war?

DeletedUser

Jokez is nobling more villages than Rx4U overall, but Rx4U is nobling more Jokez villages than Jokez is nobling Rx4U villages. At least, that's what I get from TW Stats.

DeletedUser

The main point is JokeZ is slowing down in it's noblements which means slower growth. While Rx4U is increasing it's noblements and even though it is slowing down with taking villages from JokeZ it is instead crushing JokeZ's allies (except for TA*). Rx4U is winning the war from every standpoint especially from a moral standpoint since they have gotten the word out about JokeZ ability and now other tribes are taking their pickings of JokeZ.

One bad thing for Rx4U though is that Butcher Knife for some reason has rejoined JokeZ. I thought he has left for SIKE but I guess that was not for long.

DeletedUser

we were doing ok, but when butcher left, it kinda disconnected our k23/k24/k25 lil steam. And now 82nd has jumped in on our "refugees" and got a player to kill his own tribe mates and then join them..

DeletedUser

Please keep this thread simply about which wars are going on. If you want to start discussing a certain war more in-depth make a new thread for it.