Warstats: ~TSE~ vs. SCI

DeletedUser

i like BNL. they're not a bad tribe but scattered a bit in their K's. :)

DUMBUMCLUM

Yes sir. I'm sorry, sir. How many SCI should I kill today, Sir? One tribe? Two tribes? Your wish is of course what I live to fulfill...

No need, actually! like 10 more big people from SCIR0N fled to VVV today! Sci is doing their work for us :lol:. If they actually tried fighting back on the frontlines for a change they might not be doing so bad, but they waited till the isolated northern TSE villages were gone till they quit.

Does anyone have any predictions for when the disband happens? I'm thinking 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking there's nothing wrong with SCI players joining VVV. Not so sure about the ones who would want to stay in SCI though... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i say about two weeks as well.

I doubt sciron will last that long. Anyone who sticks around in s-ron is gonna get their asses handed to them by TSE. I expect the remaining high point players to run into S-ova or join the V V V fam. Everyone else will be thrown into one of the many remaining academy tribes.

DeletedUser

SCIR0S could make just SCIR0, and be located in the north and south... that's proberly save the SCI tribes a bit.

DeletedUser

SCIR0S could make just SCIR0, and be located in the north and south... that's proberly save the SCI tribes a bit.
do you actually think before you post something?
that post is just trash, THINK before you post, not 1 sci tribe is going to last in that region.
and i'm not complaining about that.:p

DeletedUser

i'm gonna give it about 6 days until all the active players are out of SCIR0N, and i have no idea when it will dissband, it might just stay around ofr a while with inactives and permi-sats :/

dunno:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ok.

SCIR0N seemed to have stopped getting more or getting less points now.

DeletedUser

question...
why are my allies running to enemies?
:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

because you scare them away ben:icon_biggrin:

SCI are in a sticky family situation. the rest of sciron are meat to the mighty TSE who will now go turkey hunting. Either they join another tribe or die off. sci are down to two tribes, but the best ones.

the next month or so is going to be interesting. when the ex-sciron players scrub off their old scin and get branded with their new ties to the vvv family, will we have another war?

It has been a long time coming thats for sure.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TSE~ BNL-ET
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0N SCIRNA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 195
Side 2: 68
Difference: 127

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 6
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,522,403
Side 2: 546,019
Difference: 976,384

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129,478
Side 2: 65,446
Difference: 64,032

image.php

something's changed.

DeletedUser

Hmm. Looks like I missed some fun. Tho it would seem I've returned at a good time.

Time to smash some heads.

Eluse1

its time that sci should give up ther lossing to many village i say give up now the might TSE is eating SCI really fast i dont think they will last more than a month or so untill most of ther inactive have been removed and the best players removed...