Was someone complaining about W32 lag?

DeletedUser

I believe someone was complaining about the lag on W32, I just loaded a page. And Hell I was surprised to see this.

word.png

I did not edit the numbers on this page. I purely Cropped the image for personal privacy =).

DeletedUser

I believe someone was complaining about the lag on W32, I just loaded a page. And Hell I was surprised to see this.

word.png

I did not edit the numbers on this page. I purely Cropped the image for personal privacy =).

I SAW THE FULL PIC! HE PLAYS NEOPETS!!! :lol:

PS: I'm getting "generated in 49ms-300ms." so meh.

DeletedUser

haha THANKS night. haha Yeah I play neopets! Hell the games are fun. and the Stock market is always something to keep an eye on. (it's not like the crap we have on wall street.)

DeletedUser

Im getting a constant 58ms lol, but theres nothing wrong with neopets i mean come on they badaces xD. LOL

DeletedUser

lol Was me complaining about how slow it was going for me.. all good now though ^^

DeletedUser

Now, does that negative sign mean that you loaded the page before you clicked it, or does it mean that the load time was so high that it went above the maximum integer value and thus started back from negatives?

I'm interested. ^.~

Oh, and Neopets rock. That was like my 5-6th grade LIFE! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Idk, the page loaded fast as hell. and I looked at the load time and it was that. I usually get between 23-59Ms. So I was like WOAH.

DeletedUser

Your computers on steroids tonight.

What have i told you about giving your computer steroids to make it run faster!! o.o

DeletedUser

Someone set first to the local connection box near me, i ended up with 4500ms all day yesterday :D

But no-where near that much mate