WASP and Gians

• Thread starter DeletedUser105801
  • Start date

DeletedUser76218

If you had any tribe that has a strong front against you, and they're a superpower in the world, why would you not stack the potential front when you have no threat towards the rim? Each tribe's only potential threat really is each other, so stacking villages bordering each other isn't anything unusual...

I hate it when people try to stir up shit for attention

DeletedUser100466

aye i am really confused why people want us to war Wasp.They are really nice honeybees who provide us 5 ltr honey everyday during the alliance and excuse me if we are stacking our frontlines ,I believe our def stays in front not in core where they are drinking beer and becoming fat everyday......

The worst alliance of all time?

My sources tell me that they are both are stacking their frontlines in preparation for war with the other.

This may well be serving as an official war thread soon...

Who do we support?

thattention.jpg

DeletedUser105801

Angacam on 01.05.2012 at 11:10
i wont recruit more than 4 or 5 tops from all 3 tribes at least not not until we have taken and broken quite a bit of them but, if we can take that whole border area in a clean sweep it would hurt them and buffer our current players.

LastBelleratus on 01.05.2012 at 12:08
Sounds like Riot are going to war Gians as well, that might make this war a lot easier

Angacam on 01.05.2012 at 12:15
LOL yea, and when Noodle and Impact hit riot 2 weeks after we start on Gians, lol whoo hoo its time for some fun.

I love having friends in both tribes :-D

DeletedUser105443

Tough crowd...

st.yawZ today at 04:35
Okay,i am now sending everyone a message and a list of villas that each will stack BUT

the hell members doesnt know what a 1D means..i am really fed up as i am the one who is trying to organise the defense of the tribe..why wont you just send what you are ordered to and not asking anything..and the worst part is

MOST of the members doesnt know how much troops consists of 1D

1D=1 def village=24k population

not just 1k spears 1k swords..

we are not sending packets as we are in the early mid game..it means continental..and i mean every members must have 50% defense in their account..and i am shocked that everybody has lesser D based on their points?..why?..dont you tell me most members are offensive types..well we will see if those members are attackers if the war comes..

i hate to see things like this but it is common sense..please guys be serious!.

circ to all dont reply!

oh my!fan mail again?..:) hehe..well for this circ?..naah!we are just cleaning up the internal parts of the tribe as we are reckoned with so much deadweights and also for precautionary measures also thats why we are preparing for the worst xD

but im still wondering why you just created a name under a different alias?why wont you show up to the crowd with your ownself scaredy cat..come on and show up or you are just hiding from your mama..your just worsen up things about the two tribes as we are still knowing each other..

we know that on these past few days we have some hot headed guys in Gians and Wasp that are eager to fight each other but then we will resolve this diplomatically..

If you are a player,then show us your own self noob

DeletedUser

If you had any tribe that has a strong front against you, and they're a superpower in the world, why would you not stack the potential front when you have no threat towards the rim? Each tribe's only potential threat really is each other, so stacking villages bordering each other isn't anything unusual...

I hate it when people try to stir up shit for attention

^This. this cuckoo bird doesn't have much brains :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i wont recruit more than 4 or 5 tops from all 3 tribes at least not not until we have taken and broken quite a bit of them but, if we can take that whole border area in a clean sweep it would hurt them and buffer our current players.

Sounds like Riot are going to war Gians as well, that might make this war a lot easier

LOL yea, and when Noodle and Impact hit riot 2 weeks after we start on Gians, lol whoo hoo its time for some fun.

lol, we dont even have a border yet with riot, how are we gonna war them? :icon_rolleyes:

Jza08

As much as there are people who would like this to occur, it aint happenin'

However if you have seen the communication we both have at the moment, I doubt either side has now not stacked their fronts :lol:

Bell... Come at me bro! :icon_twisted:

xRedDevil

There are two big things wrong with this.

1. Riot have diplomacy with Gians and have no intention of breaking it as far as I am aware of.

2. Impact, really? We don't even share a border with them.

DeletedUser

There are two big things wrong with this.

1. Riot have diplomacy with Gians and have no intention of breaking it as far as I am aware of.

2. Impact, really? We don't even share a border with them.

Coco's got a pretty amusing conspiracy theory going lol. I vote we take his tin-foil hat and video tape his reaction for our amusement ;)

DeletedUser45880

It's not hard to make a fake mail. And i doubt a lot of people are falling for this.

DeletedUser

It's not hard to make a fake mail. And i doubt a lot of people are falling for this.

I would hope NO ones dumb enough to fall for this....but there's probably one guy somewhere who did lol.

DeletedUser

'

Cute, and you have the original of this I assume? I talk to a lot of people not certain I recall that one though....

DeletedUser

Cool storys bros... yeah I hope this is going to war... why make a topic about it? Is it a surprise or something? This is a WAR game.....

BUT tbh I think the person who made this topic is either a Riot! or Impact player trolling trying to make WASP + Gians war, so one of them can jump in... I suspect it's Riot! rofl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody ever tells me anything. :icon_cry:

sorry eq i forgot to mention, the plan is after that got out and ruined our obvious plan to war our favriot neigbours rather then deal with cleaning up our current areas. That now im proud to announce Riot,Noodle,Impact,Wasp,Gians are all going to merge into once tribe called conspiracy theory and win the world :icon_rolleyes: