~!~ - watch out

DeletedUser

anybody who happens to be allied to this tribe had better watch your back. early yesterday i was nobled by these supposed "allies" which included the work of their head honcho danielson990 or whatever. nice work boys and girls, maybe when you get a little experience you'll understand what an alliance is actually for.

Nyte80

Maybe you would be wise to chose your allies more carefully?

DeletedUser

unfortunately i was just a peon, so my allies were not mine to choose

DeletedUser

Maybe you would be wise to chose your allies tribes more carefully?

cornelious vonsplat

Like they say, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer, and your allies closelier.

DeletedUser

i thought that it was a pretty simple statement, guess i was wrong. as stated all i was saying was that the concept of an alliance seems to be a little above the comprehension of the ~!~ tribe.

DeletedUser

i am danielson999 or whatever, its a good job you were just a peon with the lack of even a substantial army to protect your self or your tribe, if i can c u inactive for 2 days so can everyone else i sent scouts to check u out thats all, your noble came from an active member of my tribe who also saw your inactivity, who had no idea i had scouted you, i would prefer him on my side anyday ~i~ are not here to carry you especially someone with so much experience lol we kick our inactive players as there a burden, we also terminate alliences for inactivity or lack of growth for we do not carry, our loyalty is to those who grow with us not drag us down.

DeletedUser

An alliance is designed to keep noobs enshined in a protective layer of false security. If you can keep a noob blind, they just might sit there building up a nice little village for you to take. Free of a large army. It's only when a noob feels like there is no protection, and that their survival is in question that they build up an army. And then it becomes much harder (but not impossible) to dislodge them.

DeletedUser

we also terminate alliences for inactivity or lack of growth for we do not carry, our loyalty is to those who grow with us not drag us down.

that's so touching, problem is little fella that you didn't drop the alliance you just sent your boy over while we were still in the alliance.
as for your smartass little comment about my experience level, i really don't think that your whopping 48000 pts, what is that, like 5 villages, makes you the tw stud. face it your diplomacy is a crock and it's a good thing that you got me now because attacking with spears and swords rarely gets you anywhere later on.

DeletedUser

*plays violin*

So, you think that we should tell someone before we noble train them?

To: Random noob
Subject: I'm taking your village

Hi, yeah, look, things just aren't working out between us, your village is in the way of my planned noble freeway, and my residents are getting sick of the traffic chaos. So, I'm afraid our local council has voted for the removal of your village. No, I know, you've spent many countless nights levelling your production, and you are very close to building your academy. But, I really need to build this freeway. So, I am sending you a group of 4 attacks, the first is my clearing force, and I'm including a noble inside it because I know your villages is too noobish for me to use a 5 pronged noble train. I'm going to be sending this to you in about 5 hours so feel free to gather as much support as possible, and tell your tribemates I'm sending them 1 ram and a scout as a fake attack. Yep, so anyways, it's been good playing with you, but unfortunately I don't really like noobs, and it's time for you to go.

DeletedUser

loser, when you reach a million you let me know
you guys keep talking about these noob people, let me fill you in, you're them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice, i sent no one , i just gave him a pat on the back when he landed ur nice little vill,
i never said i had experiance for its u who has it yet has no vill, yes i saw the report of the attack he must be a noob but wot does that make u?

DeletedUser

tired of this conversation. tired of you trying to make yourself out as some kind of fabulous war strategist. i think you've shown through your comments that an alliance with your tribe means absolutely nothing. that was what i was trying to convey in the first place, so thank you.

DeletedUser

loser, when you reach a million you let me know
you guys keep talking about these noob people, let me fill you in, you're them.

I seriously hope you know that reaching 1 mil points on an old world is hardly an accomplishment I managed to get to about 800K on w2 before I began giving my villages away and took about 9 villages from the rank 13 player there without any retaliation for some time and when he did retaliate they were with attacks of purely Hc and the occasional purely axe attack which I actually now believe I could have removed the player from my K if I wanted to stay on that world before I began attacking. The point here is I logged in about 1 time a day to that world and I managed to get that high so I would hardly consider any of that an accomplishment.

DeletedUser

and that is why you are my hero. although you didn't quite reach 800k did ya, and 52 of your 101 conquers were in-tribe ennoblements. man some of you are really out to lunch on this one. forget posting, it's pointless, move on to your lives. :icon_rolleyes: the whole point of this thread was that ~!~ nobled my village while i was allied to them, thereby completely disregarding the alliance. but by all means keep telling of your feats of accomplishment, just try not to embellish them so much, hey mclovinn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and that is why you are my hero. although you didn't quite reach 800k did ya, and 52 of your 101 conquers were in-tribe ennoblements. man some of you are really out to lunch on this one. forget posting, it's pointless, move on to your lives. :icon_rolleyes: the whole point of this thread was that ~!~ nobled my village while i was allied to them, thereby completely disregarding the alliance. but by all means keep telling of your feats of accomplishment, just try not to embellish them so much, hey mclovinn.

1st of all there's someting you have to know: there are no forever friends and enemies. this is not happening just in the game, but in the world as well. we move on great, we stick together; we dragging each other, the strong will kill the weak. thats RL. every single bit of it.

therefore to me i have no alliances nor enemies in my lists. everybody is equal. as long there is a greed in human heart you can expect that. life is more simple if you think like that.

in this game, most tribes uses alliances as markings for 2 purposes: truly an ally for a certain period of time before waging war against one another, or simply just list them there for nobling marks. there are 3 colours in diplomatic markings, and you can just pick either one to be the ally, its not impossible that my enemies list is actually my ally. just like wired bomb. forget about those colours, they are just movies. bombmakers will tell you that they dont care about those colours of the wires because they are the same. No bombmaker is that dumb to make a bomb purposely to be killed off before explosion by some wire colours.

DeletedUser

I believe I said I wouldn't consider it an accomplishment but I was simply stating that if I had actually tried I really believe I could have removed the rank 13 player in the world from K69 I took many villages from him with trains I didn't bother to time and clearing forces with spears/swords which I did not even bother to time to hit less than 4 hours before the nobles hit. I am not boasting in any way just expressing my disrespect for many players on the old worlds.
What they did was use this "alliance" to make you feel safe then take you out when they were ready pretty much like an NAP to them.

DeletedUser

hmm

My tribe is at war with ~!~, but even I think you are a tool. I mean really. This is the propaganda forum, you're supposed to come here making outlandish statements that aren't entirely true. You come on here pointing out the facts as you see them, but you forget that sometimes an alliance just means "We're not going to attack you until it's convenient for us". Alliances are there just to make noobs feel safe.

Did I call you a noob? No, actually I didn't. I just think you're a tool for coming in here and complaining about being rimmed. Nothing is more lame then complaining about death after the fact. Players in my tribe have honour, they don't even ask for support, they just take it like "men", and then they give a final salute, and off they go. That's how to play the game. I mean really, whinging about being rimmed? That's just so lame.

As for the alliance, I'll let you in on a big secret. Some tribes add other tribes as allies when they aren't. I was once in a tribe, and we attacked a player who was in a tribe of 6. And this player said "What about our alliance?", what flipping alliance?

I reckon this game needs to include a hard alliance option, such that when it's in effect, it cannot be breached, and to cancel requires 24 hours of which the other tribe is fully aware of. Of course this wouldn't apply to players who had joined the tribe in the last 24 hours, which would allow for refugee ennoblement.

I don't even know why this game has alliances, it's pointless. Most big alliances I have seen weren't worth jack.

DeletedUser

If they had that tool for alliances and they needed to be accepted I would hate to see how many reports the top tribes received of other tribes trying to set them as allies.