We at Attila love you KE, we really do.

DeletedUser107152

I'd just like to point out that your post is a bit silly.

they have to boost their morale somehow when facing the top tribe in the K who is beating them by 2 million points and 50 more players.

KE: 79.037 average points per player
TheHun: 83.763 average points per player

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol Attila nobled the worst players in our tribe that were literally surrounded by them. But hey, they have to boost their morale somehow when facing the top tribe in the K who is beating them by 2 million points and 50 more players. Not to mention they were nobling them while the top players in KE were nobling Sporks who had players right down the middle of our tribe. Don't worry though Sporks is practically gone and we can focus on Attila now ;)

haha Yano basically proved my point by posting the conquers and point values KE has gotten in the war! KE:49 Attila, Sporks, Out of Order, Under the Radar: 30

hahah this just gets better. Yano's only conques were initiation's villages.

NoFear, you and Toby are funny lads. Initation was MY size before we started, and it's [Sarcasm]really fair[/Sarcasm] to compare William with initation NOW rather than before this all started.
OF COURSE a 9 player tribe "literally" managed to surround players of the tribe that own 40% of the K...Just look at the map bro.
And a big round of applause for the awesome support KE gave to their lesser players, excellent team work lads!

Oh yeah, no sh** Sporks are practially gone....maybe because you hugged ALL of their top players? And I find it amusing that KE STILL tries to recruit Sporks members even now! Without a doubt probably the biggest band of tribalhuggers in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't see your point? having 60 players with an average of 79,000 is better than 10 players with an average of 83,000 lol

DeletedUser

Every one of your arguments is S***. You had him surrounded before the war began. Initiation had less than half of William's before it started haha. And finally, quite possibly the dumbest statement in your speech, why wouldn't we recruit players that can contribute to the tribe. That is not called tribal hugging hahaha tribal huggers surround themselves with allies and NAP. Simply recruiting better players (which is what EVERY single tribe in the game does) is not tribal hugging.

I find it funny you blindly believe you can win.

lol mate you confuse me, why are you comparing iniation to William Wallace when the only Attila player clearing and nobling initation is me? :icon_confused:
I'm not complaining about inviting better members from different tribes, you just went on about crushing Sporks when it reality what you did was invite their bigger members (btw, biggest bunch of pansies I've ever seen- Esther declared "defeat" after 4 hours of war) and then clean up the remainders.

DeletedUser

Go Huns!!! Post Some Stats

Things have slowed down a bit lately...but only because Huns must enjoy the food and drink in their new villags! But Huns are blood thirsty they only need a little bit of rest before they resume their massacres :icon_twisted::axemen:
But not even the most exhausted of the Hun people won't enjoy himself some raids: Here is the latest in KE's awesome stacking.

1-2.png

4-2.png

(Sorry for the crap editing)
Side 1:
Tribes: TheHun
Side 2:
Tribes: KE

Timeframe: 15/11/2012 00:00:00 to 21/11/2012 17:33:58

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126,559
Side 2: 0
Difference: 126,559

chart

DeletedUser103070

Sporks is basically gone from the K but yet KE has zero caps versus TheHun...

*Awaits new excuse from KE for getting smashed by a tribe 1/5th it's size*

DeletedUser108642

Every one of your arguments is S***. You had him surrounded before the war began. Initiation had less than half of William's before it started haha. And finally, quite possibly the dumbest statement in your speech, why wouldn't we recruit players that can contribute to the tribe. That is not called tribal hugging hahaha tribal huggers surround themselves with allies and NAP. Simply recruiting better players (which is what EVERY single tribe in the game does) is not tribal hugging.

I find it funny you blindly believe you can win.

The fact that you are taking on their better members means they don't got the balls to stand and fight. They would rather join you then have to fight a really good battle. Basically shows that Spark couldn't handle a war of your size. Plus it also means that the members didn't have any loyalty towards their own tribe and are only thinking of them selves. ;)

DeletedUser

^ We took out some of their better players. We took 25 villages in 1 day. I myself took 4 in 24 hours. And then once the better players realised they were losing by a lot they wanted in. We took like 5 people. And all the while we were losing nukes and defense in the middle, hun was taking villages from players that were right in the middle of them and much smaller. ie:initiation, Mozers, ghitza, maxellozo yet they (acutally just Yano) is boasting about nothing special. His reports he likes to post aren't even doing himself justice. He posts reports of 1 player who was bad and sent spear nukes because he knew he was getting nobled. And then he posts reports of clearing an OFFENSIVE village saying "we love your stacking" as if that is our build/support we send for defense. I think he also forgets there is 2 other tribes with him in the war. This guy is a joke.

DeletedUser

^ We took out some of their better players. We took 25 villages in 1 day. I myself took 4 in 24 hours. And then once the better players realised they were losing by a lot they wanted in. We took like 5 people. And all the while we were losing nukes and defense in the middle, hun was taking villages from players that were right in the middle of them and much smaller. ie:initiation, Mozers, ghitza, maxellozo yet they (acutally just Yano) is boasting about nothing special. His reports he likes to post aren't even doing himself justice. He posts reports of 1 player who was bad and sent spear nukes because he knew he was getting nobled. And then he posts reports of clearing an OFFENSIVE village saying "we love your stacking" as if that is our build/support we send for defense. I think he also forgets there is 2 other tribes with him in the war. This guy is a joke.

I love you too NoFrear20x.
And nothing wrong with some PnP, just shows what kind of tribe members KE has/had :)
This thread is about Attila vs. KE mate, nothing other than that.

DeletedUser108642

I love you too NoFrear20x.
And nothing wrong with some PnP, just shows what kind of tribe members KE has/had :)
This thread is about Attila vs. KE mate, nothing other than that.

You got a point their Yano ;)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And the fun continues =) Apparently one of their members thought he might get lucky by just trying, sorry bro, it does not work that way =) No clear was sent to the village, just the attack posted below :p

5-1.png

DeletedUser

I am confused... first we support KE against the mighty endure then surprise they hug in most of endure.
Spork leadership then folds like a lawn chair and now KE is mighty

damn barb nobling with their fake scripts :|

Damn it KE where the hell was my hug :D

go hunz :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Morale: emotional or mental condition with respect to cheerfulness, confidence, zeal, etc., especially in the face of opposition, hardship, etc.

idiot...

DeletedUser

Morale: emotional or mental condition with respect to cheerfulness, confidence, zeal, etc., especially in the face of opposition, hardship, etc.

idiot...

Sir, in a game that uses the morale for a very important part of the game mechanics, it is wise for one to distinguish between tribal wars morale and inner tribe morale...:icon_idea:

DeletedUser107152

idiot...

You're still on about that? Do you have nothing better to post, for example some stats showing people you're not just sitting ducks? Here's an alternate definition that applies to the game you're currently playing.

Morale

The morale is shown on the attack confirmation page.

Morale is a protection for new players. It gets calculated from the points of attacker and defender. A player usually attacks with 100% morale, but if you attack a player that is much smaller than you, you will get a penalty. When morale is 45% your troops will only attack at 45% of their usual attack strength. If a smaller player attacks a much bigger player, there is no bonus on the attack. The maximum morale is 100%.

Time can also play a factor in morale calculation. By that it uses the time since the player joined the world. If a small player has been playing a world for a long time but still has a small amount of points, morale will continuously rise until it reaches 50%.

You can find a morale calculator in the simulator. Just add your target's points and your own points to get the morale. Not all worlds use morale, and morale settings can vary from world to world.

Maybe if you spent less time replying to two-day-old posts and insulting players, and instead tried to defend your tribemates, I wouldn't be here poking fun at you, hmmm? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser103070

If you really like I can post a couple of trains that KE players sent without even attempting to clear or scout a village before attacking? Not to mention the train was like 2 seconds...