We can see clearly now, the RAIN has gone!

DeletedUser75757

Me either, I mean 2 days and look! You should run and hide! :icon_razz:

We were delcared war on so I expected more from you to be honest. I guess the truth is that you declared just for the sake of declaring because you learned of our launch date. Now your cool delcaration just has less meaning. :icon_confused:

SO cute when you try my game...lol

Lets see how the stats look down the road a bit.

DeletedUser

To our enemy: You are not a hated enemy, not a discredited enemy and certainly not an enemy we take lightly. We know you are all ready, we knew this day would come and it is with my most upheld respect to enter this new phase with a focused mind and attentive desire to whoop your ass. =) Seriously though. Best of luck to both sides. We have all waited to learn each others skill. See how badly we want this world and are ready to let it unfold.

Kudos Bufus for staying true to your word thus far. You have been a pleasure to our tribes to discuss diplomatic issues and resolve troubles from both sides. Anyone who knows our leaders and knows them well will understand these words. We want this to be respectful, enjoyable and fun for everyone.

No pnp filled declarations because both sides have contributed nothing but honor when working with each other. Thank You for that.

To My Tribe: GF punkins!!! Lets do this!!!

Amazing how quickly things can change ah

DeletedUser

so your say en the war hasn't started yet
or their just not putting out yet

DeletedUser

Prolly the latter, wish it'd be more to K84, I want my ODD spot back >.>

DeletedUser

i feel like i o dresar a sorry. i'm sorry dresar...i jsut realized it wasn't an illegal script you got banned for. it was muilt-accouting!

you're right about waiting alil bit for the results. i'm sure activity will boom after xmas for both tribes. you've worn me out with your non-replying posts. it was dresar with the big mouth!!!!! haha. honorable thing to do let us know launch date. hugs?

think maybe we should allow you the chance to go back to the views we had on EVO members before the war, members with honour and who played the game through skill, not with sarcy comments in the externals that have no reference to the war it self

DeletedUser

Hmmm my opinion should have changed in light of the situation at hand? Why.. I had nothing to do with it. Quote Someone else. Kaythnxbai. =)

Wow easy soldier - simply saying how quickly situations can change during war - from being civilised and friendly to hard out flaming and arguing - all in the space of a day or 2. Nothing personal in the quote bro. And anyhow - will quote who ever I want!

DeletedUser75757

Wow easy soldier - simply saying how quickly situations can change during war - from being civilised and friendly to hard out flaming and arguing - all in the space of a day or 2. Nothing personal in the quote bro. And anyhow - will quote who ever I want!

cartman-1.jpg

DeletedUser

good luck to everyone!

Happy holidays! dont let TW get in the way of your families and festive times! ill be raising a drink for this war and all the participants!

and my best to you and yours happy holidays