We Found Stez's Twin

DeletedUser

:icon_cool: Its been a long time since i posted so i think ill start it out with a blast we were talking about Stez and we found his twin while up to mischievous stuff, he will appear about 52 seconds into the movie so here i will supply you with something you wont forget,

The Man's sexy face!
[SPOIL]removed (stez is spoilsport) pm for pic lol or just speak to stez on skype :icon_razz:
[SPOIL]Super Secret Sexy Photo[SPOIL]
edtd.png
[/SPOIL][/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

The Mans Sexy song (52 seconds he will show)
The Vid!
this is not adult material

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stez haz 2 heads, that guy only haz one head so he ain't stez's twin. If any of you find anybody else with 2 heads it will most likly be stez's twin. Apparently he has 25 twins (i dunno what 25 kids at the same time would be called, so i said 25 twins), his mother gave birth for 2 days strait, or at-least that's what i heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This happed because we need to find Stez in real life due to him owing my debit collector agency a huge sum of money, We were able to get to know his personality and reconstruct his personality please say thank you to jeff dunham

Reconstruction

DeletedUser

Erm, I would rather my pic not be on externals though....

DeletedUser

Aww now I will never know what Stez looks like or do I already? Hmmm...

Any how I am waiting on you to do another top 20 my last one was done in the middle of a war so a bit sloppy hoping you pick up the slack for mine.

DeletedUser

Aww now I will never know what Stez looks like or do I already? Hmmm...

Any how I am waiting on you to do another top 20 my last one was done in the middle of a war so a bit sloppy hoping you pick up the slack for mine.

When I have a day in my life to waste again, I'll do a new one.

I have no problem with the video or the joke as a whole... just not keen on my picture on PnP...

DeletedUser

Come on :icon_neutral: post one of your self you want to liven the forums :lol: