We got a badass over here

DeletedUser

OMG, I laughed so hard I nearly choked to death.

Bit over exaggerated there if not well something is wrong with you.

Wasnt even funny when i first heard it let alone after what 2/3 years? jeez.

Besides cornish wasn't the first that got "attacked" by the barb.

DeletedUser

Someone elaborate what happened to cornish, or a link please :icon_razz:

earthquake girl

Bit over exaggerated there if not well something is wrong with you.

Wasnt even funny when i first heard it let alone after what 2/3 years? jeez.

Besides cornish wasn't the first that got "attacked" by the barb.

It's called "hyperbole." Duh.

It was hilarious when it happened, and the thought of being nobled by someone nobled by a barb is ridiculously funny to me. You don't think so? Yay for you, Mr. Negativity.

DeletedUser

and afterwards sir cornish was kinda branded the worst player ever :

DeletedUser

2010,September 25th, 18:37
sir cornish

congrats morthy your a cheater i just got attacked by a barb with 500lc and when i clicked reports it was gone so congrats on being a cheating owner

lol :lol:

DeletedUser

It's called "hyperbole." Duh.

It was hilarious when it happened, and the thought of being nobled by someone nobled by a barb is ridiculously funny to me. You don't think so? Yay for you, Mr. Negativity.

duhh and for you to say that you must have thought it was really funny hence why i said you are exaggerating that it is or something is wrong with you. :icon_rolleyes:

A Test round morthy playing with settings nobles someone. ZOMG its soo funny like so hilarious :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser100466

Don't worry i read the whole story ,next time i will be laughing too :D

DeletedUser

Rath, are you going to be as much of an annoying poster on these externals as you were on 61? Jw :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i'd like back in the day when you'd take a village and still pick up that villages outgoing troops and you'd get all sorts of angry mails from tribe mates like dafuq you attacked me for xD was fun not knowing if the village you took would do you or someone you knew harm when you took it D:

DeletedUser

pointless thread.many players are nobling barbs, should we make thread for every one of them ?

DeletedUser

we should rim every one of them. Damn grey village munchers...why are we glorifying these nubs?

DeletedUser

Too small of a thread for so many horrible posters to cram 2 pages of horrible content. Thanks for wasting some of my life, every single one of you.