'We have no master plan' Recruiting!

DeletedUser

Whnmp was founded by BelGariad. Have any questions ask him.

Whnmp was founded for those players who are fed up with the tribes who think if you join you MUST do as they say. If you just want to have fun in this game, (and it is a game) then ask for an invite. No one will TELL you what to do (we may suggest things like NOT to attack Cbears but eventually that is up to you!)

We will not ask everyone to relocate to another k
We will not dismiss you for no reason
We will not demand activity in the forums (although talking to people would be better)
We will not boot you and noble you
We will not take refugees
We will not merge with your tribe
We will not declare war with anyone
We will retaliate if you attack us
More pending as I think of them

Diplomacy is a possibility...

So if you wanna join just ASK :)

We are located in k's 47 and 48

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whnmp was founded by BelGariad. Have any questions ask him. - synapse wonders why you are speaking in the third person.

Whnmp was founded for those players who are fed up with the tribes who think if you join you MUST do as they say - you are fed up with having leaders? if you plan to have a tribe of people who can't follow general tribal directive then it is not a tribe, it's just a bunch of random people under the same banner.

We will not ask everyone to relocate to another k - do most tribes do this?

We will not dismiss you for no reason - do any tribes do this?

We will not boot you and noble you - under the right circumstances you should!

We will not declare war with anyone - what is the point then? a tribe just randomly nobling anyone they like with no direction? sounds great :icon_rolleyes:

by any chance have you recently had a grievance with the leaders of a tribe you were in and are now butt hurt about it?

DeletedUser

Whnmp was founded by BelGariad. Have any questions ask him. - synapse wonders why you are speaking in the third person.
This is directly from the tribe description.

Whnmp was founded for those players who are fed up with the tribes who think if you join you MUST do as they say - you are fed up with having leaders? if you plan to have a tribe of people who can't follow general tribal directive then it is not a tribe, it's just a bunch of random people under the same banner.
And what's wrong with that? what's wrong with the leadership that's there to help and coordinate the masses rather than constantly telling people what to do? From my experience of leadership it's a huge difference.

We will not ask everyone to relocate to another k - do most tribes do this?
Some

We will not dismiss you for no reason - do any tribes do this?
Again some do

We will not boot you and noble you - under the right circumstances you should!
Of course, but not active players

We will not declare war with anyone - what is the point then? a tribe just randomly nobling anyone they like with no direction? sounds great :icon_
Coordinating attacks to get vills is fine, but actively declaring war on other tribes by leadership who have no idea about the thoughts or wants of the members is what I'm getting at here.

by any chance have you recently had a grievance with the leaders of a tribe you were in and are now butt hurt about it?
No just fed up of stupid people in charge, thats all. One thing in the world that annoys me is stupid people.

Oh and thanks for your enlightening pearl of wisdom, :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh I just realized I was being an *^*, taken no heed I was in a mood. :(

dwarn

Whnmp was founded by BelGariad. Have any questions ask him.

Whnmp was founded for those players who are fed up with the tribes who think if you join you MUST do as they say. If you just want to have fun in this game, (and it is a game) then ask for an invite. No one will TELL you what to do (we may suggest things like NOT to attack Cbears but eventually that is up to you!)

We will not ask everyone to relocate to another k
We will not dismiss you for no reason
We will not demand activity in the forums (although talking to people would be better)
We will not boot you and noble you
We will not take refugees
We will not merge with your tribe
We will not declare war with anyone
We will retaliate if you attack us
More pending as I think of them

Diplomacy is a possibility...

So if you wanna join just ASK :)

We are located in k's 47 and 48

Whats the point of diplomacy if ye wont go to war anyway?