We officially have no W58 mod...

DeletedUser

Okay, I would like to offer my humble services to the TW community and become the W58 mod.

I promise to be fair in my judgement and will only use my ban stick when necessary. All I need to know is... who should I ban first??

jk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I pity the poor sod they send through the gates of Oblivion. Then again, they get to see great FORK war stats vs those scrubs in honor

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I pity the poor sod they send through the gates of Oblivion. Then again, they get to see great FORK war stats vs those scrubs in honor

I think this thread was not meant for Honor vs Fork war, and by posting something like this here probably lowers the chance of ur tribemate getting forum mod status.

But if there is indeed no forum mod in world 58, then Faaaaarks gets my vote since i trust him to be fair in his judgement, and i am pretty sure he knows the rules very well.

DeletedUser

I definitely seem to know how to get banned... lol.

This was nothing in regards to the current war, I just noticed we didn't have a mod.

DeletedUser

I just wonder if you meet the requirements you set for being a mod a while ago ... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Can't mod a world you play, rules out faaaaark and myself :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser

lmao but i wanted to be mod.

i would totally be awesome mod :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

faaaaark I bet you would be an epically amazing mod. Just my two cents. If you ever mod a world with me can you be like all the other Mods and just give me warnings and never hit me with anything? ;)

DeletedUser

faaaaark I bet you would be an epically amazing mod. Just my two cents. If you ever mod a world with me can you be like all the other Mods and just give me warnings and never hit me with anything? ;)

pft i'd hit you with several ban hammers for your excessive spam :lol:

DeletedUser

I've applied to be a mod in the past and was turned down.

With my recent 'holiday', I will happily sit on this side of the fence from now on. Such a pity.

Last edited by a moderator: