We Thank Back

DeletedUser

Ok, This is my first attempt at a PnP... I am not a master by any stretch of the imagination.

Ok, Some of you might have picked up from the continental discussion and top 20 tribe threads that K46 is locked in a war between "We Bite Back" (COBRA) and "Havoc46" (H46). It is not a big war by Random and ID proportions but it is still fun and extremely BLOODY:icon_twisted:.

Those also in the know would know that H46 had a bit of an inactivity problem that was/is slowly but mostly resolved.

This topic is a brief outlook into the war and those who look at the all time stats of conquers between the two tribes will think :icon_eek: "H46 n00bs is getting pwnd" Cobra has an impressive score of 20 conquers 6 losses against the tribe that is half its size. Indeed COBRA has done an admirable job of conquering our inactives and for that H46 thanks you. It spares us the long and tedious process of weeding them out ourselves.

(CONQUERS FOREVER BELOW)
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: COBRA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: H46
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 6
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48,680
Side 2: 19,691
Difference: 28,989

image.php

[/spoil]

Those who were still active and posted their incomings proved a much harder target to kill and the conquer rate quickly dropped with the conquer rate almost 1:1 in the last week. COBRA nukes hit our walls and died

BreakinBones is one prime example, RANK 1 ODD now but still with no villages lost.

(THE REASON)
Goodbye!
Goodbye!
Goodbye!
Goodbye!
Goodbye!

and against another village...

Goodbye!
Goodbye!
Goodbye!
Goodbye!
Goodbye!

(4 sec train that one... bout the best they have pulled out)

Now that the war has entered its mid stages it is becoming slow but bloody with both tribes in the top 10 OD and both in the top 4 ODD.

There have been some great snipes and some horrendous 23 second nobles (I am not kidding) but overall I am enjoying this conflict and wish all the best to the COBRA's for the rest of this war, you have made K46 very interesting indeed.

Now, Flame On. I want to hear your opinions.

Oh one more thing, extra kudo's to Balaclava for being a courteous opponent *salutes*... at least to breakin. Some of the other mails are less nice ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

Mekolp

BreakinBones is one prime example, RANK 1 ODD now but still with no villages lost.[/SIZE]

[/FONT]

ivanvk beats him ;)

And about time I don't read some pnp (from less known tribes) with no useless pics thrown around.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I think it is now fixd.. dont know how that happened. but still : )

I'm not a fan of the pics, although Pervis Perfection does a good job of it.

DeletedUser

well interesting, I saw BreakinBones hit 1st and now in the last update the random noob in K54 took it.

though I thought Balaclava was a good player but thats a horrible train. anything over 800ms is just god awful and should be resent(I know people who won't eve launch things over 200ms).

So you killed some nukes and nobles and decided to make a thread? thank you. I actually enjoyed reading this, to make things interesting I am offering a super secret guide up for grabs made by the almighty qwe4rty himself :O its how to send "fast: noble trains(I think it would help spice things up).

good luck to both sides. :)

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

No, the war has been going on longer than this one offensive of cobras, but it was long after due that I gave H46 a face on these forums...

Also, I have seen Cobra faces on here and wanted to see what they thought.

(I agree that was a terrible train by the way)

EDIT: also Mekolp is right, Breakin has been passed in the rankings and is Number 2... he was number 1 though : )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, the idea that PnP threads has to be better than good made these forums a bit to quite. So thanks for breaking the tradition of just posting overly done PnP threads!

It looks like either H46 is starting to do much better or Cobra is preparing for another strike...

DeletedUser

I may be biased but I can post scouting reports that IMO point to the earlier.

Bala and JerryMcCabe ran offensive villas and once Breakin and AshestoAshes (our old duke who we stacked then had RL crisis) they have like 100/100/100...

the other player I will give kudos to for his rampage is JudgeDread5877... he is doing really well.
EDIT:Oh and Redmuss was doing well but has slowed right down now that we have retaliated

DeletedUser51390

I may be biased but I can post scouting reports that IMO point to the earlier.

Bala and JerryMcCabe ran offensive villas and once Breakin and AshestoAshes (our old duke who we stacked then had RL crisis) they have like 100/100/100...

the other player I will give kudos to for his rampage is JudgeDread5877... he is doing really well.
EDIT:Oh and Redmuss was doing well but has slowed right down now that we have retaliated

REdmuss il give a free pass on his slowing down in this ...he is in one of my minions in w33 and is involved in a 5 tribe gangbang on us atm so im glad he has slowed down here :icon_biggrin:

balaclava

A pretty good overview of what's happening. I only think it is fair to point out that we have the better ODD, so more nukes have died on our walls than the other way around.

Also, if it wasn't for your good friends -TDR- there would be no change in this war and we would just be going about our business nobling your inactive players....well players that quit once they are cleared, including your once duke. They are twice our size and we have been fighting you for ages (when we started there was a 20k points gap between us, now that is just over 200k), we are going to lose some villages.

And yeah, my noble trains aren't great. I just use the multi windows but until now I haven't come up against anyone who can be bothered to snipe it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

AshestoAshes (our old duke who we stacked then had RL crisis)
I did mention old Ashes... he had a RL crisis... but wasn't totally cleared. We wiped your nuke from existance at that village:icon_wink:

You only managed to take it once it had gone barb.

I forgot to give credit to -TDR- Nobleclaims has indeed taken a mighty village from COBRA.

Congrats on taking enterprise from Kirk, I see it has a new owner in the form of Hellforce 666 now... hopefully this will change hands again quickly :)

(when we started there was a 20k points gap between us, now that is just over 200k), we are going to lose some villages.
I am not knocking your achievements in any way... I am enjoying this conflict and think that the most of best players will emerge from the war stronger for it.... in true TW fashion.

I hope you are there when this is over. You are a true player

EDIT: and even using multi windows not scripts surely you can do better than that?
im not joking when I say one of your members sent nobles 23 seconds apart

DeletedUser

Um..some cobra players seem to be trying to run away into k37.
not sure what the deal is with nobling directly away from the fight to be honest.

DeletedUser

How good are your nobel trains then H46? Ohh you most probaly ain't got any, atall :)

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO!... No wonder 82nd is haveing such an easy time with their family tribe, Havoc. lawlz..!

DeletedUser

Galum: Great PnP for a first timer, kudos ;-)

Thanks, it wasn't Pervis Perfection like I said, by any stretch of the imagination... but I tried my best.

l3lade: Not really,
It wuz of 4 seconds when I'd checked..

It was a different one

it hit Hungry Glop's village... and consisted of a clear of 800 axe :)

similar to breakins one... I hadn't seen that bala.

balaclava

I just watched the last episode of scrubs and am feeling all sad, thought I'd leave that here for no reason whatsoever.