~WE~ VS core

Heavyreigns

After very little thought, we have decided to take core apart. I heard someone say they aren't a bunch of barb munchers. (Howey from UN) But they are just that. They have nothing to farm and will fall fast because of that and their tight gathering. They are stagnant except for their western front which will be closed off to them very soon.

Sorry for the 1/10 PNP but I really have better things to do. (Like farming and Nobling.)

~WE~ is 2M reformed. Not reborn segmented. We fell for dom's crap. I guess we are the only one's to ever make a mistake and shall be forever punished for it. So what.

I know folks like proof, so here it is. We will go head to head with core, our nearest rank and nearest geographic counterpart.

This thread is to keep you informed on the war. Comments are welcome.

Regards, Heavy.

DeletedUser

may prove interesting but only time will tell. 5/10 only cause im a believer in farming and nobles too

DeletedUser

finally someone makes a war thread without all the crap.

DeletedUser40113

well, at least I didnt get bored waiting for the punchline xD
7/10

DeletedUser

Dont get too cocky mate.When you get some results I will do the rating.:)

Sorry for the 1/10 PNP but I really have better things to do. (Like farming and Nobling.)
ahh so others who make a descent pnp are worse than you?I know for a fact that RevengeComing the one who made the last pnp for us is our top player and top farmer.Not to mention our top nobler.So try not to talk such crap here in the externals.

Anyways good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My money's on ~WE~. They have double CORE's average points/player and plenty of farm space in their continent. :icon_cool:

Heavyreigns

Dont get too cocky mate.When you get some results I will do the rating.:)

ahh so others who make a descent pnp are worse than you?I know for a fact that RevengeComing the one who made the last pnp for us is our top player and top farmer.Not to mention our top nobler.So try not to talk such crap here in the externals.

Anyways good luck

I said it was a 1/10 and nothing else you had alot more to say.. I have this to say Bite me. You looking for a fight you will always get one with me. Your lil typing doesn't bother me me one bit. A big mouth makes for a soft @ss. Your lil trick of putting words in my mouth won't work. I made my statement simple and short but somehow you got a pile of fuel for your BS fire. I said we are going head to head with core and you find insult where ther is none. You are looking for a fight. Why don't you just start something then? Rather than BS ing a guy who has already taken the steps you want to take.

Repinski

Cool, a target close to home for once. And one that won't just bend over. Should be fun.

DeletedUser

I have this to say Bite me.
You looking for a fight you will always get one with me.
You are a bad doggy looking for a dog fight:lol:
You want a fight come and get me.I'm always ready for a verbal and ingame one:icon_rolleyes:

Your lil typing doesn't bother me me one bit.
Then why "bother" to answer in the 1st place:icon_eek:

A big mouth makes for a soft @ss
So you are saying you are having a big mouth or is it me?I dont mind having a soft @ss.Wanna check it out?:)

Your lil trick of putting words in my mouth won't work.
:icon_surprised:
Who said I was gonna put *anything* in your *mouth*.You got the wrong guy.I am not that type of guy ever.:icon_confused:

I made my statement simple and short but somehow you got a pile of fuel for your BS fire.
You yourself rated your pnp so why should I bother rating your pnp.I only objected to your comment on farming and nobling and nothing else.:icon_neutral:

I said we are going head to head with core and you find insult where ther is none. You are looking for a fight.
Yea right.Me looking for a fight against you guys?Come a bit close to k56 and we will see or we could do this after an year or so when we come to your K:icon_biggrin:

Why don't you just start something then? Rather than BS ing a guy who has already taken the steps you want to take.
I never wanted to start a verbal fight.But you are trying to drag me into one purposefully

Who made you king?
Now who is talking BS:icon_rolleyes:

@Heavyreigns :Words of Advice from Your King:icon_biggrin:
a dog fight such as this will only bring your rep down in the externals.So try not to take my bait in the future or lets say starting with the next thread.If you know what is good for you.I know you are busy farming and nobling and got no time for externals.So keep it that way.If you make further statements it means you are a lazy and arrogant player who likes to bully his way through and not in a civilized way:icon_neutral:

Heavyreigns

Keep talking. Nice wordsmithmenship. Good with your mouth. That's it. This thread has alot to do with you though so you should hang out and continue to comment off topic. Thanks for your....Uhhh,.... Yeah that..

Heavyreigns

Lmao

Cool, a target close to home for once. And one that won't just bend over. Should be fun.

You are in a bad spot brother, I feel for you. But you played to many cards on too many tables and now you are where you are.

DeletedUser

Keep talking. Nice wordsmithmenship. Good with your mouth. That's it. This thread has alot to do with you though so you should hang out and continue to comment off topic. Thanks for your....Uhhh,.... Yeah that..

Question how does this thread have anything to do with SUBv they are on the opposite side last time I checked... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Keep talking. Nice wordsmithmenship. Good with your mouth. That's it.
Thank you for your compliment.But since this is my 1st world in tw.I am only good with words.But I do like to improve myself ingame:)

This thread has alot to do with you though so you should hang out and continue to comment off topic. Thanks for your....Uhhh,.... Yeah that..
A compliment followed by an insult.I'm worried about what will come next from you:icon_sad:

@Heavyreigns :Words of Advice(2) from Your King:icon_biggrin:
try not to double post anymore.You will just get an infraction.We can use QUOTES and edit to multiQUOTE a post:icon_neutral:

P.S
I wont go offtopic anymore.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~WE~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CORE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 11
Difference: 16

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 149,327
Side 2: 49,137
Difference: 100,190

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,602
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14,602

chart
[/spoil]

Question how does this thread have anything to do with SUBv they are on the opposite side last time I checked... :icon_confused:
mate you are not the only one who is confused.I am with you on that

Heavyreigns

Roger that. I know you for a word smith and can't compete there. Although I do play TW pretty well and have done so for many years. Thank you for your post on the war stats. It's the only reason I started this thread. I suck at the externals, yes. I could recruit a man that excels at this, yes. I won't though. It's needless and brings more trouble than it's worth. That's why I posted here cause I want some trouble. A few good wars and some respect may come our way. The simple fact we are ranked 10 with an handfull of members isn't good enough, I know. We will take the closet tribe, ranking and geographical to start. Then we may gain some respect.

DeletedUser

Roger that. I know you for a word smith and can't compete there. Although I do play TW pretty well and have done so for many years. Thank you for your post on the war stats. It's the only reason I started this thread. I suck at the externals, yes. I could recruit a man that excels at this, yes. I won't though. It's needless and brings more trouble than it's worth. That's why I posted here cause I want some trouble. A few good wars and some respect may come our way. The simple fact we are ranked 10 with an handfull of members isn't good enough, I know. We will take the closet tribe, ranking and geographical to start. Then we may gain some respect.

We had a rough start.But now you are on a path of enlightenment.So I wish you the best.
The same for CORE:)

P.S
For an external pnp the easiest way is to grab hold of some noob attacks and post them here making the word know that your target is
a)a noob
b)a worthy foe
Its as simple as that.There is no need for a pro.The best example if RC with his 1st ever pnp
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=202601