We Want War!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

exactly, and my point is that cheerious, by the amount of farmign it looks like he has done, could beat that defence easily

p.s. that defence ratio is rubbish

I said thats the RECRUITING. Not my current or will be army.

DeletedUser

Yes, but he makes it clearer to me then you and poohat did, so i'm 50% each way.

Same here.... I know you are going to argue but i leave you here arguing and i go play ET (enemy territory)

Deleted User - 3135

I said thats the RECRUITING. Not my current or will be army.

o, lol from your post i tohught u just meant the 1000 axes were recruiting :icon_redface:

and your right, dont believe you have 2000 populaton in the queue :lol:

DeletedUser

o, lol from your post i tohught u just meant the 1000 axes were recruiting :icon_redface:

and your right, dont believe you have 2000 populaton in the queue :lol:

:D

So i mean i have that + some recruiting the same amount that went all mixed up so forget everything and lets stop this argument ok?

DeletedUser

:D

So i mean i have that + some recruiting the same amount that went all mixed up so forget everything and lets stop this argument ok?

lol no more read.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok. So its ended now. FIANLLY!

But now BTT. Back to topic.

Do you want/know someone who wants war? I want to fight but not maby war anymore. It boors me.

DeletedUser

war isn't boring when it's fought well. At this yes it is boring as i9t's just farming someone and them avoiding troops but when there are nobles involved it's a whole lot better and involves skill and co-ordination. That is what makes it fun beating your opponent at every turn and coming out the victor as they beg you for mercy.

DeletedUser

Damn, I was in the mood for a discussion and just when I found some time to post something, the discussion finished. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Xavirus, please take off that convo with cheerios off the forums. Everyone who is not a complete idiot knows that he has tons of troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Xzvirus, please take off that convo with cheerios off the forums. Everyone who is not a complete idiot knows that he has tons of troops.

Besides, isn't xavirus a member of BDAS? Is this how much he trusts his tribe mate? Calling him a point whore and whatnot.

DeletedUser

Besides, isn't xavirus a member of BDAS? Is this how much he trusts his tribe mate? Calling him a point whore and whatnot.

I believe he was using him as an example. Besides, if Xavirus thinks anyone in this tribe are point whores, he is wrong.

DeletedUser

I believe he was using him as an example. Besides, if Xavirus thinks anyone in this tribe are point whores, he is wrong.

It was an example as like used margus also.

Lord Peter, i do trust my tribe cheerios is a good player, and i'm sure he would no that he has to have troops as well not just buildings upgreading all the time.

Deleted User - 3135

war isn't boring when it's fought well. At this yes it is boring as i9t's just farming someone and them avoiding troops but when there are nobles involved it's a whole lot better and involves skill and co-ordination. That is what makes it fun beating your opponent at every turn and coming out the victor as they beg you for mercy.

you should see the OAK vs MCD, w00t, FTR war then, it came to s stalemate, despite both tribes playing well neither side gained much ground, it was really not fun, one reason why i no longer wanted to lead in world4 anymore

DeletedUser

you should see the OAK vs MCD, w00t, FTR war then, it came to s stalemate, despite both tribes playing well neither side gained much ground, it was really not fun, one reason why i no longer wanted to lead in world4 anymore

Lol. My bro is in one of those tribes beating w00t :D

DeletedUser

So anyone else want?

Nope had a little one, though too many innocents were killed, much the sadness of my tribe members, seeing new people get killed is depressing.

I think I'll send them resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.