-we-

DeletedUser

Funny i was going to say the same thing about TFB and THE...:lol:

Why do you even talk? Your tribe is pretty crappy and really should probably just be laying low. Picking a fight with t.f.b and THE would end with you getting pwned.

I still remember some of your first posts on the forum where you didn't even know who was in your family so a little less talky talky please :)

DeletedUser

Why do you even talk? Your tribe is pretty crappy and really should probably just be laying low. Picking a fight with t.f.b and THE would end with you getting pwned.

I still remember some of your first posts on the forum where you didn't even know who was in your family so a little less talky talky please :)

That was Ryan13yr, but same effect. He had no idea who ATL and TCC were.

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by keee
LOL you give PTT a "family" status, but MP individual tribe status. Someone not willing to admit the full size of MP family ;)?

Scared imo.

Next one add NEMO / EMP / FxF family status please, then again if you don't it's totally understandable for a PTT member .

Actually. YOUR leaders said you weren't part of the MP Family anymore. You sir, are a fool. (this was what you said colpo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMO
Colpo on 11.04. at 21:59
Still MP, or are you related to them like ANGELS was, or an independent tribe now?

Need to know for map updates.

inferno 00 on 11.04. at 22:36
aew are no more MP but related to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMO
Colpo on 11.04. at 21:59
Still MP, or are you related to them like ANGELS was, or an independent tribe now?

Need to know for map updates.

Samuil on 11.04. at 22:22
Independant
(still allied, but like FxF not in the family)
nice to know we are not enemies now mate

this is why mp is crap. None of their members know anything and they are all noobs.

What do you know, i am a noob :(.

It's all on page 23 of the map thread. hehehe colpo I was right :p

nothing personal keee :D you talk to much though lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quote:
It's all on page 23 of the map thread. hehehe colpo I was right :p

nothing personal keee :D you talk to much though lol

I thought you were referring to this:

How many mergers is VF made of? How many times has your tribe merged to stay alive? Give me a break. Go jump off a cliff you *ddodddling* hypocrite.

*btw who is atl and tcc? :S

keee

I'm quite flattered you remembered my first post.

What can i say, atleast you notice me alot more than i notice you ;).

DeletedUser

-we- is sf, maybe they used that as a way to get out of a war but theyre still sf, and crom and hades got merged into sf

DeletedUser

-we- is sf, maybe they used that as a way to get out of a war but theyre still sf, and crom and hades got merged into sf

omg...

is all i have to say on that really.

I believe you only say that due to the relations between the Gods tribes involved in the merge and SF and the eventual outcome of the diplomacy of -WE- towards the rim tribes.

If they were merged into why was a new tribe formed and all the mentioned tribes disbanded?

Seriously if you knew anything of what went on in the merge.We merged because all those stupid rim tribes were getting a bit too big for their boots and fighting each other they would just get bigger eating mini enemies and inactives.

A Serious Talk

omg...

I believe you only say that due to the relations between the Gods tribes involved in the merge and SF and the eventual outcome of the diplomacy of -WE- towards the rim tribes.

If they were merged into why was a new tribe formed and all the mentioned tribes disbanded?

Seriously if you knew anything of what went on in the merge.We merged because all those stupid rim tribes were getting a bit too big for their boots and fighting each other they would just get bigger eating mini enemies and inactives.

Sure.

DeletedUser

Typical woman predictions... Tell me why not?!
Because you always think that you will win? Because you think that if you post very rarely this'll make you look smarter? Because you like licking off somebody's back? Cmon... i never heard you talk "business" with T.F.B. all you do is "lick, lick, lick" ... aren't you getting sick of it o_O

Tell me why... tell me why?

P.S. At least now i expect a "normal answer", and please don't get angry on me for pointing out what you are doing because i can't just leave this without comment... you do it good.

Your comments are sexist, rude, and inappropriate for these forums. Why don't you take a dictionary and look up some new words instead of the same damn things that come out of your mouth. Better yet! Don't post at all.

Oh and if you add the post counts from both my accounts, you'll be surprised to see they about double yours.

THE is a free unit that does as it pleases, sorry you got the short side of the stick and got stuck with a lot of inactiveplayers that can't tell a spear from an axe. Actually I'm not really sorry at all.

If you noticed, we fight who we want, we NAP who we want, we just happen to have all the right allies in the right places, and we don't go around making people hate us like you onions do.

Pretty sad that the rest of your "family" left you to play tribalhugs and now you can see how truly small you've gotten so you drop down to the level of attempting to throw personal insults at people that just PLAY THE GAME BETTER. We're more active, more intelligent, and have more ability to play the game.

Let me break down the 100 members you have.

28 are Loyal
21 are inactive, coming on every day or two.
23 are there because they have no where else to go.
18 have quit and are being eaten
10 send a THE council member mail once a day asking to join us or if we need intel.

P.s. Thank Wasma for that info...he sure did help Themocker out with some free new villages.

Good Luck!

DeletedUser

omg...

Sounds like someone's scared of the rim tribes.

I think we finally know -WE-'s policy. Screw the rest of the world, they wont hurt us. Lets get the rim instead!

DeletedUser

Your comments are sexist, rude, and inappropriate for these forums. Why don't you take a dictionary and look up some new words instead of the same damn things that come out of your mouth. Better yet! Don't post at all.

Oh and if you add the post counts from both my accounts, you'll be surprised to see they about double yours.

THE is a free unit that does as it pleases, sorry you got the short side of the stick and got stuck with a lot of inactiveplayers that can't tell a spear from an axe. Actually I'm not really sorry at all.

If you noticed, we fight who we want, we NAP who we want, we just happen to have all the right allies in the right places, and we don't go around making people hate us like you onions do.

Pretty sad that the rest of your "family" left you to play tribalhugs and now you can see how truly small you've gotten so you drop down to the level of attempting to throw personal insults at people that just PLAY THE GAME BETTER. We're more active, more intelligent, and have more ability to play the game.

Let me break down the 100 members you have.

28 are Loyal
21 are inactive, coming on every day or two.
23 are there because they have no where else to go.
18 have quit and are being eaten
10 send a THE council member mail once a day asking to join us or if we need intel.

P.s. Thank Wasma for that info...he sure did help Themocker out with some free new villages.

Good Luck!
Well you've got a point there about "inactives" and "noobs", i didn't mean to be that sexist, rude, and inappropriate guy, but i just got too mad, cause there are so many people that don't have any honour and respect for them selfs... i'm not telling that that's wrong... but that is weak. I apology for the insults once again. However i don't rly think that you would act differently when somebody is just killing your tribe by recruiting it. Then again i'm not telling that it's wrong... but it makes some tribe members upset because people shit on what somebody built over years... and that i s why mbe i was a bit rude.

+ the worst thing that can happen to me in seeing GODs shrik is prolly get angry on other players and wanting to expand even more! I know it may sound very odd but that's how TW is meant to be played! I pitty those that don't feel how this game should be played and will never enjoy it at it's full! For now i have no more words to say as GODs are going through hard times now and i;m not scared to admit it!

P.S. I live in a country where English is rarely spoken and i learned it only because i like it...
P.P.S.I promise not to insult anybody ever again... that really shows that a person got down.
Strength and Honour