Weapon Chamber

DeletedUser

Doesn't work that way.

Clearing several small villages gives more than clearing one village with as many troops as the several small villages.

Additionally there's a daily cap regarding how much you can gain any one day.

Gradual increases are much more beneficial than huge OD jumps.

I thought it was something like 1% / 1k OD. Never really looked deep into it, but whenever I checked in my account previous worlds it was along those lines. Maybe my playing style has got something to do with it :icon_confused:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I thought it was something like 1% / 1k OD. Never really looked deep into it, but whenever I checked in my account previous worlds it was along those lines. Maybe my playing style has got something to do with it :icon_confused:

Nope. If that were the case almost everyone on the world who started day 1 would be the same percentage since nearly no one has 1k OD, yet I have tribemates with 5% higher than me.

DeletedUser

Nope. If that were the case almost everyone on the world who started day 1 would be the same percentage since nearly no one has 1k OD, yet I have tribemates with 5% higher than me.

Hmm interesting. But surely 5% seems a little too much. Maybe you haven't got the 3% for today yet or people starting on 21st have more [not early 22nd] ?