Weighing In!

• Thread starter DeletedUser112521
  • Start date

DeletedUser112521

Due the substantial flaming and off topic posts on the old thread that were over shadowing the actual war...overshadowing the work done by both sides...overshadowing Smokes initial achievements - we feel it time for a new thread dedicated to this war. One we hope can stay on topic.

Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

Smoke_Family.png

image.png

EykQhDf.gif

Round_1.png

The Weigh In

table_of_stats.png

The weigh-in of the Smoke Family vs Decipher war was one of anger, hostility and errors. The bout itself, challenging and intriguing to behold. Smoke immediately went for the bum rush and delivered a well timed sucker punch by implementing spies and recruiting from DSy4. However, DSy4 showed we had no glass jaw and held firm amid the barrage of blows.

Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, BB, BOZS, %Drink

Timeframe: 02/01/2014 00:00:00 to 03/02/2014 15:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 241
Difference: 65

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,493,633
Side 2: 2,097,727
Difference: 604,094

chart

The war began on January 2nd, 2014.

Decipher proved to be the loser through Round 1. The statistics reflect losses that in no way can be seen as a success for DSy4 no matter how much of a rope a dope approach was taken with sniping and stacking.

However DSy4s situation has changed dramatically. The tribal leadership of Decipher was overhauled on February 3rd, 2014. One month ago to this day. Shortly afterwards there were several major diplomatic moves made by DSy4 so our sole focus could be on Smoke.

And here the bell rang to signal the end of Round 1.

Round_2.png

With the difference in weight class of 134 Smoke Family members going up against 24 DSy4 Members - DSy4 looked to be on the ropes but with the influx of original faces and old friends to add to the fantastic talent pool still remaining within Decipher, Round 2 proved to be a very different fight.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, BB, BOZS, %Drink

Timeframe: 03/02/2014 15:00:00 to 03/03/2014 18:25:00

Side 1: 253
Side 2: 87
Difference: 166

chart

Side 1: 2,088,497
Side 2: 761,080
Difference: 1,327,417

chart

The first two months of warring are now over.

The scorecards show the first month goes to the Smoke Family and the second to Decipher.

As always when it comes to the sweet science, things are far from over or straightforward. Decipher have shown we are nowhere near kissing the canvas but in fact are very much alive, kicking and are thirsty for blood.....

*Ding! Ding! Ding! Touch Gloves* - Round 3!
the_boxers_handshake.gif

DeletedUser

Nice work ... keep it updated in a serious way. :axemen:

/Tal

DeletedUser112209

Sweet sassy molassy that was a good read.

looks like #LettuceTurnipTheBeet! is back.

DeletedUser

Good thread, hopefully can see it constantly updated as it's helpful for outsiders like myself. Has been a bit hard to follow as you said with all the bickering and such that has gone on.

DeletedUser

I'm liking the style.
Keeping the masses entertained in good fashion.
Good post.
TT.

DeletedUser112521

Another month in and what was with Smoke in Round 1 is now very much with DSy4. The instrumental active member count has now swayed in DSy4s favour. Also an undeniable component now in DSy4s corner is the reintroduction of Infect.

Commentator: A month in, combined with new factors - the bell rings to single the end of round 3!

1jxL9U4.png
And the score cards are raised at the end of Round 3 and the judges signal overwhelmingly in favour of DSy4. DSy4 showing the meaning of Fighting Fit. After taking a beating in Round 1, they composed themselves and counter attacked with devastating effect.

DSy4, recruiting a number of accounts have puffed up their chest to nearly double the size. Throw into the ring a bit of diplomatic feet shuffling and the result is a huge momentum change.

Before:
table_of_stats.png

After:
ibZ4uAd.png

Since the opening gambit it is important to note that following a combination of body blows to the breadbasket that both %Drink and BOZS have both disbanded. However equally as important is that BB and Smoke are both still very much in existence.

Smoke looked to be on a standing eight count but since the recruitment of several Drunk% they have found steady feet.

Timeframe: 03/03/2014 15:00:00 to 01/04/2014

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 258
Difference: 185

Please also factor in that due to the number of accounts that have 'disappeared' from BOZS, Smoke & %Drink (either through deletion, being rimmed or simply no longer being in the tribes), the stats are somewhat scewed and the actual war caps may be either higher or lower.

Commentator: I heard DSy4 in the corner telling their trainer they are going for the knock out....but given the circumstances they may have to accept a TKO. And with several members of Smoke barbing and jumping ship does lead one to believe they are now leading with the chin. Smoke are looking punch drunk - lets see how they fair in this pivotal round!

And as the beautiful Lord 0F War struts his stuff and holds up the 'Round 4' card, we get the next round under way! DSy4 are now playing the body bag game here and look to be supplying the coffins! I predict someone is soon gona get KO'D!!

*Ding! Ding! Ding! Touch Gloves* - Round 4!
the_boxers_handshake.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

i love Arthur Schopenhauer. he is one of the first to lead me down the path to true knowledge of reality :p

i am all for Dsy4 as smoke family played a part in recruiting TFC leaders to join and try to eat their own members. thank god i put a stop to that! lolol Go dsys4, we will be over on the west tying up troops as much as possible. dont worry, they dont fight very hard

DeletedUser94483

Wonderful read until thread got derailed.

Personally rooting for Ds4

DeletedUser112521

Commentator: The bell rings to signal the end of round 4!

round_4.png

Commentator:
As the heavyweights all pause for a quick rest, let's have a quick comparison of the before, and after, statistics from round 1 to round 4.

Before:
table_of_stats.png

After:
may_table.png

Commentator: And the results of Round 4 are now in!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, BB, NEW, %Drugs

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 309
Side 2: 79
Difference: 230

chart

Side 1: 2,750,288
Side 2: 700,203
Difference: 2,050,085

chart

A shout-out to our friends in Infect, whose powerful under-hooks as Round 4 occurred have delivered equally stunning blows!

Just how many more rounds can the defender take?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If they last till Round 10 who declares the winner?

Well, for the 10 months of premium and account manager from each tribe (assuming all have Premium and 50% have AM), that's 330,000 premium points spent (or in financial terms, £6,600), I'd have to go with Innogames!

DeletedUser

Unable to return from their corner for the start of Round 5 it would seem :p

DeletedUser

well, now Smoke has disbanded,hmmmm, which indefinitely means a clean win for us. I would like to give a shout out to the leaders of Dys4, outstanding turn around and well done to all involved