Welcome back Damageboi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He is back and im pleased to say he picked the good guys.Welcome back Sam mate good to have you on board.

Soberknight

He is back and im pleased to say he picked the good guys.Welcome back Sam mate good to have you on board.

Wont and dont believe it untill i hear it from Sam himself ofcourse. No flaming intended Mike.

DeletedUser

No problem mate i understand and i never take you as a flamer i personally like you on the forums mate.

DeletedUser

well if this is anything.. or nothing?

Jun 20
12:22 damageboi123 joined the tribe.
Jun 20
12:22 damageboi123 has been invited by magisa.

Soberknight

well if this is anything.. or nothing?

Jun 20
12:22 damageboi123 joined the tribe.
Jun 20
12:22 damageboi123 has been invited by magisa.

There is a difference between the account and the person behind it. It does make it easier to filter out the internal nobling ofcourse.

Jobetopia

Well, I have to say I hope this is true, even if he has joined NN I like Damage and it would be good to have him return to this world (even as an Enemy..well, Adversery). I do have to admit it is surprising after the comments he made in his leaving thread however.

But, like I say, I hope this is True - because if not it would be a final peice of idignity to a great player, to have his account subverted into NN against his express wishes....after what happened to TLA - well, I have to say that in my opinion that would be a incredibly low act.

So Damage, if you are back - welcome back to W29, if you arent back then I really hope that whoever moved your account into NN did so with your permission - if not that would be a total lack of respect.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, but I think DmgBoi ALWAYS was going to join NN from the skype conversations i have seen if things came to a head. Maybe his real life dramas lessened a little bit.

It will be funny to see one less person for the inactive whores from old TLA to munch upon! yay!

DeletedUser79621

Well now I feel bad about taking a village from him.

But he's not having it back
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

"Frankly, I could never endorse an elite tribe leaving behind the many friends and comrades I had made during my leadership"

Sams quote from his leaving this world.

Dragging his account into the tribe he did not want is a disgrace to your former leader. Mikey i expected better from a player like you, guess thats what NN is all about though...

DeletedUser

Why did you expect better King i dont understand.I am a mere normal player in NN hold no privs and dont want them.I noticed Sam had joined the tribe and thought it would be good to welcome him back mate that was all,unless you mean something else which i am missing?

DeletedUser

Okay.

I already moved one off-topic nobling discussion to a new thread. I will, once again, move the nobling discussion from here... to there. From now on though, kindly discuss nobling dramas in its indicated thread, rather than derailing multiple threads with whether inactives are valuable targets or not.

(Disclaimer: Yes yes, I know nobling discussion will occur in war threads as well, that's fine. M'sure you all know what I'm talking about here. If not, feel free to PM for clarification.)

As far as Damage goes, if/when he wishes to confirm/deny his return, he has a leaving thread he can easily do so in. Until then, as far as I can tell... this is only going to generate spam 'n off-topic discussion.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.