Welcome Dchogs!

Wilky1992

Well, it seems that time has came again. W5 has once more, scared off a moderator, will it ever be that we can keep the same one for any length of time?

Welcome Dchogs, hopefully you can be the one that actually stays here, and I wish you the best of luck moderating this forum. Try not to leave too quickly; it gives the impression we are bad, when we are really loving, caring, people :)

Best of luck, and I'm sure you will do a great job.

EDIT: Is there any specific reason we could be told as to why thebrute7 left us so suddenly? :(

- Wilky

DeletedUser

Well, I don't want to really release details on why thebrute7 left, but on the mod forum he said he wanted to pursue a hobby/occupation of his on a larger scale.

Thanks for the introduction though! I'd say I'm pretty lenient to a certain point, for example, I allow intelligent off topicness to a degree, but I will happily come down like a ton of bricks on persistent spammers.

Once again, thanks for the introduction. I hope we can have a lot of fun together!

DeletedUser

Welcome.. and.. in case I miss your leaving(just like every other w5 mod) bye!

DeletedUser

Have you ever had the pleasure to taste Tacos Dchogs?

It's a very important question for every W5 player.:)

DeletedUser

so how do you pronounce your name brute had an easy one

d chogs

dc hogs

da chogs

d cho gssss

DeletedUser

Damn... I liked TB =/
*sigh*

Welcome to the forums, dchogs. I wish you the very best of luck.
If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Is this your first time moderating? :)

DeletedUser

dchogs said:
Thanks for the introduction though! I'd say I'm pretty lenient to a certain point, for example, I allow intelligent off topicness to a degree, but I will happily come down like a ton of bricks on persistent spammers.

Once again, thanks for the introduction. I hope we can have a lot of fun together!

Hello and eek Boone spans on w5 forums :p

DeletedUser

And since i din't feel like making anew thread.

Goodbye Dchogs!
We hope you enjoyed your stay. :)

DeletedUser

Well you've not gotten rid of me yet :)

We claim a moral victory :icon_biggrin:

Quick question: Who decides who becomes a moderator out of the applications sent? W5 and W22 are now modless, so who is it that decides which people fill the gaps?
Something I'm a bit curious about =S

DeletedUser

I wonder what are we doin wrong/right seeing as all of our mods run away from us :icon_cry: I applied for moderator a while back, s'pose I got rejected :eek:

DeletedUser

I wonder what are we doin wrong/right seeing as all of our mods run away from us :icon_cry: I applied for moderator a while back, s'pose I got rejected :eek:

Gammlen it's a known fact that the moderating system is corrupt ;)

you have to buy your way in :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I think itś straws that decide.

We actually name snails and race them, first one to the finish gets modship.

Nah it's actually us elders and Jirki88 who decides, although Jirki88 being admin does the actual hiring.

I'll be modding around here until we get another mod sorted out, so feel free to PM me etc etc... You've been through so many mods so you know the drill.