Welcome

• Thread starter DeletedUser115004
  • Start date

mamnon idril

Sup guys it's good to be back playing old school world alright. This is gonna be fun

P.S Anyone know Rebel58?

I didnt have much dealings with'em personally but did play against them in W67 while I was in Nuts! Damn Good Player!

DeletedUser118080

I didnt have much dealings with'em personally but did play against them in W67 while I was in Nuts! Damn Good Player!

Yah! he was my tribemates in W67 no questions he was a good player he is my favorite TW player of all time. That's why I ask where he was now cause this world is the same as W67, Anyway what's your IGN in W67? This world is full of veterans player cause this is the last old school world.

Williamthefirst

I too am fairly new, but could not miss this world, with all these old school players returning I would be stupid not to play!

Good luck guys and welcome back! Please teach me the good fight! So far in my tw life honourable play has been hard to come by, with most players being exceptionally mean and petty!

mamnon idril

Yah! he was my tribemates in W67 no questions he was a good player he is my favorite TW player of all time. That's why I ask where he was now cause this world is the same as W67, Anyway what's your IGN in W67? This world is full of veterans player cause this is the last old school world.

I played as Mamnon Idril till I started coplaying the Viko20 account. Shortly after that is when Rebel made himself known to me LOL.

DeletedUser118650

Looking forward to being a part of the last world where some big names might make their last apperence in this game.
Let the winner take it all.

atmospherecf

Welcome new players...

[spoil]
tumblr_nb1t3uQ6rR1sgl0ajo1_500.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Whose Drunk?

I just... I just... I just... need to get some sense to this person....