Well Hello

DeletedUser

So guys i just bumped in to say hi and check out on my fav. world after i left. Hope some of you remember me, and im planning to start my sig sop again.

DeletedUser

So guys i just bumped in to say hi and check out on my fav. world after i left. Hope some of you remember me, and im planning to start my sig sop again.

This will be embarrassing if I get this wrong... Jk Jeff?

DeletedUser

hahah since most of my tribe mates left and the tribe merged ( saddest day of my life when i read that ) i knew i wont be able to return to this world at least, with all my exams coming up and all i just couldnt. :D

DeletedUser

hahah since most of my tribe mates left and the tribe merged ( saddest day of my life when i read that ) i knew i wont be able to return to this world at least, with all my exams coming up and all i just couldnt. :D

Message me on this. Or Skype. Stutterinsteve is my skype name. Id tell you my W50 name but no one is supposed to know :icon_cool:

DeletedUser91086

I know that feeling :-(

DeletedUser

And i can not see any one of My hotnub tribemates now...what happened?

DeletedUser

And i can not see any one of My hotnub tribemates now...what happened?

merged with infam after disbanding, not getting into who disbanded :icon_rolleyes:

they thought somehow Khan betrayed them

they went into infam

got bored left infam or fought old friends while in infam

aetost sends a mail saying he is quitting (2nd time lucky :icon_wink:) and advices people to do the same.

basically the majority either quit when noobs disbanded or quit when they got bored in infam :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ohaider Jks :)

Yeah, pretty much all of HotNub has quit or the accounts have new owners..