Well, that was quick.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately it seems I was only able to be your mod for a very short period of time. As soon as I recieved the title, there was controversy arising among people in W39 who I previously gave out a fake age to (I did not want to give out real age to RANDOM people on the internet :icon_wink:) then when it came to applying for a mod, I gave a real one. The RANDOM people there used this opportunity as PnP leverage, using it to attack my personal credibility and attempt a refute an argument I made against someone who supported them.

It spawned a very extensive and headache causing argument that ended in creating a large mess that simply was not worth solving. So now, I am either 15 or 17, according to the TW community, depending on which side you're on. 15 would be underage, 17 meets the requirement. Either way, I am going to wait a full year, so that I am completely confirmed to meet the minimum age requirement of 16, no matter what you believe. Then I will reapply. I really am sad that I have to leave now, I didn't mod you guys for long but you gave me a warm welcome and seemed like a great bunch. Maybe if I am lucky I can be your mod again in a year :).

Most mods just write "I screwed up" or "There were problems" to the worlds they mod when they leave, but I decided to give a full explanation simply because its I think its a good thing for people to understand the situation and why I have to leave.

Cya guys :icon_sad:
-Jax

DeletedUser

its taking the mods mother****** ages to get here

this is a ****** serious issue jax has been ****** over now he is waist deep in ****!

Well, thanks for your concern, but actually I'm just not mod, back to where I was before. I could be in much deeper "****" but good judgment was made; and I can apply again in a year. Its somewhat unfair but its not the end of the world. :icon_wink: Some people in W39 believe I'm a liar, but personally I don't care much. PCP is still here, and I'm still going to lead it in W45, and its still going to pwn. The people who were my friends are still my friend no less, regardless of what age I give out, and my enemies are still my enemies, and are still extremely annoyed at me and unhappy/disappointed that I was not permabanned. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:
Jax well miss you :icon_cry:

I'm sure you can still lead our Pokemon Religion.

@Shack Waves
Shut up.

DeletedUser

jax ask to hold a conference with them with a webcam show them proof od ID and your face on webcam, it wouldn't take long and it would settle everyone.

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:
Jax well miss you :icon_cry:

I'm sure you can still lead our Pokemon Religion.

@Shack Waves
Shut up.

I will gladly continue lead our Pokemon religion :lol: We ought to make a skype chat.

jax ask to hold a conference with them with a webcam show them proof od ID and your face on webcam, it wouldn't take long and it would settle everyone.

Tbh, its not worth it. The original reason all this happened was because I wanted a bit of internet privacy, and that would pretty much drop that completely. Remember, it doesn't matter to me what certain people in W39 think of me ;) I can wait 1 year. Thanks though.

well, if you cant be our mod, want to spam with us?

Of course :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice avatar sorry to hear about the situation hope you can reapply next year

DeletedUser

Aww too bad, here i started to get to know you better :icon_eek:
Feel free to come visit and spam with us anytime :icon_wink:

Wonder what mod we'll have next :icon_twisted: We should make sure the next one won't stay too much either :lol:

DeletedUser

damn, you were turning out as an awesome mod xD

Ill count down the days till you are back.

rbh135

I will gladly continue lead our Pokemon religion :lol: We ought to make a skype chat.

Tbh, its not worth it. The original reason all this happened was because I wanted a bit of internet privacy, and that would pretty much drop that completely. Remember, it doesn't matter to me what certain people in W39 think of me ;) I can wait 1 year. Thanks though.

Of course :D

Make a skype chat and add me in (bandit)
Forget about it
just wait a year and ban those that reported you :lol:
Spam with meh!
I need a spamming partner :icon_redface:

rbh135

Why do I have a strange feeling that this was more then 1 page :icon_confused:
*glares at typhlo*