Well... This has been... Fun?

DeletedUser

Maybe fun's not the word to describe it. But its been something... probably more like stressful :icon_rolleyes: I figured I'd quit as soon as this gets boring or frustrating, which it is, so I've decided I'll try the impossible! Quit TW totally :icon_biggrin:! Venture out into this thing they call the Real World :icon_rolleyes: Heck, if its as crap as some of the other explorers have said it is, I may come back... My account will... probably carry on till the end of the round without me on it... No this doesn't mean you'll get an easy time if you attack it still :icon_wink:

[SPOIL]
images
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
images
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
images
[/SPOIL]

But yeah... Bye and best of luck ^_^ - I'll still be on skype occasionally for those I still talk to :)
So Good riddance tribal wars ;)!

DeletedUser

What is this Real World you speak of?

And why is king shrek here again?

:S

I think I need to file a restraining order

dawnrising27

I am PROUD of you! Good luck babe, its time to get out there and explore! I know I am enjoying real life! Love you bunches Bro!

DeletedUser

I quit tribalwars, and you come back trust me, specially if your good. So i would say iNate will back in future even though he says he quit forever lol. I quit 2 years ago in W25 and Here i am again trying to convince myself to win 3 months of Game Play pwning noobs.

DeletedUser

Actually normally my luck is awful, the good luck I've had here is the first for me =P