Well, W41 becoming GHOST TOWN

DeletedUser

Bill you still don't seem to get it man, the mass deletion wasn't going to be a mass deletion. Only 6 players, admitadly the core were going to delete, but that would leave you a tribe still there. Axes were impatient and at the end of the day if you were an OCD member about to get massacred, because that's what would happen going through empty villages, you eould delete. Wouldn't that make you feel big bill, because there's no way you could do that on a stacked front line.

6 of the core OCD players planed to delete but you and your council made the tribe disband and the rest delete. Have fun eating barbs an being plagued with inactivity this summer.

DeletedUser79727

Bill you still don't seem to get it man, the mass deletion wasn't going to be a mass deletion. Only 6 players, admitadly the core were going to delete, but that would leave you a tribe still there. Axes were impatient and at the end of the day if you were an OCD member about to get massacred, because that's what would happen going through empty villages, you eould delete. Wouldn't that make you feel big bill, because there's no way you could do that on a stacked front line.

6 of the core OCD players planed to delete but you and your council made the tribe disband and the rest delete. Have fun eating barbs an being plagued with inactivity this summer.

barb noblers ftw! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79727

Is that because thats all your capable of doing dos?

why are you still posting as "shark79"? :lol::lol:

oh, you dont have an account, you begged for all the accounts you played here.:icon_wink:

I bet i'll see you in motive lol

DeletedUser

Dos, its safe to say that I will not be going into Motive, who knows, anyway, have fun nobling barbs, you'll have to clear all of mine and Lloyd's d out of 500|500 now so have fun with that. Oh and theres no point sending scouts, its now white walled too. :icon_razz:

Oh as for the shark79 account, I am the owner, I have been for quite a while, I will continue to post as such as I see this as my own, everyone knows that this is me.

DeletedUser79727

Dos, its safe to say that I will not be going into Motive, who knows, anyway, have fun nobling barbs, you'll have to clear all of mine and Lloyd's d out of 500|500 now so have fun with that. Oh and theres no point sending scouts, its now white walled too. :icon_razz:

Oh as for the shark79 account, I am the owner, I have been for quite a while, I will continue to post as such as I see this as my own, everyone knows that this is me.

didnt you read the shark79's post (original owner)? imagine soem stranger using your name and destroying your reputation. that's what your doing to him matt.

at least dont post in his name.

DeletedUser

No everyone who matters knows its me, I have always signed matt etc. Shouldn't make any difference, and to be honest what rep did he have anyway?

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
a better one then you lol

the only people defending you are people who havnt been in a tribe with you, you join a tribe, brag them up they kick you for you being you then you have nothing but bad things to say about them.

how about just going and starting your own account, on new world or even this world, see how far you get.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
a better one then you lol

the only people defending you are people who havnt been in a tribe with you, you join a tribe, brag them up they kick you for you being you then you have nothing but bad things to say about them.

how about just going and starting your own account, on new world or even this world, see how far you get.

The only ones flaming him are the council who kicked him as well. :icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps if you thought about it for a second you would realise that perhaps by kicking someone for no real reason they have introduced the fact to their members that they are expendable for no other reason than they are insecure enough to silence anyone who posts?

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The only ones flaming him are the council who kicked him as well. :icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps if you thought about it for a second you would realise that perhaps by kicking someone for no real reason they have introduced the fact to their members that they are expendable for no other reason than they are insecure enough to silence anyone who posts?

do you forget he was kicked out of knock! aswell ?

the kid is annoying, thinks he runs the tribe, when all he does is complain and make more work for others, and thats besides the fact he makes whatever tribe he is in look like retards on the pubs

DeletedUser

Cody, KNOCK! are history, its only you that are trying to keep them alive, how about we leave them in the past eh?

Secondly, if you have a problem with me take it up in private, you have my skype and my mail box is open.

the kid is annoying, thinks he runs the tribe, when all he does is complain and make more work for others, and thats besides the fact he makes whatever tribe he is in look like retards on the pubs

A tribe is tribe, doesn't matter what people think of you, as long as you do things for the tribe its not all down to who you like and who you don't like, its about how the game is played. And please, one person can't make a tribe look like retards, seriously man come on, I think all this time away has made you delerious or something, are you actually that dumb?

DeletedUser79727

hahaha. funny how you talk to cody that way.

you begged for an account in knock.

pretty sure you beged for an account in Axes.

brad made the right decision to not give you an account in OCD when you begged for it.

matt, watch how you talk to cody, your nobody

still using shark79 eh? pathetic.

DeletedUser

Nope, I've never "begged" anyone or however you put it. I've asked, and often been offered. The only reason Faaaaark (use his IGN, I dont think he wouldn't want you calling him by his RL name) was because I didn't know him well. Dos you have also been through many accounts before ending up in uxijgil. I am somebody dos, I actually know whats going on, I dont have to bum lick council to find that out, maybe you can pull your head out from cody's arse now?

DeletedUser79727

but I love cody's arse :lol:

ooops. sorry my mistake on the irl name (sorry about that faaark I just read the name too often)

yep. I remember dev telling me you begged for an account :icon_rolleyes:

and you begged for an account from faaark. admit it.

DeletedUser

Well dev bull shitted, 12th Hour approached me about co-playing him so thats a fail argument when dev had nothing to do with the move, i'm sure when faaaaark gets on he'll tell the truth about how I asked once :p

Looks like you attempted flame just failed...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dos has been through many accounts true, but he constructed his own account and made it reach about 1.3 million points. Everyone else speaking in here has built up his/her account. You, on the other hand just have got built up accounts. You think you know everything about everyone, well you don't. Already forgotten how you came to Sergei pretending to be Mezonis bullshitting about how Brad was crying that OCD would mass-delete? Yeah, I don't have the Skype convo now, but Sergei would back me up. And you brag about sending 150 ms trains constantly when I have seen you send 4 nobles in a single attack. You think you know everything about DNY and W12 when your information is limited to what people have told you. These are some of your faults. People do see through the lies you make up. That makes them dislike you.

Please stop lying for a bit and stop pretending who you are not, people will like you more.

DeletedUser

Lol you couldn't find a suitable answer for what I just said so you had to come up with something totally irrelevant? See, this is exactly why people dislike you.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
listen mat

talk all the crap you want about me knock! axes dos who ever but you honostly cant sit here and say anything bad about dev, he is the most fair, loyal and trustworthy person iv ever met on TW

keep his name out of this please.