Well...

DeletedUser20028

Well it was a bold decision to get two worlds out back-to-back many think. But for alot of players its almost perfect. A fast and slow world. I know that alot of experienced players will be playing here as it will work around there social life. We have'nt got many legendary tribes coming except for the one being made by openeye.

I was wondering what everybody's views on the move made by the mods, the amount of pre-made tribes, etc. I think in weeks to come it could shape up to be great.

Let's Debate,

DeletedUser

It will rock! For a "new" player like me its lovely to try out the old system without having to competete with million point players :icon_confused: So im looking forward to the Package system and the lovely speed. I wont even be joining W15 since speed 2 just makes a bigger gap between casual and hardcore players. Althou ive been playing W14 pretty hardcore I really dont like the gap concept.

-Destiny

smart move by the tribal wars staff, As for the pre made tribe im not sure if there is going to be as much as a "Good" pre made tribe that is going to join this world as most I beileve will join world 15 the only well thought out pre made tribe that ive seen (so far) is OE's tribe that free-eek might be in it to talking about power house.

DeletedUser

I realy loved what they did :icon_razz: Making 2 different worlds makes everybody satisfied. I'm defenitly gonna play them both. W15 is fast and easy. And W16 is more based on strategy, wich I realy like :icon_cool:

DeletedUser20028

Yeah I guess that's why its good for you and maybe me if I decide to join it, I don't know yet. Are you in a tribe Bryan1234, Jugson as you know is starting one.

DeletedUser

You can't choose a direction when you join. So I'll probable whait untill the tribes are formed

DeletedUser

in the start I might try and disband as many mass inviting tribes as posible and then join a decent one. But I really dont know. Dont see any reason to join a tribe till I at least have joined the world.

DeletedUser

I'll find a local tribe, though I'm unsure about when I'll join.
When do you think I should join to be just out of the four core continents?

in active

openeye's tribe will not be premade. He has yet to select all the members, simply a few members have been selected as of right now, my guesstimate (yeepee) is around maybe 10 at most 20 members preselected, the rest he will handpick amongst people who apply when the world commences.

openeye

openeye's tribe will not be premade. He has yet to select all the members, simply a few members have been selected as of right now, my guesstimate (yeepee) is around maybe 10 at most 20 members preselected, the rest he will handpick amongst people who apply when the world commences.

Very much the senerio. Its not so much a premade tribe as its an idea for a tribe I am trying to get some players on board with. Without being able to select location, premade tribes are pretty difficult to put together and nearly impossible to keep in a competive rank.

DeletedUser

Openeye why would u lead 2 tribes on 2 worlds?

I'm sure u of all people know that in the future u cannot devote ur time leading, and playing both equally.

DeletedUser29374

I'm sure u of all people know that in the future u cannot devote ur time leading, and playing both equally.

Which is why he is playing the slower world, not W15. :icon_rolleyes:

openeye

Very correct. I will be stepping down out of leadership of Flux. I'm not a fan of TW 4.0 and likely not even stick around the world. Further I have been waiting since August for a slow world. Actually the only reason I joined W13 was because it was 1 speed and I had given up on hope that a new world would ever happen.

But that being said it will be 1-2 months before W16 gets to the point where my attention cant be adequetely divided between worlds. At the very minium it will be a while before the nobling season starts here. As such I have plenty of time to finish up killin [DN] and promote new leadership in the tribe to make up for my absence.

mohs

Yeah, a slow world is just what we need, I had been waiting for one. I talked to openeye back in the beginning of W13 when he was going to give out tips to promising players. I had asked him for the way to play and still have a life (due to the fact that I go to school and have a job) and he told me there is no way, but I think I will test out W16 the 0.75 speed I think will fit perfectly in with how the time I have available. Also if I make good friends with an Australian, that knows what he is doing, then this world will work out perfectly.

Plus it will be fun to start in the beginning for once, I usually have to start a world after it has expanded out for awhile, thus why I'm playing W14 right now... The old system is also a lot easier and fun, I'll see how things work out for me here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26793

looking forward to this world to get in to the old system from the start. Hoping to get in a good tribe and duke it out in the core.

DeletedUser

I am so tired of those damn coins.

I think I may weep with joy when I see my first bundle ^_^

Death Blitz

I'll find a local tribe, though I'm unsure about when I'll join.
When do you think I should join to be just out of the four core continents?

Well, the server starts between 15:00 and 17:00, so you should be out of the core core if you join at around 22:00 or so.