WeOwNU V.S. ~CO~

DeletedUser

Dude why should i noble you? your wayy too easy and i can just get free ODA each day but the troops you made last night.
Meanwhile ill noble some villages near me that actually has some challenge unlike yours.

and i get ODD so we are all happy arn't we :)

And those 200 HC you send at my already cleared village seem to be helping you so much too huh, and your only Nuke seems to be doing its job as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and i get ODD so we are all happy arn't we :)

And those 200 HC you send at my already cleared village seem to be helping you so much too huh, and your only Nuke seems to be doing its job as well :icon_wink:

i sent you 200 HC cuz i don't want it..it was in my offensive village pointless must i say.
I sent it to you wanting it to die but you only killed 100 of them.
You why i have HC? its cause when i took it from rafif in ninjas he was still building defense.

Ahh why don't you quit already.

DeletedUser

very funny :) but both tribes only consist of people who changed the tribes ~10 times because they were afraid to get nobled by some other tribe who declared war.. well let's see if anything will happen...
btw: I am without any tribe for some time and some players tried to noble me but all of them failed.. I think there will nothing big happen in this so called "war" :)

DeletedUser

very funny :) but both tribes only consist of people who changed the tribes ~10 times because they were afraid to get nobled by some other tribe who declared war.. well let's see if anything will happen...
btw: I am without any tribe for some time and some players tried to noble me but all of them failed.. I think there will nothing big happen in this so called "war" :)

Lmao so are you going declare war on them?
RankNamePoints of 40 best players Total pointsMembersAverage points per playerVillagesAverage points per village
80 ~CO~ 6.160.407 7.130.058
58 122.932
944 7.553215 WeOwNU 992.750 992.750 5 198.550 129 7.696
Well they went to war with someone about 6.2X their size you gunna do that?
You are calling them out right or is that just spam?
Good luck to both sides but give us some nobles we need stats!

DeletedUser

Sgs you are true. ~A1~ was top tribe of K93 till the leader got betrayed by a duke because the leader declared a war on Tic Tac. Then there was some other tribe ~AO~ which all the members of A1 left to join. Then AO declared war on tic tac I believe and got betrayed (not sure i left ~AO~ before it even collapsed). Everyone went to join ~CO~ and the leader declared a war on 30+ and won it (i helped tons) and then he declared a war on Tic Tac and the tribe got disbanded by piskna. The leader made ~AO~ again and then declared war on tic tac again but Merx kicked the leader out and took over.

I agree...everytime theres a war in K93 ...the duke kicks the leader.
That is why the only dukes i make is someone i trust for a long time and now since im leader i won't make past mistakes.

I'm taking this war very seriously and the othe reason i started this war is because i hate HUGGERS its freaking tribal wars....and everytime there s a stupid war the duke kicks the leader so K93 will have peace and harmony.

Sgs maybe the stats won't update for a while because me finalk and strictlessness are just clearing and right now im nobling barbs to get a better cluster till I start the war.

SGS you are welcomed to participate on our side of the war if you like.

DeletedUser

lol go weownu.. yall know who im rooting for!!

^^ thanks :)
This is kinda boring...just me attacking they won't attack me back.
Trying to provoke the leader of CO right now :) to attack me

DeletedUser

Aww the leader of ~CO~ blocked me...
couldn't take my awesome verbal skills :D
Merx today at 22:48
Anything else offensive you wish to say?
alberttai today at 22:46
too scared noob
Merx today at 22:35
No, only just got home from vacation. I'll wait a bit before dealing with you. There are other people that need villages also ;)
alberttai today at 22:34
too scared to attack me noob?
alberttai today at 22:33
tribie huggies

Down to UP :)

Also he blocked me :(
Mail

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Aww the leader of ~CO~ blocked me...
couldn't take my awesome verbal skills :D
Merx today at 22:48
Anything else offensive you wish to say?
alberttai today at 22:46
too scared noob
Merx today at 22:35
No, only just got home from vacation. I'll wait a bit before dealing with you. There are other people that need villages also ;)
alberttai today at 22:34
too scared to attack me noob?
alberttai today at 22:33
tribie huggies

Down to UP :)

Also he blocked me :(
Mail

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

its easier to read if you go into the mail, go to export, THEN copy and paste.. i keep getting lost and confused

DeletedUser

What he didn't say is that the entire ~CO~ tribe disagreed with their leadership (excluding merx). Apparently the original ~CO~ leader was preparing to attack their close allies TicTac.

I'm rooting for ~CO~!

DeletedUser

What he didn't say is that the entire ~CO~ tribe disagreed with their leadership (excluding merx). Apparently the original ~CO~ leader was preparing to attack their close allies TicTac.

I'm rooting for ~CO~!
It was a NAP and tic tac knew it was comming..everyone did

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude you don't get it. ~Co~ was going to have a war with Tic Tac but then the duke betrayed everyone then disbanded the tribe.
So the leader had to create the tribe again and made tic tac nap for now even though tic tac knew it was comming. Then when both sides were ready was going to start the war...another duke betrayed the leader by kicking him out of the tribe and having huggies with tic tac

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
that really doesnt matter much.. nobody cares about tribes on the rim.. except weownu, because there so sexy

DeletedUser

Who and Who? Well all I am going to say is go which ever tribe has less point whores in it.