Were has the world gone too...

DeletedUser

jeez you leave for a month and someone hijacks bhawbs account and forces him to join *vln*...

i realize that it may not be true but ... where has this worlds best character gone to.

DeletedUser

He was kicked out of EHorde, with all accounts in his control and, what better place for him then our house?:p

DeletedUser

Wait what? Bhawb in *VLN*? Isn't that the same guy who carried on a 6 month crusade on the forums against Deceit?

DeletedUser

Wait what? Bhawb in *VLN*? Isn't that the same guy who carried on a 6 month crusade on the forums against Deceit?

Many of us disagree'd and wanted to op him and remove him. The leadership thought it would be better to take him in, demoralize Horde, break the tribe down and it still silenced him on the forums.

rich26ca

we won't go there.... not on the publics guys...

but i will point out he is raping his former tribe mates now ;D

DeletedUser

Even though these former tribe mates truly believed their old kind leader would never attack them, so naive :)

DeletedUser

kind of sly lol
thats why he's in VLN!!

where all the badys go

DeletedUser98026

i wish him luck in his attacks. i believe he is only attacking innactives because we have heard nothing of attacks from him on the shared forums.

Tags

Again guys, hijacking accounts, hacking...and whatsoever...keep off public forums and PM me.

Thanks.

rich26ca

to busy trying to just now learn how to mark attacks, lol ;D too busy to message forums... and from what i've seen of Ehorde and the shared not much happens there anyways ;P

DeletedUser98026

yea i know, but usually when people get attacked they freak out on the shared forums screaming for support. of course that is just for the inexperienced players.

DeletedUser

85% of Horde Fam. is either innactive, or too overwhelmed to care about adding up incomings at this point... They know they are over.... Just disband ^-^

DeletedUser98026

i would. except i have told my tribe we are here to stay and fight and im not going back on my word.

DeletedUser

in my opinion Ehorde no longer exists, the management has almost completely changed, they are but a shell of what Ehorde used to represent: MASS BARB NOBLING

DeletedUser

I missed it. did he mean i conquer and i concur at the same time? xD

DeletedUser

Awh, I am not good at word games ): Lets just go with, "All you hordies watch out, cain is coming for ya, and so is the rest of the 230-250million point Deceit/VLN Warmachine, yeah, I made them all inclusive, cuz while we aren't family tribes we are close friends!:D