WeRock declared on Exl.

DeletedUser50771

:)) you should not hold a grudge. Nomads were friends with EXILE. It is game have fun. We do respect that EXILE but we are not the same. Only 2 players are from w10 and w15.

Spec108

Ellectrik, you've got to be kidding me. You planned on attacking us because we picked up a 20k player and then nobled him since we were told he was a refugee. That's got to be one of the worst reason's I've ever heard. As well, BEAST honoured being your ally by dismissing people who you informed them were refugees and you were mad about that? Do you really think that BEAST and Zango would have picked up these players in the first place if we knew they were refugees from a war with you?
Now if we had been picking up players who turned out to be refugees you were fighting against and we were defending them, then I could see your point. But for 1 20k player? No wonder I didn't remember it, it was meaningless.

You keep bringing up this point about never saying you were going to attack WeRock. Where did I say that you were planning on attacking them? It's a common theme in your posts, but I really don't know what you are arguing against there. I said you were planning on attacking Zango.

You just wrote a whole post to disagree with me, and then repeated a lot of what I have been saying.

Maybe your forgetting the original question. The question was "Why did WeRock declare on Exl.?"

The answer was that they were protecting Zango. Nobody ever said it was because you planned on attacking them. It was then disputed that Exl. planned on attacking Zango first and that WeRock declared first. I posted the proof that that was not true, it was Exl.'s actions toward Zango that caused WeRock to declare.

BEAST never passed the information to WeRock and Zango because they were upset about a few refugees, they did it because you lost their trust by plotting against someone who was your ally.

I'm still shaking my head over you using us nobling a 20k refugee as your reason for a war. If something that petty was a cause for war, the whole world would be at war with each other. Why not just admit that the real reason was an act of good faith with 4horse? We looked at a NAP with 4horse as well, I know that they don't just hand over a NAP to you just because you ask for it. You need to prove to them that it's worth their while to give you the NAP.

Anyhow, I'm tired of beating this (poor) dead horse already, and your last post finally backed up most of what I said anyways. It was a simple question asked in the first place, and the answer was given.

Last edited:

DeletedUser39531

Hey, I'm not in this war. Keep your noob attacks to yourselves please.

Attacker: nwalsh20
Village: AHHHHHH yes (206|344) K32

Quantity: 7300 8424 0 0 0 0 0 818 0 0 0 1
Losses: 7300 8424 0 0 0 0 0 818 0 0 0 1

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ZOMG. Thats One Dodgy Attack *sigh*

DeletedUser50771

OMG specs or spec ( whatever ) I said about that 20k player as an example. Be serious you took more than that. I dont want to argue with you. WeRock declared on us because we were going to declare on you. That is why. I saw someone saying that they declared on us because we were planning in attacking them. That is why I repeated myself.

DeletedUser

leave orangetac alone werock better try on your enemys :icon_wink:

Spec108

Ellectrik, your story about BA never happened, plain and simple. Like I said before, if it did, show me proof. You repeatedly contradicted me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I Still do Have a Grudge Against Exl. , mainly because they are the PROPER EXILE FORCE from W10, which im currently fighting..

However, WeRock are enemies.. therefore, im inclined to take the mick out of you both... ???

well i was in the original Exile force in w10...do you want to fight me also?? lol
it is pointless carrying grudges between worlds

DeletedUser

the account of what has happened is very similar but the interpretation of events by each side vary alot.. it amazes me how people can look at the same picture but see different images. alas i should stop speaking in metaphors...lol.. i think in these sort of circumstances the actual truth gets lost a little bit while players justify their noble cause against other tribes...irregardless of who is right.... some bad blood is becoming apparent here i think... But all in all this is a game called Tribal Wars, not tribal hugs...although that also is a good game..lol...

Ohhhh and to all a merry Xmas.

DeletedUser

well i was in the original Exile force in w10...do you want to fight me also?? lol
it is pointless carrying grudges between worlds

Ooo, Hello Commander, i haven't seen you in a long time :) .. are you still on W10 nowadays.

Still, Im Routing for Exl. over on this world, WeRock cannot seem to attack properly *sigh*

Side 1:
Tribes: Exl.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WeRock WeRoc³
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 159
Difference: 53

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 3
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,012,457
Side 2: 1,475,019
Difference: 462,562

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,318
Side 2: 26,043
Difference: 78,275

image.php

DeletedUser

Ooo, Hello Commander, i haven't seen you in a long time :) .. are you still on W10 nowadays.

Still, Im Routing for Exl. over on this world, WeRock cannot seem to attack properly *sigh*

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WeRock WeRoc³
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 159
Difference: 53

image.php

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 3
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 1,012,457
Side 2: 1,475,019
Difference: 462,562

image.php

Side 1: 104,318
Side 2: 26,043
Difference: 78,275

image.php

yea it has been a while...i gave up w10..i couldnt do that and 15 at the same time...too busy in rl... I went to SET, and gave my account over for internal nobling..... i had a falling out with ch2oman and some others... i had enough of the crap in the end...Go WANTED

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50105

Who cares about W10, i was in Exile in that world to, but this was W15. so lets keep it to W15 exl.

DeletedUser50105

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: WeRock WeRoc³ Zombie
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 111
Side 2: 392
Difference: 281
image.php

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 10
Difference: 19
image.php

Side 1: 996,605
Side 2: 3,539,087
Difference: 2,542,482
image.php

Side 1: 247,451
Side 2: 98,606
Difference: 148,845
image.php

looks like exl is winning, and BA merging into Zombie isnt going to keep them afloat forever

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 116
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 15
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 996,605
Side 2: 1,102,931
Difference: 106,326

image.php

Side 1: 30,109
Side 2: 148,298
Difference: 118,189

image.php

looks like exl is losing, and their constant recruitment campaign isnt going to keep them afloat forever :lol:

jedi knight retired

hey go on there werock stuff these noobs into the ground,
and you know where i am if you want to lend spare nukes,

Good luck we rock :p not that you need it

DeletedUser50105

doont worry Husai, as soon as werock is gone itll be your turn

Coldblast

ha,you actually think WeRock will down fall,lol,what have you been smokin?

DeletedUser

just another of his no logic comments, i heard he's well known for such ...

pssst... i think you meant Illuminati up there mate :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: