Werock vs eZSwky

DeletedUser

But WeRock are tiny... Why would we want to bother with you? I alone am bigger than one branch of 60 members in your family...

DeletedUser33449

then it's another boring feeding war eh? eat them alive then ez. i'm on your side ;p

DeletedUser

ewwww this isn't a fair war at all lol. Oh well such is life. What did they do to piss you all off?

DeletedUser35488

Ahhh you guys are the ones who took that one village i had far far away...

DeletedUser39531

10 scouts are MORE than enough to get a complete scout report off any village in the eZ empire... right?

DeletedUser39531

Why hide your epic troop count?

Well, I think when they sent 4 full nukes with 300 rams in each, and they failed to do ANY damage to my wall, they should have gotten the hint.

...but wait! There are 4 more attacks coming! lol, I did not even bother to identify them.

I like this war. I can send a small amount of support from another continent, and let them continue sucking while I focus on other, more important things.

DeletedUser

Aye, it is pitiful that for a "family" tribe, they have failed to take a very small cluster of villages that are right nearby to alot of them and miles away from our main areas. I think we have in the region of 6-7 villages there?

And they have had this planned for weeks...

DeletedUser

You'll just hit you're head in the ROCK! Goodluck! Smile... Smile... Smile...
sig.php

kyle932

Hehe, I cannot believe the message we got from Calgen,

Saying that we will get Rocked, and we are eZSqueezy.. Sorry, just wanted to bring up that moment, it made me laugh.

DeletedUser

oh what? we're at war? this is going to be kt all over again but I have no villages near me to take =S. For a tribe that can't take out 10 villages that are a days travel from k42 how do you think your going to fare when our troops get there. I was nosey enough to look through your opponent defeats, turns out being at the rim people are more tempted to go for the barbs. Well our villages are defended, our tribes works as one and we've been waiting for you to build up those barbs for us.

DeletedUser40113

nice big talk for another eZ family tribe:):):)
Smash yourself a bit more on WeRock and then come back and say you underestimated them........AGAIN!!!

DeletedUser

pretty cocky for a tribe thats avoiding lod and our continent. Im not fond of 3 day noble tribes but i'll send a few hundred thousand defensive troops, we dont like breakfast and theres no meat to your tribes.