West declares on 3DXTC

DeletedUser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0vJkw4sfP4&feature=related

yeah I know no one cares about me etc. However for the past two weeks i've been attacked out of the blue and without provocation by Welly9 of 3DX ...Jdr555 and Love PKMN of 3DXTC...they are over a combined 1mil in points while im 11k but they have yet to scratch me in the two weeks of constant attacks...(and yes they're sending nobles but I kill them ^_^) ...also the video is not mine since I have no access to video editing stuff so I just borrowed it...but it gets the point across and I will not tolerate these Savages no longer.

DeletedUser

not really but it means that technically West is now with TSL Skill? and SnM in the fight on 3DX
and I'm just frustrated that they weren't man enough to even let me know why they are attacking

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-10/10?
You copied a video from disney :(

as i said no means to make my own videos so i thought you would at least appreciate the thought...and it fits anyways 3DXTC is a bunch of savages in my mind

besides i'll probably quit the world anyways when and if they rim me...so i don't care anymore

DeletedUser

what is west ? :|

Pff, here they are :))

Members WEST

» The return of the Western Horde
Name Rank Points Villages
cazcappy (Duke and Leader) 1 11.448 3
sparhawk29 2 4.119 2
LONGKNIVE 3 3.317 1
minesh001 4 2.437 1
Icedpit 5 1.275 1
L2p whity (Godfather) 6 131 1
rayzars (Nuke-slayer) 7 0 0

DeletedUser93439

wow, can't even be called a snack... more like one peanut..

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=8192581

You didn't declare war on SnM when they attacked you.
This just feels like an attention seeking thing?

I let SnM noble me once I left there tribe. I wanted to start on my own..but was in the middle of their territory and also i'm still friends with a lot of SnM people...(Spinny3008, Mjahsah99, Savaris, Maleboxmike) to name a few. SnM taking my villages was mutual...so they didn't attack me; i gifted them what i had instead. And I have the upmost respect for SnM and continually wish them well (and sorry for the trouble shagan888 and I wish you fast recovery from your car crash)

also shadowzilla i don't give a flying flip about 1.5 minutes of fame as this is just my first world anyways and i keep learning and advancing in skill...and no GhostofJarvik this isn't attention seeking..just a regular war declaration betweeen tribe #90 v.s. tribe #13 or whatever they are...besides the way they've been attacking me...the skill level is of equal value

DeletedUser

You claim to not be attention seeking, yet you are, even if you do not realize it. Now where's that pic I saw once, there was a whole lot of spam just cause of it :lol:

cimmarian

hey caz....you dont need these clowns approval on anything......they eat the peanuts out of each others dung....post what you want..when you want.....

DeletedUser

thanks cimm...and z grade you do have a minor point so sorry..also what is that pic from..for some reason i think "Urahara Kisuke whenever I see your profile pic even though it has nothing to do with bleach

DeletedUser

Ah, if I find it I'll put it up in spoilers.
Don't worry about it, the forums are harsher on the littler guys than the guys who don't play for some reason :lol:
But I miss doing PnP pictures :(

DeletedUser94374

If you guys survive and XTC dies I'll pros titute myself XD

DeletedUser

what is west ? :|

Pff, here they are :))

Members WEST

» The return of the Western Horde
Name Rank Points Villages
cazcappy (Duke and Leader) 1 11.448 3
sparhawk29 2 4.119 2
LONGKNIVE 3 3.317 1
minesh001 4 2.437 1
Icedpit 5 1.275 1
L2p whity (Godfather) 6 131 1
rayzars (Nuke-slayer) 7 0 0
:icon_rolleyes:

Really? Some sort of bandwagon attempt here? Have you heard of tribal wars sir cazcappy? I believe that the objective is to attack both smaller and larger players. That is why they are attacking you. They are losing nukes... because of the morale difference.

This was not even worth looking at.... come on :icon_confused: