west Vs East

DeletedUser

who do you think would win if the world was split right down the middle

DeletedUser

the east would win ... as long as the Wolf family wasnt any part of our team :p

DeletedUser

a biased reply... i say west, that is where we are located... lol!

DeletedUser

WEST SIDE IS THE BEST SIDE!
the gang warfare behind, the middle tribes would go to war, TITAN would dominate , stay weakened, and then the outlying tribes of the west would finish off the weakened TITAN and remainders of middle east (xD) and no one really cares about the outside of the east, they can be taken easily, even by REBORN..

DeletedUser40072

TITAN would be split down the middle mate, they'd be warring themselves. As it stands right now I think that the east would win as the tribes contained therein seem to be better coordinated and the west seem to have some Ks that haven't been kicked into full gear by the top tribes within them respectively, mine own (k63) included in that statement

Last edited:

DeletedUser

~ROP~ are battle-hardened against TEVA, who are being completely obliterated..
that must be a first for the outer tribes?

DeletedUser

Not sure, but I would have to go with WEST as that is where my tribe is located xD

DeletedUser

can we have a world where there are just two massive sides that are at war with each other o_O
(for people suggesting this wouldnt work - have a month where no one is allowed to attack and then enable attacking to see who would win)

DeletedUser

They would also have to make alot of fast growing barbs so that People could grow faster.