Western Empire is no more !

DeletedUser

Ah commies! Well now I would love to be part of this communist regime, but I don't play this world.

DeletedUser

Some might remember me if not oh well

Just wanted to stop in and say high and congrats to my old friends in -WE- on taking over the world

DeletedUser

Your name does seem familiar... :S But i cant quite put a finger on it... I havent been on w7 for a long time either :p I used to play the one called sixtyone.. before i went barb :D not for inactivity or anything... aliens stole it!

ANyone remember us old folk? Bumba and 61?

DeletedUser

I was played this world over 2 yrs ago Mrs Cheesy and MoonLight Dragon were a couple of my tribe mates when i played we were warring SF
and then the merge happened making -WE- family

giantsfrey

i remember bumba very very vaguely... were you a small noob?

61 you were good while you played but you sure were a burden when you got attacked and quit!

Last edited:

Lordofwar08

Greetings World 7,

The time has come to announce the news that the east has both longed and feared to hear, the Western Empire has ceased to be ! ...
However ! a new empire has been formed, by the will of the people, who are more united than ever, comrades, I announce to you the formation of the World Empire !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yDrtNEr_5M

With one clear aim, to free the villagers of the tyranny that they suffer in the east.
Comrades, the order has been given and our glorious troops have begun to march for strength lies not in defence but attack. Our armies will know no bounds, they will reach the very edges of the rim and secure victory .. and any that oppose us will be shown the power of an axe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8n9ruI9OU

As our forces continue to march onwards, the enemy will begin to pray, but pray to whom I ask you ? The Mods ? How many divisions do they have ? The Mods cannot strike fear into the heart of our soldiers for in this army it takes more courage to retreat than advance !

11stalin.gif

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the East,
We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air
We shall defend our Villages, whatever the cost may be,
We shall fight in the across lands, we shall fight across lakes,
We shall fight in the hills;
We shall never surrender!
Forward comrades, for the revolution!

This is full of you reffering yourself to be a russian communist tribe set-up.

Well done

DeletedUser

Um you have heard of the word humour haven't you?
We figured that most folks would work out it was a bombastic piece of pseudo rationalised propaganda in the best forms of the former communist regimes, and thus was meant to be a poke in fun at the West versus East thing.

Guess you didnt get it huh? :)

Lordofwar08

Um you have heard of the word humour haven't you?
We figured that most folks would work out it was a bombastic piece of pseudo rationalised propaganda in the best forms of the former communist regimes, and thus was meant to be a poke in fun at the West versus East thing.

Guess you didnt get it huh? :)

Nah, I am just your regular low life grunt. Humour and intelligent propaganda fly straiight over my thick skull.

DeletedUser

i remember bumba very very vaguely... were you a small noob?

61 you were good while you played but you sure were a burden when you got attacked and quit!

I was a coouple million points
I didn;t get attacked and quit
i had RL issues at the time and yes i did quit