WHAT?! A declaration of war from KOTF+?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol gamecat mate i call him oral 1 for a reason, cus i think he gives sigma head lmfao :lol:

only kidding its cus hes all mouth and no action!

Wow, cross country head, with Sema with an exceptionally good telescope to watch form which ever hole he lives in

why don't you just let me get on with rimming him???

Try stand up comedy, you, rim Orel?
Or was that just a trick so that we would all laugh so hard, that our hearts fail.

sigma you really are the biggest bell end i have ever met! you got nothing to say that can be proven and your saying it too loud. oral1 is spelt like that for a reason half wit!

You haven't met you. I have pointed out that you are ignorant in IGM and on PnP, but you still don't know me (although, according to that fact that you know enough about me to get your professor dad to "Take away my scholarship for flaming you in IGM", that may be wrong".

Are all the homosexual comebacks simply a way to let everyone know that you stalk us, because with all of the things you "know' about us, I can't see another explanation (barring a load of BS)

And I, unlike you, can prove everything I say. it's all in IGMs and reports, you ought to have them.

if i was here to get all gay with you guys then i would be nice to you wouldn't i

Well, apart from being homosexual, being a decent, polite person is also a good reason to be nice. but that isn't one thing on your agenda, is it?

and information on the tribe...your obviously not very astute to war are you cus the fact stands if i was your enemy oral 1 (witch i am) and you told me the three main players attacking my tribe then those would be the first ones i would send of to the rim

by the way did you enjoy kissing your own ass

a) Kissing your own ass is physically impossible with a fully intact spine. it is also impossible without, as the nerve signals from your brain can not travel low enough to bend if it is not intact.

b) I don't think you COULD send them off to the rim. Sema, you are a pathetic player, who lost his defense to my half-nuke. That is pathetic.

nice jakee your learning too, welcome to the school of advanced wit and funny humour, i'll thrash that dryness out of you haha

well yes i do! and truscott is not our last hope lol, hes a part of the team and i would appreciate it if you didn't keep trying to drive a wedge between the team.

i agree he has a lot of potential but i need to toughen him up a bit, teach him a bit of polatics and stuff you know, keep guys like you of his back haha

ok shall i be like sigma now??? zzzzzzzzzz oh dear sorry i can't be like that i fall asleep i feel so boring and dry witted haha

Oh, sorry, did the lack of homosexual innuendo make you feel out of your depth. or was it the fact that i spell correctly, or maybe even speak English?

Truscott is a thousand times the PPnPer you are, and a thousand times the player you are. I respect Truscott, he is great.

The point of PnP is to drive wedges and to alienate, why are you here if you don't know that?

And Sema, you know nothing about 'polatics" (I believe the words is politics), you have alienated the entier worlds against you. that is ORCs job, not yours. You are trying to make ORC look bad, instead, you make us like them more. I suggest you don't post, you'd look better that way

That comment might have sounded good coming from any one but you, but none of us think high enough of you to do anything but laugh at you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, cross country head, with Sema with an exceptionally good telescope to watch form which ever hole he lives in

Try stand up comedy, you, rim Orel?
Or was that just a trick so that we would all laugh so hard, that our hearts fail.

You haven't met you. I have pointed out that you are ignorant in IGM and on PnP, but you still don't know me (although, according to that fact that you know enough about me to get your professor dad to "Take away my scholarship for flaming you in IGM", that may be wrong".

Are all the homosexual comebacks simply a way to let everyone know that you stalk us, because with all of the things you "know' about us, I can't see another explanation (barring a load of BS)

And I, unlike you, can prove everything I say. it's all in IGMs and reports, you ought to have them.

Well, apart from being homosexual, being a decent, polite person is also a good reason to be nice. but that isn't one thing on your agenda, is it?

your first point makes no sence at all, clear example of your non funny dry wit!

laugh so hard your hearts fail?? thats not funny is it considering my real father died of a heart attack! if i new where you lived i be there in an hour and pummel your skull you little nob.

your third point you int met you?? mmmm i'd check my own grammar if i was you. and you can prove everything can you?? so show me the reports of your so called nukes hitting my villa's!! and also i don't need to know who you are i asked him an you int got a scholarship mate for 1 simple fact he checked records and theres nobody undder the age of 16 with a scholarship and jugding by your stupidity your no where near 16 are you! whahahahaha exposed for lying dry witted idiot you are.

and next point if thats an offer of a date sigma no thank you im not that way inclined, you may suck peni but i sure as hell don't

and you think kissing your own ass is impossible do you. give me your address i'll show you how impossible it is mate. and as for losing my defence keep dreaming nob head your 800 point rid rim dust cloud and unless you magically slaughtered all my troops...hold on is what your saying is you got multiple accounts i see..i check my attack history and match you up! im sure admin will love to know your a cheat!

like i told you sigma your dry wit is uncannily consistent, your school boy dreams are a just an illusion mate..i have succeeded in my life and i know a failure when i see 1 and you mate are grinding to failure before you even start!

DeletedUser

My first sentence is the clear fact that you act like you now all of us.
For example, you state i am not above 16, yet you do not know how old I am.
In actual fact, I am 17, so, you may ant to check with 'Daddy' again.

I am laughing so hard, I can actually feel chest pain now. I do not make comments simply for homosexual innuendo, I go with things with meaning. Your comments display such wanton stupidity that it causes physical pain from laughter.

I believe that KTF war was roughly three or four months ago, so why would Is till have reports. However, my ODA can testify to it.

You really ought not to talk about stupidity here, because when it is followed by "no where", instead of "nowhere", it doesn't reflect well upon you.

Finally, I thought you knew where I was, after all, you see orel giving me head, right? But regardless, you can as Jake about what I put on my internals a few months ago, that may make you reconsider that offer of a fight, however much i would enjoy it.

So, please, reconsider, and then come back with some more homosexual innuendos, "stupidity jokes" followed by poor grammar, then the ability to know our ages, addresses and personal lives, and finally your "explicit knowledge of the game".

I must say though, this is far better than working on that novel, it's so much more fun

DeletedUser

hhmmm i wasn't in the KTF war you stupid fool and i know your only 14 cus i seen your original profile when you first ran your mouth so sort your head out you little wanna be and you comments on school give you away mate yes i do remember very well you lying little turd...oh so as well as getting a scholarship to the university of economics at 14 your writing a book too...great i like fiction your good at that arn't you

DeletedUser

Actually, you were my contact with Tari for harboring KTF

Look, I can change my profile to say I am 99, would you believe that?
You can make them say you were born in the 13th century

DeletedUser

whahahahaha sigma you can't message me in the game i blocked you cus you talk a load of spam and you are 14 mate, any 17 year old would know what nuts magazine is but it seem you never hurd of it... considering its quite a popular mag too and a famous face advertised it on TV quite often at it original first release which you wouldn't know cus you would of been about 9 or 10 and theres some questions for you to answer in the other thread! or are you going to flunk that too??

DeletedUser58923

-.-

I was under the assumption this was a thread for war. I didn't know it was a flamefest 09 thread where people just insults everyone else .
Why don't you guys just give it a rest? Neither of you know each other. You E-fighting which is completely pointless with the kind of arguements you are using and won't accomplish anything at all.

DeletedUser

I know GC.
I just don't take homosexual insults lightly.

Otherwise, I would ignore Sema.

I have a compulsion to show things like this for what they are, don't blame me, I can't help it, it's unbearable for me to leave this stuff lying aound

DeletedUser

lmao i will behave gamecat no worries...been as you are such a nice bloke...to be honest im just playing with these guys they wanted a flame fest so i gave them 1, i apologise for running of topic and to all TW players and staff... i will stick to topic know

but i hope you guys had a good laugh, i know i did

DeletedUser

Where would the fun here be without it.

PnP is boring when we all get along, it's like a story where the villain becomes the protagonists best friend on page 2, but the writer insists on dragging it out for 600 pages without any plot or conflict.

Anyway, there's no one to argue with in real life

DeletedUser

right so the noob gets it and he either fights back or runs away and never comes back?? i get the general idea...

DeletedUser

thanks for the info t10...guys get him lol:icon_razz:

reference of noob is me!

DeletedUser

Just incase anybody was wondering about orc vs tari stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Tari
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ORC
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 11
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,802,209
Side 2: 42,562,572
Difference: 39,760,363

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,785
Side 2: 84,719
Difference: 17,934

image.php

Note the time frame... for some reason it wouldnt change. Also, Not the fact we have nearly caught up

DeletedUser

This thread has got out of hand, and since there is no war it's pointless having it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.