What about honor in this world?

DeletedUser

From what I know from times when I have played it was inglorious for a tribe to hide refugees. Its that rule anymore applicable? What its a definition of a refugee in this days?

DeletedUser

Off-Topic Look At Riot! their whole playing iz Corrupted.. (No Honor At All)

DeletedUser

Refugee imo is someone who ran from a war that they were involved in but it varies from person to person/ tribe to tribe.

As far as I know most tribes tend not to take refugees but an unwritten rule is certainly not always held to (actually generally it isnt).

DeletedUser

the only time you will ever hear the word honour is from the loosing side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is a tribe that took in a refugee, an you show reports, 99% of the time the the tribe that too in the refugee will dismissed them.

DeletedUser

When a person, lets say for example, DFC21, gives you a report of 1 axe fakes on somebody you just invited, does not automatically make them a refugee.

Whats even worse is when a person, lets say for example again, DFC21, cries about it on the externals, it still won't get anybody kicked.

DeletedUser

The powerful makes the law if there is no means to enforce it upon them. So you can claim refuges all you want but if you cannot remove them with force from the tribe they fled to your words is useless.

DeletedUser

Exactly, if you want to get rid of them just do it. Unless you're too scared of the tribe they're in.

DeletedUser

From what I know from times when I have played it was inglorious for a tribe to hide refugees. Its that rule anymore applicable? What its a definition of a refugee in this days?

How has this got anything to do with honor. Tribes tend to not harbor refugee's as it is non-beneficial for a tribe, as it will mean they willl have to clean his mess while this "new" player has shown no contribution to the tribe. But certainly if the tribe believe the player is worth it they will take him in. I don't see how this has to do with honor?

yeil

If a player has been cleared then I would consider a refugee but other than that no.

DeletedUser

A refugee can mean many things, running from a war and being considered a coward is the main one people think of but it is not the only one, for instance; you dont need to run from a war too be considered as a refugee. Their could be diplomatic disputes within a tribe causing some to pack their flags and leave for a more noble tribe regarding this sort of matter. Now that a player has left and joined another tribe, that in it's self could be classed as being a refugee. One doesn't need to be at war and leave for another tribe too be classed as a refugee, but some antics can be classed as more insidious.

greenmonsta

Strange, I've rarely heard complaints about honour in this game, but this is the second time it's been mentioned that I've seen here. I don't get why people expect honour in a wargame, but whatever.

mattcurr

Strange, I've rarely heard complaints about honour in this game, but this is the second time it's been mentioned that I've seen here. I don't get why people expect honour in a wargame, but whatever.

That sums it up perfectly.

DeletedUser99976

Your a refugee if you are cleared and the attacker can show reports, no reports not a refugee. You need to give people a little leeway because there are a lot of awful leaders out there. Sometimes people leave tribes because they don't agree with what is going on with the tribe and are sick of the leaders decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How has this got anything to do with honor. Tribes tend to not harbor refugee's as it is non-beneficial for a tribe, as it will mean they willl have to clean his mess while this "new" player has shown no contribution to the tribe. But certainly if the tribe believe the player is worth it they will take him in. I don't see how this has to do with honor?

Good theorem.