What About the best tribe of the world??:D

DeletedUser

Which tribe you think is the best...and doing very best so far??:)

TheAssasinsEradicator

I must Consider my impression with:
_PRO_ and NOD
and It seems WLE know each other very well already back in top 5 they weren't out for long!

DeletedUser

Cookie are experienced, but as well all know there isnt going to be just one tribe dominating the world at the beginning/ever. So I will say _PRO_ look good, personally Ive got my eye on ~DEFY~ as well, although not sure how they will turn out.

DeletedUser

_PRO_'s are really showing themselfes as real PRO's dont u guys think so too?...

i mean they are ranked top 2 only with 48 members... :O

this was really funny :D ,they are right :D

"Our Definition of Merging: We take all your villages. Congratulations! Your villages have merged into our tribe!"

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAssasinsEradicator

_PRO_'s are really showing themselfes as real PRO's dont u guys think so too?...

i mean they are ranked top 2 only with 48 members... :O
Don't forget that it's about points of the 40 best players that ranking considers not the 48 members if you look at other tribes the total of them is about double. but i must say i'm impressed and none of them has yet to show himself or even talk about them but now

DeletedUser

yeah all others are braging themselfes but...none of _Pro_'s ... i really admire them...

TheAssasinsEradicator said:
Don't forget that it's about points of the 40 best players that ranking considers

thanx for the info :)

DeletedUser

Or maybe its because they don't use the world forums?
Don't know :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol,it might be .. i plaid the game for 2 years and i just started using forums *lol* :D

DeletedUser

Same here!
Well, a year ahead of you, but same thing. I didn't use the forums until my third year of TW. Behind the times! :lol:

TheAssasinsEradicator

i also played TW for that long but only read the forum didn't post anything until the last two months when someone took on a wrong tribe to flame in the forum

DeletedUser

Gazmend Rexhepi?! I recognise that name... What tribes have you been in?

DeletedUser

I dont get why people are raving about _PRO_,

I dont recgonise ANY of their members, their leader is an abusive troll who revels in making jokes about my mother and then calling ME immature?! And they have a member right next to me, I asked him to restart for lolz and we got in a little convo, he was about rank 78 but when I asked he said he'd never played the game before, a few minutes later he was snapped up by PRO. They are simply mass recruiting, check their invites, they have invited the entire tribeless top 100! They dont care for past experiance. Best points FTW in their case.

As such, PRO fail, Cookie Prevail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48847

Cookie is probably the best in the world. That's what I believe/think.

TheAssasinsEradicator

I dont recgonise ANY of their members, their leader is an abusive troll who revels in making jokes about my mother and then calling ME immature?! And they have a member right next to me, I asked him to restart for lolz and we got in a little convo, he was about rank 78 but when I asked he said he'd never played the game before, a few minutes later he was snapped up by PRO. They are simply mass recruiting, check their invites, they have invited the entire tribeless top 100! They dont care for past experiance. Best points FTW in their case.

on't you think that after this post cookie clamed _PRO_ :axemen:as enemies?

DeletedUser

Ya I agree, their leader is a ... (l) < (thats a but)

he doesn't respond to mail...

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Could I ask where your proof is that we "Declared" on PRO?

Why oh why would we start a war this early on in the world, its stupid!
You've ignored EVERYTHING I just wrote and took the last sentence so you can try and embaress me for some sort of credit. You failed. Whether its because I personally hate PRO or not... the facts still stand, the evidence that PRO are mass-recruiting noobs and that there members, such as yourself and silly flaming trolls are astronomical.

That is all.