What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Acc stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I HAte problems go to FATE, 1st i sad some players / member have been disagreement , and my acc go from Fate still making me very unhappy, I try my best to recommend council about Macan74 and prove him good player to fate to take better than considering him as a food .. Fate try to hold on and survive . but now Fear on The Night acc was stolen !!!!!!!!!!!.. WHO EVER STOLE THE ACCOUNT BACK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1..

even i retirering ...

I still hope the best for FATE

please Googly Dan and Tom inner.. with all humble and do my respect for all of you ... Please BAck to Fate .

Best Regards

Lee
Retired-Wencruzader

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Personally I don't agree with Ray's stunt (and I did predict he would do something almost identical to this as soon as I found out he was in Fate), but we don't want to play with some people in Fate and those people in Fate don't want to play with us.

In the most respectful way possible to those involved, it seems best for all parties if we simply go our own ways and actually enjoy the game again :)

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I also dont agree with what happened. I feel for monky and those who were on that account.

DeletedUser

Personally I don't agree with Ray's stunt (and I did predict he would do something almost identical to this as soon as I found out he was in Fate), but we don't want to play with some people in Fate and those people in Fate don't want to play with us.

In the most respectful way possible to those involved, it seems best for all parties if we simply go our own ways and actually enjoy the game again :)

I also dont agree with what happened. I feel for monky and those who were on that account.

I Respect you both , truelly hope time later can change every thing ..

make me sad I cant do best thing i can do. to avoid Fate seperated,

Wish U both all the best and Fate for Sure ...

Best Regards,

Lee

DeletedUser

Monky, matt, and mannie, im sorry mates, Ray that isnt right mate.

Michael Corleone.

Speed rat gon' speed rat.

I am real sorry to hear about this especially for monky.
:icon_sad:

twenty-five

[16:38:00] 25 - Tom: Should expect speed rats to be speed ratsw

Lol, Alex we said similiar things.

Btw I feel for those on Fear. I disagree with what Ray did here, and he also restarted an account on w79 that he didn't play today. :O

DeletedUser112079

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MONKY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;(

[video=youtube;jmrJx32xefM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmrJx32xefM[/video]

DeletedUser

Dan, Googly, Tom

I have last wishes hope can be granted ,

I hope all of you can work together now with Fate to punishing unhonourable tribe like Hazmat . for googly you know how i felt in W 58 . Acc hacked , acc stolen , i most hate rat tribe, not fairly play ... even all of you cant work as a tribe .. please if i , consider as your friend.. FINISHEDDD HAZMAT !!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

well i hope even cant work as one tribe still can fight together with Fate, i hope fate and all of you three know who is your real enemy . Hazmat 1st try provoke. 2nd stealing acc ....

DeletedUser111495

Hes done that multiple times now, suprised you even let him on the account but yeah poor monky, he made cool coa's

Also I did say to Regaae Shark the account is called FearTheNight as thats when the owners disapear.

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dan, Googly, Tom

I have last wishes hope can be granted ,

I hope all of you can work together now with Fate to punishing unhonourable tribe like Hazmat . for googly you know how i felt in W 58 . Acc hacked , acc stolen , i most hate rat tribe, not fairly play ... even all of you cant work as a tribe .. please if i , consider as your friend.. FINISHEDDD HAZMAT !!!!!!!!!

You know we all (myself in particular given our long friendship) value you immensely Lee :)

I've yet to see evidence of HazMat being involved in any of this beyond inviting the account, but I'll likely revise my view/opinion if more information comes to light on this. I would hate to throw around accusations at people until I know more of the picture.

So far all I know is that Ray has once again done something rather harsh that has screwed over a wonderfully charismatic player that anybody can't help but like. Ray is the one I hold responsible for that. I am sure that all ex-Fate and Fate players alike will not forget this any time soon. Monky was friends with all of us, and Ray has crossed a line here.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see the evidence of Hazmat doing wrong but of course butthurt be butthurt

DeletedUser

Hes done that multiple times now, suprised you even let him on the account but yeah poor monky, he made cool coa's

Also I did say to Regaae Shark the account is called FearTheNight as thats when the owners disapear.

Don't you have an account you don't play to delete, dilligaf?

DeletedUser

You know we all (myself in particular given our long friendship) value you immensely Lee :)

I've yet to see evidence of HazMat being involved in any of this beyond inviting the account, but I'll likely revise my view/opinion if more information comes to light on this. I would hate to throw around accusations at people until I know more of the picture.

So far all I know is that Ray has once again done something rather harsh that has screwed over a wonderfully charismatic player that anybody can't help but like. Ray is the one I hold responsible for that. I am sure that all ex-Fate and Fate players alike will not forget this any time soon. Monky was friends with all of us, and Ray has crossed a line here.

Ray must die! *Grabs Knife*

DeletedUser110464

Unfortunately Ray had owned the email before the change that was less than two weeks ago, so congrats Ray on screwing my account over.

And Dallow you and everyone knows what happened there. And we all realize you'll never admit it. Still won't help you win the world. Bunch of wannabes in hazmat there.

DeletedUser

Please enlighten me as to what happened here Earl :D it just seems in all the bitterness you are trying to blame others for your own mistakes.

IF YOU DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, OWN THE ACCOUNTS YOU PLAY. Blame me for your stupidity all you like honey but i didnt tell ray to take back his own account or even urge him to do it, mostly because i liked monky as much as everyone else did. The fact it hurt a bitter little girl like you only sweetens the pill a little :)

And no, Hazmat is no full of wannabes :D You lot just are so high up in your little ego bubbles to realise most of us don't care about Fate

RIP Earl.

DeletedUser

Please enlighten me as to what happened here Earl :D it just seems in all the bitterness you are trying to blame others for your own mistakes.

IF YOU DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, OWN THE ACCOUNTS YOU PLAY. Blame me for your stupidity all you like honey but i didnt tell ray to take back his own account or even urge him to do it, mostly because i liked monky as much as everyone else did. The fact it hurt a bitter little girl like you only sweetens the pill a little :)

And no, Hazmat is no full of wannabes :D You lot just are so high up in your little ego bubbles to realise most of us don't care about Fate

RIP Earl.
Fate who now?

I feel bad for monky still, but Ray is garbage, shouldnt have recruited players with such a bad reputation to HazMat, I don't feel as awesome having been saluted by you guys now, in fact Im a little hurt by it

Status
Not open for further replies.