What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Acc stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92671

Are people allowed to call HazMat a mass recruit tribeb when they only have 35 membrs? :icon_eek:
Last time I checked 35 was a nice sized tribe for a tribe...

DeletedUser92671

Is this what killed Fate?

(think)

Fate was a sinking ship before whatever happened with FTN acc happened.
It was a ticking time bomb from day one with so many big egos floating around in the tribe, once the first internal issue went down it was just a downward spiral from there.
Top 10 predictions thread many people have been saying this about Fate from pretty much day 1. And here we are, all of us proven right :lol:

DeletedUser

Are people allowed to call HazMat a mass recruit tribeb when they only have 35 membrs? :icon_eek:
Last time I checked 35 was a nice sized tribe for a tribe...

Well, it would be a difference of opinion I guess. Mass-Recruiting tribes are generally classified as tribes who recruit players without even getting to know them, no mail, nothing. Just send invites.

HazMat are special. They selectively recruit (possibly manipulatively). They have alliances everywhere. xD Not sure how much you can trust their word on Diplomacy. To stay on topic, account stolen? Well, I don't think the account was stolen. The player chose to kick the co-players out and decided to get selectively recruited (possibly manipulatively) into HazMat.

It's a "Strategy". :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well, it would be a difference of opinion I guess. Mass-Recruiting tribes are generally classified as tribes who recruit players without even getting to know them, no mail, nothing. Just send invites.

HazMat are special. They selectively recruit (possibly manipulatively). They have alliances everywhere. xD Not sure how much you can trust their word on Diplomacy. To stay on topic, account stolen? Well, I don't think the account was stolen. The player chose to kick the co-players out and decided to get selectively recruited (possibly manipulatively) into HazMat.

It's a "Strategy". :icon_redface:

Coming from the person that told me he controlled the west after merging two rim tribes that were fighting together to make a 'superpower' (please deny any of it, i have the quotes :) ). What did you say again, Rhythm worked for you already they just didnt know it yet?

Also coming from someone who hounded Hazmat for a alliance, acting all bitter because you got rejected doesn't really work honey, move along (kiss)

DeletedUser

Coming from the person that told me he controlled the west after merging two rim tribes that were fighting together to make a 'superpower' (please deny any of it, i have the quotes :) ). What did you say again, Rhythm worked for you already they just didnt know it yet?

Also coming from someone who hounded Hazmat for a alliance, acting all bitter because you got rejected doesn't really work honey, move along (kiss)

Ah, I was expecting this xD Lets get this rolling. Good Luck, you will need it :D
- - - - - - -

I controlled the West? Oh I did, I knew almost all the major players on this end. I have managed to get them to join me to form a great tribe. We just haven't had enough time to come together and tend to all our tribal needs, but we will get there. Don't you worry about that.

To make a 'superpower'? Oh Its not there yet. But I was referring to my vision. Something you seem to have no sense of understanding about. Clearly. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:

"Rhythm worked for you already they just didnt know it yet?" That's called being Cocky, it's how special people talk. It obvious they don't work for me. I'm quite close with MILFS who in return are close with Rhythm. I was just referring to the fact that there is a good chance we will be able to work together in the future, considering my vision

"someone who hounded Hazmat for a alliance, acting all bitter because you got rejected. "

:lol: L-0-######-L :lol:

You truly are manipulative. You are someone who doesn't know how to deal with facts. You like to interpret them to your understanding which makes you feel better about yourself. I came to HazMat to find scope in us working together together towards something which was completely open for discussion. Alliance was on the table and I left knowing that, if things were up to you, yes, it would have been dealt with exactly like this :lol:

I spoke to Brandon, about a deal. You wanted to noble 2 of my players who are inside your cluster, in return for NOTHING Well, that was not going to happen. I'm not going to do into details because I'm just not bothered too. :icon_rolleyes: Fact: Everything came off the table the moment it was decided that it would have been an unfair deal. Brandon and me hadn't even discussed an alliance yet. We were still considering K Borders and other possibilities.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112079

You control nothing, the heptadecagon runs this place.

DeletedUser

Your tribe is full of great players? First of all, I'd like to point out a simple fact that has come to light how many are actually yours? The lack of organisation within your tribe surprised me after all the 'cocky' talk you were putting out when we chatted though i am a sucker for a packet system...

I wont go into the ability of individual players so we will assume they are all super skilled. Though, the west is made up of k23/33/43/53/63 none of which i would say you actually own, so as i told you before... No you do not own the west.

I have vision but all i see from your tribe is two rimmed tribes smashed together and told to fight, which atm they dont seem to be doing to well but it is early days after all ;)

Now I wouldnt have used the word 'special' as it can be seen as offensive but i cant think of a better one to describe your reply.

You truly are manipulative. You are someone who doesn't know how to deal with facts. You like to interpret them to your understanding which makes you feel better about yourself.

Well if I was manipulative I would know how to deal with facts better than someone who wasnt manipulative (and id end up just using a load of emojis because i'd need to cue people to laugh at my hilarious posts). It would also have nothing to do with making myself feel good, i would use them as i saw fit to illustrate my own points and get people to agree with me. Hence that entire quote is just one contradiction after another but hey, its titled LOL so people know to laugh at it right?

I told you after speaking to you for more than 5 minutes it would have always been a no, the fact you continued to get the same answer is admiral, i guess.

So Daemon, a few pointers for you:

1. Re-read your posts, they contradict each other throughout.
2. Nothing i said was untrue, as you said i was just being manipulative ;)
3. Re-read your posts until you ACTUALLY make sense.

To keep up with the amount of emojis to make sure people know to laugh: :icon_biggrin::icon_rolleyes::lol::icon_smile::icon_cool::icon_wink::icon_evil::icon_twisted::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

I addressed all your points, you have no reply so you pretend i didnt. Ok honey (kiss)

Status
Not open for further replies.