What did Mr Lanky say when he got rimmed?

DeletedUser

Who said I had hope? it's just now the account can be properly defended instead of defended for only a few hours a day.

Deleted User - 4669627

if nothing else, there is a lot of confusion generated from this which also helps you
i just wonder why your tribemates did not lend the necessary assistance when they bowed out
i have a theory, but will keep it private for now

anyway, if you are not holding out hope, maybe the best thing to do is supply a list players to gift the villages to after the troops are used?

just a quick note on my laziness, i did send 100 clearing nukes to 19 villages followed by trains
there were gaps, but all 120 attacks hit within 4 hours of each other (all trains within 1.5 hours), which does say i did put some effort into it, lol

further, if you pay close enough attention, you can watch my oda rise while i am not even attacking anybody in the southwest
in fact, it is about to do exactly that, check it if you like
the point being i had other matters at hand and could not focus exclusively on you, not that i was necessarily being lazy, though in some instances (like the 2 second trains) you are correct, just me being lazy :p

good luck on the exams mate, nothing personal except in game
you know i am not your enemy for no reason

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Possibly because they are all inactive? Rerman has been helping me even though he quit so your theories need revising.

And since you obviously didn't listen I'm not in hope of anything. I don't plan to gift anything.

Did you see my ODA rise? 1 mil from one days worth of nuking. You hit mostly empty villages that if I had bothered to defend could have been stacked, at that point I had already decided to stop playing. I am your enemy because I have had enough of your extremely abusive attitude toward people who do not do/think what you want.

Deleted User - 4669627

Did you see my ODA rise? 1 mil from one days worth of nuking. You hit mostly empty villages that if I had bothered to defend could have been stacked

ironically i meant for you to stack and snipe and recap, that's why i sent no support behind the trains
i did not plan to take the villages

but no idea what mill oda you are discussing, i only gained less than 200k attacking your empty villages
my oda is coming from my other target who i was launching on at the same time, but since he was further away, attacks are only landing just now, oda will not begin reflecting till tomorrow

that was my point, i was not just hitting you, was being more active than many players who are not planning to quit, but with all the excitement, maybe i will stick around, my retirement was scheduled to follow yours, not precede it

as for why you are my enemy, you can pretend all you like
everybody in Gv was given chance after chance by every tribe to ever enter the southwest, you were skilled, active, everybody hoped they could work with you, but you betrayed everybody who tried to work with you, you and your mates who are not there for you now (

only filthyfew made any effort to work with his neighbors, you made every effort to destroy all of us, yourself included

who have i abused?
you after you turned traitor, but i tried giving you a second chance after TRI and you did it again, so i tried again when you went to Gv and again you betrayed us all
3 strikes mate, i have been more than fair with you

who else?
queen? are you going to tell me how i abused somebody AFTER they took a sat account from us and passed it to our enemy to be used to attack the very people who did nothing but sit and support her?
she is the only person left in the southwest who is worse than you mate and that is saying something

people who want to screw over their mates then bitch about how they were abused AFTER the fact make me sick
go whine to somebody who does not know the truth

DeletedUser

Pretty warped view you have of that story. Firstly it started with the original ELM and the original ~*S*~, you attempted to bully and intimidate ELM into becoming part of your SW family tribe and when we refused to change our name and tag, preferring to remain independent but allied you decided to attack us.

Then while in TRI you tried you absolute best to destroy us before your inability to talk with others caused massive internal problems and led to you quitting and joining PAWNS while trying to persuade us to help you with your ~*S*~ reformation, we refused but this time you decided not to attack us for it.

TRI fell ~*S*~ was reformed ELM was still there and DVADER moved into the area. At this point you managed to convince one of our dukes to attack DVADER and side with you. The members of Gv (at this point in ELM) all disagreed with this and wanted to attack ~*S*~ instead, lots of internal troubles and eventually we split from ELM and were preparing ourselves to attack ~*S*~ while you tried to convince us to attack DVADER. We were getting close-ish to being ready when we were attacked by scurf and were forced by circumstance to ally with you.

While we were allies you assumed that you were in control of us and promptly began to order us around like you servants. You organised ops that were mainly participated in by our members, you gave us areas to noble then told us we were in the wrong when we complained about your members nobling there. You presumed that we were basically part of ~*S*~ and whenever somebody spoke out against something you were trying to do you just ranted at them for ages about how they were worth nothing and other abusive phrases. I can still remember your monologues now *shudder*. To sum our alliance up, it was a joke, you just yelled at us and used us and we weren't having it.

With all these shenanigans was it any surprise that when presented with an opportunity to get a little own back on you we took it? I would say not. We had one objective from the formation of Gv and that was to war ~*S*~ and we did that as soon as the circumstances allowed, by that time we were suffering from inactivity but we got there. The only person we ever 'betrayed' was you, but in all honesty you cancelled the alliance before us in one or your rages over us nobling in a place you didn't want us too so we weren't actually allied according to you when we attacked. Fair is a word that's meaning has been very much perverted in your vocabulary.

For the record, I have worked with my neighbours, I just haven't waved it around who they are because I don't see the need for it to be advertised. The people worth working with and speaking to, the ones that you can hold a proper conversation with are the people I have worked with. You are most definitely not one of those, you have a general inability to deal with disagreement and a single minded refusal to see other points of view. I never screwed over my mates because I have never considered you anything but an enemy, the only reason Gv didn't attack you regardless of scurf was GD the GifteD, he actually talked to us and reasoned things out sensibly with compromises. He held that fragile 'alliance' together and you even had a go at him at times.

I was content to keep all the past transgressions in the past but since you seemed so intent on dragging it up then the whole story may as well be told.I've wasted enough time now, I have revision to do.

Deleted User - 4669627

lies lies lies nothing but lies

too many to point out

summary...

1. s and elm are allied with an agreement that elm does not noble in our territory and we do not noble in theirs
when aoc gets hit by primal, elm thinks they are big and bad and bulletproof and nobles into our territory starting a war with their long--term allies without provocation (ask bluedragon, duke of aoc)

2. after tri we ally once more against common enemies in redoct (your tribemates) but when you recruit them all elm agrees to attack s without provocation (ask lucas hope)

3. elm mates revolt against this treachery and the traitors form Gv (should have called it ToT - Tribe of Traitors) still in agreement to attack s with DVADER, but you did not, betraying them also
YOU were never involved in any ops, even with your own mates let alone your "allies" and your mates who did involve themselves did so voluntarily and with great success
eventually, your mates quit fighting DVADER to attack Dv then us (again without provocation) while our support was still in your villages, that's low mate
(ask anybody at all)

everybody in the southwest knows the story, who are you lying to? card?

we are enemies because YOU lie every time you speak and betray EVERYBODY who tries to work with you
hell, bobofatt tried to help you and you ratted him out for nothing at all, no reason and no gain

why did nobody near you offer to help you Lanky? why do YOU think that is? it is not because you betrayed everybody close to you?

anybody FROM the southwest (not nobled into) who can speak up for lanky and say he is a good mate who has not betrayed them?

DeletedUser

Do you actually have a compulsion to call everyone who has the slightest bit of negative information about you a liar? You aren't perfect your far from it you invent a fantasy world for yourself because you've been on the wacky baccy and can't accpet the truth. I saw the mails from you to bigdummy threatening attacks if we did not comply. You say we attack ~*S*~ without provocation when you asked us to attack DVADER without provocation, grow up if you didn't expect it then that's your mistake.

Bigdummy was the one who wanted to attack DVADER the other dukes knew that was a bad plan and didn't want to but as usual he didn't listen, he got so bad that they had to take his privs away for fear of what he would do next. Bigdummy stirs things up and so we decide to leave him to it and leave, we had no official agreement with DVADER to attack anyone as we had just formed when we were attacked by scurf. Don't pretend to know what we did/said when you so obviously have no clue.

I was never involved in any ops you are correct, it was Born Phenom (one of your own barons who you chased away with your disgusting attitude) Thirugnana and rerman73t who committed to the ops, I will admit I did not take part. We attacked Dv after being attacked by them so I think that is pretty self explanatory. We attacked you with much provocation and most of it verbal from yourself, GD tried to fix it but even he couldn't undo what you had done. I think everyone in the SW does know the story, and I'm hoping they go for the truth, my words are biased sure but at least I attempt to give a real account instead of being in the land of the rainbows and gumdrops like you are.

I didn't sell anyone out either, again you manipulate facts until they aren't even facts anymore. I told you I knew all about your little op and you deduced. Try again.

DeletedUser

hmmm lanky your so full of bull, its your whole game, bla bla bla yap yap yap, if you put half as much effort into defending your villas you may still have them, as it is you have zero, so I dont know why your bothering, its like being haunted by the ghost of lanky

and its you whos been on the dope, ive seen you boasting about it on skype
and you tried to sell filthy out, to me, so i know thats a fact, I still have the mail I sent to filthy lol

DeletedUser

*yawn* last count I had 164 but whatever, I could still log on if I wish. Its not boasting if its a statement, the difference between me and Shahyd is that I know the meaning of moderation. I've seen you act like a 4 year old child on Skype when people try to challenge your statements and quite frankly its pathetic. So much attention I'm starting to think some of you have emotional feelings for me O.0

DeletedUser

scurf shh. This is no place for you to be talking because your attacks are worse than Shahyd's, and they are pretty bad. As far as him having villages, I believe he does have them, so I think the point you tried to make is a rather stupid one at that.

Deleted User - 4669627

wow

card comes on to say he is going to take his tribemate's food and use it to FIGHT him with
no provocation at all from what we all can see

lord haseo comes on to insult his tribemate before the entire world

and for what? for lanky? for a guy who's ONLY relationship with you was an agreement to attack S that he betrayed? an agreement you know was a betrayal against his allies, his tribemates, even himself
a guy you know has betrayed everybody who tried to help him or work with him

how on earth did you guys ever rise to the top? you chose to be loyal to traitors and attack your own loyal mates
lmao

no concern of mine, in fact you guys seem to be trying real hard to create a new tribe for me, so i guess i should thank you
i mean S fell when Gv turned on us cuz we could not fight DVADER and all the rim tribes you were hugging to get to us, you remember: ELM, DV, Gv, TTE, /afk
you had agreements with more tribes than i knew existed, guess that was the secret to your success? best hugging ever?
lmao
though i guess shame on the rest of us when we let a family tribe of rim huggers rule the world :(

anyway, now all those tribes are gone except your academy (/afk, i guess DVADER wll not always be the biggest family in W36) and i hear you are beginning to attack your loyal academites also
why not just give me a list of who i (or wuke) should invite?

as for my attacks
lmao

i did not try to take a single village, yet i took 22
how much of a moron would i have to be to have invested all my time into setting up attacks that would impress you when i did not even have to try to take the villages?
how much of a moron would somebody have to be to suggest that i should waste my time trying to send respectable attacks against a guy who was not defending and whose villages i was not trying to take?
and you say your mate makes ridiculous posts
lmao

i am going to quote you and card later to the dream team thread so all the people who named you guys can see what kind of mates they were telling the world they are dreaming of
what a joke

why not tell us all, what did scurf do to you guys to make you betray him for a guy who betrayed you? i am curious, i imagine after your posts lots of folks are curious
from what we can see, he rimmed half the #10 tribe with no help from any of you except bluedragon4 and you are now attacking him for it

i mean wow, worst post ever mate, at least card pretended to be civil about his treachery, did not come out personally insulting his mates in front of everybody without provocation

let me ask you lord hasnoclue, when you noble a barb nowhere near the front line, do you put the same effort in as if you were trying to noble bobofatt? cuz nobling lanky was EASIER than nobling a barb so, again, your post is ridiculous

jamie, you let this guy post on the x's? nevermind, that's right, you started the thread where you flamed yourself, guess i see where he gets it

DeletedUser

wow

card comes on to say he is going to take his tribemate's food and use it to FIGHT him with

lord haseo comes on to insult his tribemate before the entire world

and for what? for lanky? for a guy who's ONLY relationship with you was an agreement to attack S that he betrayed? an agreement you know was a betrayal against his allies, his tribemates, even himself
a guy you know has betrayed everybody who tried to help him or work with him

how on earth did you guys ever rise to the top? you chose to be loyal to traitors and attack your own loyal mates
lmao

no concern of mine, in fact you guys seem to be trying real hard to create a new tribe for me, so i guess i should thank you
i mean S fell when Gv turned on us cuz we could not fight DVADER and all the rim tribes you were hugging to get to us, you remember: ELM, DV, Gv, TDE, /afk
you had agreements with more tribes than i knew existed, guess that was the secret to your success? best-hugging ever?
lmao

anyway, now all those tribes are gone except your academy (/afk, i guess DVADER wll not always be the biggest family in W36) and i hear you are beginning to attack your loyal academites also
why not just give me a list of who i (or wuke) should invite?

as for my attacks
lmao

i did not try to take a single village, yet i took 22
how much of a moron would i have to be to have invested all my time into setting up attacks that would impress you when i did not even have to try to take the villages?
how much of a moron would somebody have to be to suggest that i should waste my time trying to send respectable attacks against a guy who was not defending and whose villages i was not trying to take?
and you say your mate makes ridiculous posts
lmao

i am going to quote you and card later to the dream team thread so all the people who named you guys can see what kind of mates they were telling the world they are dreaming of
what a joke

why not tell us all, what did scurf do to you guys to make you betray him for a guy who betrayed you? i am curious, i imagine after your posts lots of folks are curious
from what we can see, he rimmed half the #10 tribe with no help from any of you except bluedragon4 and you are now attacking him for it

i mean wow, worst post ever mate, at least card pretended to be civil about his treachery, did not come out personally insulting his mates in front of everybody without provocation

let me ask you lord hasnoclue, when you noble a barb nowhere near the front line, do you put the same effort in as if you were trying to noble bobofatt? cuz nobling lanky was EASIER than nobling a barb so, again, your post is ridiculous

jamie, you let this guy post on the x's? nevermind, that's right, you started the thread where you flamed yourself, guess i see where he gets it

Another Shahyd rant about how everything sucks and boohoo its not fair. Yet again you are ignorant of the actual facts of the matter. I am not the reason they are doing this, it would make no sense for that so try using what brain cells you have to consider your accusations for once. You keep talking about provocation, where was the original provocation when we were attacked? There wasn't any, it happens accept it and move on. You had no idea that I was going to quit until after you had launched the majority of your attacks because I hadn't finished writing my forum post, I may have told a few people but there views of you mirror mine and so you didn't hear anything from them so using the 'cuz nobling lanky was EASIER than nobling a barb' excuse is just pathetic.

Deleted User - 4669627

its all fair for me mate, they seem to be gifting me half the southwest so they can reconquer what they have already conquered

first they gave me billmac, now they want to give me scurf for a partner, i'm not complaining, he was on my dream team list

if they want to push the rest of their mates who made my dream team list away, why stop with scurf?

DeletedUser

Go quit like you said you were about a month ago so everyone can finally be rid of you -_-

DeletedUser

Okay if you want to get into a little PnP battle, lets go.

You are begging and asking members of DVADER to attack Mr Lanky, I have seen the mails mate so dont bother denying it, to attack the Mr Lanky account. The fact that you have your whole tribe trying, along with scurf... is depressing.

22 villages? you are double his size. You should be ashamed with that effort. For starters, if I was you, the last thing I would be doing is talking smack on the public forums saying stuff like:

cards, sitting might be interesting, but would not be a genuine display of skill on anybody's part for a number of reasons :(

he'd be coming into an ongoing battle with an account he is not familiar with that is, as lanky says, much smaller than his opponents
he has his own account to manage and i don't see any of us putting forth more effort than is necessary
i would expect most villages would still fall easily and a random handful to be skillfully defended

not sure how i would take it if i were one of his mates, but i am not, so no concern for me

Last time I checked, 22 villages isn't a big achievement. Especially since your total points of those attacking the account prior to us taking a stand and defending for Mr Lanky came to a whooping 10 times his size in points at around 13 million.

Secondly, I will tell whomever to be quiet from my tribe to be quiet on the public forums whenever I like, regardless of who it is. I will also do the same for those not in my tribe but still making themselves look like an idiot with comments that are unworthy of being made, or untrue and false.

In conclusion, you are not entitled to speak to me without a "Yes Master" as you will be schooled. Thank you for reading this post and have a nice day. Or don't, I don't really give a rats backside.

Deleted User - 4669627

You are begging and asking members of DVADER to attack Mr Lanky, I have seen the mails mate so dont bother denying it, to attack the Mr Lanky account. The fact that you have your whole tribe trying, along with scurf... is depressing.

k, you're a liar, show where i asked anybody to attack, let alone begged

i bet i have mail to prove YOU are ORDERING people NOT to attack their free food and traitor

if somebody in S is attacking Gv, that's news to me, who would that be?
if i needed any help with lanky, i would have asked them first, but nobody in my tribe even knows i am fighting Gv, LMAO!
i need help with Lanky? lanky just told you he quit as i was attacking him, he pressed delete and left my targets empty, why would i need help?

22 villages? you are double his size. You should be ashamed with that effort.

uh, this is the point you seem to be missing, i was not trying to take any villages, there was no effort, i did not SEND the first support till i had those villages for 12 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

In conclusion, you are not entitled to speak to me without a "Yes Master" as you will be schooled.

by who lord hasnoclue?

ain't no PnP mate, just a good old-fashioned rimming that you decided you wanted a piece of
lanky is a traitor, you should be happy to see him gone, instead of being a traitor to your loyal mate for rimming lanky's 2 traitor-mates, but what do i care?
just don't put your silliness on me, i had nothing to do with it, i was rimming the guy who most deserved it and you came in to screw your mates over without anything to do with me, that was ALL YOU

Deleted User - 4669627

know what the irony is?

i never cared if i took a single village from Gv, i just wanted to see them gone cuz i (just like you) have good loyal mates Gv screwed over
so i did not try to take any really, i just hit them to make it easier for YOUR mates to take their villages

why would i want to take the villages i have taken? they are not near me, they put me at risk of cross-nobling your mates and getting them pissed at me, they put me in direct confrontation with some of your mates because of the location, if i want to support the villages it draws def from my core, i had publicly stated my intent to gift some of them to your mates when Gv was finished and to barb the rest, why would i care about taking them?

everything i did was to help your mates rim the people who have history of betraying them

everything you did was to screw your mates and help the people who have a history of betraying them