What did you learn today?

DeletedUser

When I was a lil'un my parents told me, "before you go to bed, think of one thing that you learned today."

So what did you learn today?

I learned how to put a cool air intake onto a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse.

=D

*can anyone tell I'm BORED?

nakki pappa

i learned that driving a boat on a cow at 42 knots is not a very easy thing to explain to your boss.

DeletedUser

I learn that today my school birthday celebration rocks and my teacher rox a lot than i know yesterday.

Milfbuster

i learnt that i can eat 4 sainsbury's finest triple chocolate cookies in one go

DeletedUser

Uh, I learned about Pull Tabs at fairs today.

In a Box there is

1- 175$ winner
1- 100$
2- 50
5- 20
292- 1/2$

DeletedUser

I learned, KBS doesn't know the difference b/t DLC for Xbox and PS3 today.

DeletedUser

I learned, KBS doesn't know the difference b/t DLC for Xbox and PS3 today.

LOL that was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing for like 10 min after that. I was beefing you up so much for it to...

C0nl0n

I learned that school is so much easier when someone else works for you.

DeletedUser

I learnt I miss Nakki Pappi!

On the weekend I learnt that the excitement of a 5 year old child, catching a 1 lbs small mouth bass, is worth every second spent with her trying to catch it despite me not really enjoying fishing.

DeletedUser

I learnt I miss Nakki Pappi!

On the weekend I learnt that the excitement of a 5 year old child, catching a 1 lbs small mouth bass, is worth every second spent with her trying to catch it despite me not really enjoying fishing.

Ahhhh, the sweet victories of self sacrifice! Very Nice Man!

Today i learned that my account is banned from world 32, for turning myself in on sending fake attacks using legal scripts, while on a shared connection with my wife!

DeletedUser

Ahhhh, the sweet victories of self sacrifice! Very Nice Man!

Today i learned that my account is banned from world 32, for turning myself in on sending fake attacks using legal scripts, while on a shared connection with my wife!

what? lol. Well... just make sure you and your wife don't target the same player, or get another connection :)

DeletedUser

i learned that then your dog
really eats your homework, and you tell your teacher, your screwed.

DeletedUser

I learned that the world is a really small place. Though I really do not feel to elaborate.