tv
make troops
supper sometimes
noble
sleep

hmmmm...a little too much tw? :)

You forgot to say that 99% of your time you spend on skype :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Liz is always on skype if you need a chat!

I am currently sitting in the garden, drinking an ice cold cider in a strangely suny England whilst playing TW.....

DeletedUser

Liz is always on skype if you need a chat!

I am currently sitting in the garden, drinking an ice cold cider in a strangely suny England whilst playing TW.....

This must be a lie... There is no such thing as sun in England!

DeletedUser70389

hmmm... that sucks dude. i hate clouds i don't think i would be able to take it being cloudy 24/7!

DeletedUser

Well, all of you that live in England and want to experience more of these sunny days - I have a special offer for you to come and visit my land, take an apartment or 2 for only 49,99 EUR daily.

DeletedUser

i live in england and its been sunny all day i have even done rugby training in it :) not a cloud in sight where u lot from in england

DeletedUser62440

Lol, England stole our Aussie sun and cursed us with rain. It's been raining for ages and it's flooding up north. I blame England :)

DeletedUser70389

Enjoy myself lmao... whats that suppose to mean?! you enjoy yourself -DA-!!! And when I say enjoy yourself i mean your :wood: haha

DeletedUser

England rains so much...

Let's hope the 27th will be a nice day, we're celebrating the 4th of June then :D

DeletedUser

Uh i usually well... farm, attempt to mint coins and then hop between here, Tornadovideos.net, the Storm Prediction Center, the National weather service, and GreatLakesStormChasing.

DeletedUser

Enjoy myself lmao... whats that suppose to mean?! you enjoy yourself -DA-!!! And when I say enjoy yourself i mean your :wood: haha

When I first red that, I thought you are talking about my resources, the Woods.

But, then I re-read it...hmmm...yup...:icon_wink:

I burst out laughing.

LoL!!!

DeletedUser62440

Uh i usually well... farm, attempt to mint coins and then hop between here, Tornadovideos.net, the Storm Prediction Center, the National weather service, and GreatLakesStormChasing.

So are you like a storm chaser

DeletedUser

really nice weather around here too (london), though for some reason we get a 45min thunderstorm in the middle of the sunny day lol.

I generally just hop between games...when one gets boring i play another :icon_wink: