What do you send your noble targets?

DeletedUser

Hey Nubs,

After playing tribal wars for some years now, over the years I've sent different funny mails to my noble targets, curious as to what you guys send your noble targets when nobling them, on this world I plan to send only a few different things, one of which this point in game mainly this one song. I know there is a "funny mail" thread though this can be more specific....

What I sent, keep in mind normally I get replies back...this obviously burnt him enough for him not to reply :p

Thats a link if you didn't know...I did send mail after that trying to get him to reply didn't work :'(
clicky the link ^_^

What do you troll your targets with? =D

- Jake :icon_cool:

DeletedUser104695

I dont normally, the more time you spend mailing the more chance you have of messing things up especially when you have to time stuff.

Takes your mind off what's important, I have a short attention span and im a nub -_-

DeletedUser

So far I have never messed things up...all has gone to plan, doesn't mean it can't though I find it something fun, tribes I've been in have always had players who would do something similar makes it more fun, remember tribal wars is to have fun?

Anyone here know the word? :p

DeletedUser104695

But saying that, if my opponent has had a big mouth in the past or its more of a revenge attack, I have been known to send this before the train lands.

Clicky

DeletedUser

HAHA! Nice =p

yeah well my noble target was someone who started messing with me earlier in game and slowed me down....he chatted heaps and was annoying so I had to have fun with it =D

DeletedUser67788

If they swear at me or try to tell me why their TW life is so unfair, I usually rub it in a little bit.
If they just chat to me, I'll just chat back. There's plenty of people out there that know this is a game and are here to enjoy it, I don't feel the need to brag about things when I attack them.
If they are nice enough and I like them then I'm usually happy to give them links and tips to help them grow next time.

I'm also a strong believer in the power of silence.

DeletedUser

I always hated silent players that are affective in growth too....annoyed me a hell of a lot....though I enjoy making a little fun out of it all :p

DeletedUser

So you hate ones that talk and you hate ones that dont and then you be a douchebag when you noble them. Cool bro.

DeletedUser104070

I love making friends with my noble target :D
This guy mailed me first though
2ljqlop.jpg

Our convo has been going for 21 pages! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser103537

Making friends is aways the best thing and clifford maybe take him as a co if his times work for you.

DeletedUser

I have a bad habit of becoming friends with the people I message

ToPaT

dat
[spoil][video=youtube;2Z4m4lnjxkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY[/video][/spoil]

DeletedUser20939

I don't send anything to them, no need for that they probably feel bad enough as it is. If they send a message to me though I either ignore or rub it in some more. But I try to not make it personal, it's just bad luck they started close to me...

Child in time

I usually apologize. I have this compulsive need to make everybody in my area like me :/

DeletedUser105209

Nothing and i try not to open their mails :( i always feel awful.

Kylan

I usually apologize. I have this compulsive need to make everybody in my area like me :/

I'm the same way :( I always get bored so I mail the players around me to talk and then when it comes time to noble I feel bad..

DeletedUser109388

I'm the same way :( I always get bored so I mail the players around me to talk and then when it comes time to noble I feel bad..

I'm kind of the same and kind of the opposite...i tend to befriend them, but then when it seems pointless to be friends i noble them...always get those "oh well, i guess this world was fun while it lasted" kind of mails...

mattcurr

if they mail me something arrogant I ask them what they want me to name their village.

DeletedUser

I like to talk with everyone. No matter what side they are on. Then they either feel completely betrayed or are still good friends.