What do you think will happen to ~one~?

What do you think will happen to ~one~?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

A: They will conquer and end world 47
B: They will disban because of internal differences
C: They will loose to the smaller tribes surrounding them.
D: Other & state your theory.

DeletedUser

D : I don't think its possible to predict what will happen, but I don't think this will be the final tribe to conquer all of w47 nor do I think they will disband, they probaply disband in smaller tribes ad then cenquer the world. (So actually something between C and A)

MM

DeletedUser

Most likely A, though B is definitely a possibility if factions develop within the tribe.

DeletedUser

D : I don't think its possible to predict what will happen, but I don't think this will be the final tribe to conquer all of w47 nor do I think they will disband, they probaply disband in smaller tribes ad then cenquer the world. (So actually something between C and A)

MM

Well i wasnt asking to predict anything i was asking on your thoughts of what will happen

DeletedUser92671

definately C,
news of WB1066 OvD and iRule coming together against us has already made some of us consider quiting, the delete button just looks ever more tempting the more news we get :(

DeletedUser

LMAO! thats like a fly trying to bash a car to pieces going 70 MPH! :lol:

dan1000best

D: They're all going to mass delete and create a barb world.

DeletedUser

498744065_5_sors.jpeg

Side 1:
Tribes: ~One~
Side 2:
Tribes: WB1066

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 1
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 357,781
Side 2: 9,455
Difference: 348,326

chart

That's what will happen. If someone wants to bet money on B you can send me a pm cuz maybe I can piss someone off :D

DeletedUser91571

Based upon the caliber of most of the players in ~One~, it should be A. However, for some unknown reason they chose to allow Reece into their ranks and historically he causes any tribe he is involved with to implode. Therefore the answer must be B.

DeletedUser

/Throws pokeball "Go Charmander!"

"Use poll!" :icon_razz::icon_cool:

DeletedUser92671

Based upon the caliber of most of the players in ~One~, it should be A. However, for some unknown reason they chose to allow Reece into their ranks and historically he causes any tribe he is involved with to implode. Therefore the answer must be B.

funny cos i didnt ruin PwN, infact i was one of the few people who actually tried to take on Uruz...

DeletedUser

They will win the world, It would be funny if there was a mass delete tho and let the world go barb. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I hope that Amry Camps will be brought back.... and that ~One~ will disban back to the normal tribes they were and continue on with the game.

DeletedUser

definately C,
news of WB1066 OvD and iRule coming together against us has already made some of us consider quiting, the delete button just looks ever more tempting the more news we get :(

Last i heard WB, OvD, iRule, and the tribes down south were gonna merge, create their version of a supertribe, and conquer the world!! :icon_surprised: