What do you think?

DeletedUser

I was Goobertall with 3dom and later prime. Even after I handed my account over, I enjoyed watching the threads and the map. Things did turn for the worst about a year and half ago. When Hulk split, and 3dom was worn down into a defeat by inactivity. After that, there was little to no compeititon for Prime as they rapidly recruited or killed off the western world and worked their way east. As for the tickets, I didn't pay much attention to those threads, however, how can you "setup" a player for cheating? If a ticket is submitted, and your banned, you cheated. You don't deserve to play. If a ticket is submitted, and you not banned, then your good. Whats so complicated about that?

DeletedUser

I was Goobertall with 3dom and later prime. Even after I handed my account over, I enjoyed watching the threads and the map. Things did turn for the worst about a year and half ago. When Hulk split, and 3dom was worn down into a defeat by inactivity. After that, there was little to no compeititon for Prime as they rapidly recruited or killed off the western world and worked their way east. As for the tickets, I didn't pay much attention to those threads, however, how can you "setup" a player for cheating? If a ticket is submitted, and your banned, you cheated. You don't deserve to play. If a ticket is submitted, and you not banned, then your good. Whats so complicated about that?

Agree 100%

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W20 is no different than any other world. There is no doubt that this world was not one of the worst worlds. Rather you can't define any world as the worst world without having played them all and even then it's still mere opinion.

Just like every other world, W20 started out full of competition and good players. As the years progress the quality deteriorates until it's what you see today. Just like every other world.

sounds about right

although personally in hindsight I feel it could have used a couple more wars during my stay