DeletedUser

for example

20 barraks
20 hq
10 workshop

y do u only have this ??

how does it help u ! ?

John Lenin

More farm space, less points (Which equals less trouble with morale when hitting smaller targets).

EDIT: Not maxing the barracks is not advised though.

DeletedUser

also how many \troops do u have of each

How many troops do u have and y

Last edited by a moderator:

John Lenin

To have more troops.

If you're referring to why the barracks should be maxed, it is to make sure your troops are trained as quickly as possible.

DeletedUser

ur being stupid !!

can u just say what u max out and what u dont

and how many troops u have ov each

DeletedUser

for example

20 barraks
20 hq
10 workshop

y do u only have this ??

how does it help u ! ?

do you really think that just 1 player in here will tell you witch he upgrades man you are really beeing stupid this is again a topic that will be on a flamming test

if just 1 player tells you what he upgrade in these forums you coult calculate what for troops he has in his vills sow i dont think he will

DeletedUser

do you really think that just 1 player in here will tell you witch he upgrades man you are really beeing stupid this is again a topic that will be on a flamming test

if just 1 player tells you what he upgrade in these forums you coult calculate what for troops he has in his vills sow i dont think he will

Using the following information, tell me what nuke I use.

Everything maxed except;

Workshop - 10
Headquarters - 20
Hiding Place - 0
Market - 20

I don't see the big deal in hiding small stuff like this. One scout report and your secrets out anyway.

DeletedUser

Using the following information, tell me what nuke I use.

Everything maxed except;

Workshop - 10
Headquarters - 20
Hiding Place - 0
Market - 20

I don't see the big deal in hiding small stuff like this. One scout report and your secrets out anyway.

all cats?

Ok seriously if your going to make a sarcastic post give us a hint......

Or if it wasn't then get a clue cause WOW

I'm going to guess you run.......... nah i won't give it away

DeletedUser

If defensive village id say everything maxed but:
Stable-10
Workshop-0
Hiding-0
Market-20

Dont need rams and cats in def village.
And Stable dont need to be THAT high since it defensive village but enough to make 1k scouts or so.

DeletedUser

I dont give a shit about not maxing stuff

Oh wow! I got 30 more farm space! I am so gonna pwn you now!

So personally, I don't care if I am called a noob, I will max whatever the hell I want :)

DeletedUser

I dont give a shit about not maxing stuff

Oh wow! I got 30 more farm space! I am so gonna pwn you now!

So personally, I don't care if I am called a noob, I will max whatever the hell I want :)

Yea dude you shouldnt get judged for what you do. Besides you got a deceint OD recrod so it shouldnt matter youv got better OD record then some 1million players.

DeletedUser

Yea dude you shouldnt get judged for what you do. Besides you got a deceint OD recrod so it shouldnt matter youv got better OD record then some 1million players.

Thanks, and that is very true

John Lenin

Actually not maxing everything (with my build) saves you 912 pop and 2750 points.

DeletedUser8633

Still, 912 isn't that much

If you're attacking/defending with only 10 villages worth of troops, that would be a difference of more than 9k troops. Make it 20 villages, and now you have an entire village worth of troops more than you would if you maxed all your shit. Or it could be 456 extra scouts in every village if you decide to go that route. If you don't piss off everybody in W15 and have a decent sized account, it could mean an extra 91k troops for every hundred villages you control. But you're right, it isn't that much.